All Comments on 'Tony's Massive Loads Pt. 02'

by CommanderBelpen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I loved this chapter even more than the first one. It's really hot. I wish the story follows this path.... The only thing that would ruin the story for me would be the introduction of other guys in his group. As I said, let's see how this evolves... The first step was good, the second step was even better, the next ones?

blade_hamerblade_hameralmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your first chapter and was hoping for more of just the mother and son. I was disappointed with the second part of the story. Why complicate the story with other women. I am only going to give you one star because this is a incest story that is turning into something else and I don't like that kind of story. Now if the other woman might have been his sister or even brother I would have like the story better. I doubt I will read any more of this story.

Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

Only 4 stars again. Next chapter. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCommanderBelpen@CommanderBelpen
*Unfortunately my health is taking a turn for the worse. I will keep trying to write for you, but my output is going to slow considerably. Thank you for your patience. Struggling author. In a long distance relationship with a real firecracker! I welcome all feedback, please, ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES