Too Close for Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,019 Followers

"Now, I have a question for you," Khari said. "Does it turn you on for me to tell you about all the lies I told, about all the bad things I did? I mean, I'm telling you a lot of things that would make most women try to kill me. And I'm sort of an expert at that. But here you are, laying in my arms, and if I didn't know any better, I would say you are aroused by all of this."

Jacinda shifted positions and was laying on her side a bit more. Her hand caressed Khari's chest, down to his stomach and down his thigh. "I would probably have to think about it a bit more to be able to really explain how I feel right now but the best I can tell you right now is, I'm aroused by you feeling so comfortable with me that you can tell me the truth about anything. I like the idea that you care about me so much that you are willing to make yourself vulnerable and be completely honest about the things that make you . . . well, I guess the best word to use is ashamed. I'm not aroused by the lies you told me or the things you did in the past. I can't change those things. They happened, they are over with. But I am aroused by the idea that today, here and now, you could make yourself so vulnerable, so open, so emotionally exposed that you would tell me things that scare you to tell me. It all feels very . . . intimate. I am turned on that you trust me enough to show me all the sides of you, even the dark sides. Does that make any sense at all to you?"

"Yeah, it really does. I can be honest and tell you that being here with you, like this, so vulnerable and exposed, so outside of my comfort zone, and telling you the truth and being turned on is sort of confusing in a good way. It makes me want to keep telling you more of my truth. I guess that makes sense to you. I have another question. Well, it's sort of a confession. OK, here goes. You ready? Alright." He took a deep breath. "OK, here goes. Oh crap, I said that already. Shit. Arrghhhh, I'm nervous." He shook off the jitters and the words came spilling out in one breath. "I'm nervous to have sex with you because I'm afraid my dick isn't big enough and I'm not going to be able to satisfy you. There, I said it."

Jacinda knew how monumental that was for him to say, how epic it was to admit that fear to her. He knew intellectually that he was more than big enough to satisfy her, he knew that he could please any woman in bed, but emotionally he was an insecure little boy who needed validation that he was good enough. Jacinda turned over. She knelt between his legs. Like a cat licking milk, she licked her tongue over his semi-hard erection beneath his shorts, up his stomach, across his sensitive nipples and on his sweet spot on his neck. Taking his hand in hers, she slid it inside her panties. Maintaining eye contact with him, he felt her pussy and it was SOAKING wet. "Khari, your dick is more than big enough to satisfy me. I'm so turned on right now. I can't wait to feel you inside me." There was a lot more she could have said to him but the fact that his fingers were covered in her juices and he could tell she was being honest meant no other words were necessary.

Khari lowered the straps of her bra and unhooked the clasp. He asked with his eyes, "Is this okay?" She responded by feeding him her hardened nipple. He latched on to it like a started sucking immediately. His hands caressed her full tits and playfully pinched the nipples, teasing them to perfect points of desire. She responded by holding them up for him. He moved closer, smelled her natural scent and felt the warmth of her bosom. His first instinct was to nuzzle between them, to bury his face there and be surrounded by her womanly flesh. He hesitated.

Jacinda leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I promise, I won't have any regrets tomorrow."

With those words, their realities shifted.

Khari flipped Jacinda over. Now, she was beneath him, her legs spread wide like a summons. He lowered his body to hers and pressed his mouth to hers. He tasted the softness of her lips and his tongue explored further. Their tongues danced together. It was a rhythmic dance; it was kissing as an art form. He could feel the underside of his tongue gently graze her bottom teeth; he inhaled her breath as his own. He couldn't stop kissing her. Her kisses were feeding his passion. Previously, he rarely kissed her or if he did, it seemed perfunctory like it was a juvenile closed-lip peck. That night, his kisses were full-mouthed, sensual, frenetic. He used his entire mouth and lips on her, driving her insane. It was like she was a sensual fruit and he was savoring every inch of her with his mouth, his lips, his tongue. He kissed her body, her neck, her shoulders, her stomach, Jacinda felt amazing; no, she felt consumed by love. His kisses could only be described as "full", not like he was just doing it out of habit but that he was enjoying tasting her skin with all of his senses.

Jacinda was beside herself. She wrapped her legs around Khari and dug her nails into his back. Soft sighs of pleasure escaped her lips and he began kissing his way up her neck to her ear. She was squirming and wiggling as he made a feast of the soft flesh of her throat. She was biting his neck and licking his shoulders. Her hands were in constant motion. She was caressing his chest, his arms, his ass, his back. Khari was harder than granite and he was ready to take things to the next level.

"Let's go upstairs where we can be more comfortable." He took her hand, held it tightly, and led her to his bedroom. She took a deep breath as she crossed the threshold. To say she didn't have reservations would have been a lie. She was afraid she was being played, lied to, she was afraid she was making a fool of herself for letting him get so close. But her body was on fire and something in her told her that this was right. She had to trust her instincts, she couldn't turn back now. She didn't even want to.

One of the first things she noticed when she got into the room was that the nightstand next to the bed was full of sensual aids. Massagers, oils, vibrators, a few things she didn't even know what they were at first glance. She laughed softly out loud. "I see you were prepared for me to stay tonight."

"Oh, that," Khari said, "uhhhh, yeah, that's been waiting for you for weeks." He caught himself. "Wait, I haven't been using that on other women just so you know. I set it out specifically for you. You can see for yourself, the candles have never been lit, the massage oil has never . . ."

Jacinda put her finger to his lips. This was to be a night about seduction, not explanations. She didn't have to say a word. For the first time since they had broken up, Khari saw that sparkle, that light in Jacinda's eyes that told him that she saw something beautiful inside him. And for the very first time in his life, not only did he feel deserving of that look, he FELT like there was something truly beautiful inside him that deserved to be loved.

Jacinda climbed on the bed and sat Indian style in the middle. Khari took a deep breath and put his fingers under the waistband of his briefs and slid them over his thighs and down his legs, stepping out of them. It was in incredibly vulnerable moment for him. His dick stood out proud and hard. Jacinda scooted over and sat on the edge of the bed. She thought it would be the perfect time to show her appreciation for his dick.

She wrapped her hand around the shaft and slowly, gently started stroking him. Khari's knees almost buckled, he felt light-headed and unstable. The pleasure was indescribable, so vastly different than when he stroked his own dick. She went for the soft and gentle approach. Khari felt like he was having an out of body experience. He looked down to see every detail. She brought her lips close to the head and whispered something soft and sweet. She was so close, he could feel the vibrations from her lips but he couldn't hear the words. He could feel the heat from her breath and the softness of her hands still stroking him. Her tongue darted out and softly licked the head, tasting the precum that was collecting there. Khari wanted to grab onto something for stability.

Jacinda picked up her game. Guiding him closer, she looked up at him seductively and took the head of his dick in her mouth and held it there for a few seconds before she started sliding her mouth up and down the shaft. Her lips were caressing his dick, intentionally, skillfully, seductively. Khari couldn't help but moan uncontrollably. Her mouth was wet and warm and her tongue was doing things that made his toes curl. Playing with his balls, she starting moaning and humming on his dick, adding that much more pleasure to the amazing blow job he was getting.

"OK . . . wait . . . stop . . . wait, wait, wait," he said. He was getting too caught up, too close.

Khari had to collect himself before he lost control. Instructing her to lay down, he pulled her panties off and stared briefly at perfection. That wasn't his goal at that moment, he had other things to do first. Starting at her collar bone, he licked, nibbled, sucked and kissed his way over her entire body. He wanted her to feel special, desired, needed. Jacinda responded to every flick of his tongue with increasing passion. Paying special attention to the silky softness of her inner thighs, he sucked and kissed there passionately, inspired by the nearness of her pussy, the scent of her arousal. He knew that was his prize but he wanted to earn it.

Turning her over, Khari did his best to give Jacinda a sensual massage. It wasn't his forte but he wanted to try to make her feel special. He lit a soy candle and it filled the room with the scent of Patchouli and the soft radiance of the flame. As the wax melted, it liquefied into a luxurious massage oil. The candle was infused with pheromones and they seemed to be having the effect of making Jacinda's senses more heightened. He poured the oil on her skin, she let out a moan that was primal and raw. It wasn't too hot but it was perfect combination of pleasure and that which is just shy of pain, a mix of sensual sweet and sour. She was grabbing the sheets and thrashing her head back and forth. Kneading her soft flesh, he worked his way down her back, to her ass and spent time on the backs of her thighs.

The way he touched Jacinda was out of this world as well. He was actually caressing her body, making love to her with his hands. He didn't just touch her with his fingers, he held her, he felt her, he communicated with his entire hands. It is one of the only times she could remember him being so tactile and uninhibited. This was the way a man should hold a woman, caress her, the way a man poured his emotions into his woman with his touch. It was the stuff dreams are made of, the way she'd dreamed of being touched.

They were beyond words. Jacinda spread her legs and arched her back. Her pussy lips spread as an invitation. Distracted, tempted, crazed Khari had no choice but to bury his face between the luscious, full ass cheeks before him. Instantly his tongue darted out to lick her holes, he could smell and taste her juices. Rolling her over, unable to wait any longer, he pushed her legs back and started feast on her wetness. Her juices were flowing freely. Gently pushing back the hood to expose her clit, he lapped gently, making Jacinda create sounds from deep in her throat that could only mean she was enveloped by pleasure.

She grabbed her legs and held them back, giving him access to her most private places. He licked her clit, softly sucked her pussy lips, and slid his fingers inside her tight, hot, hole. Jacinda was crazed. She was in that mental space where her sexuality was in control. The more he licked and fingered her, the more her juices flowed. She was sweating and chanting. "Fuck yeah, that feels good, please don't stop."

Knowing Jacinda liked the tease just as much as if not more than the climax, he stopped. He wanted to keep her on the edge, keep her aroused and horny and begging for more. And man was she was begging. She had a glazed look in her eyes that was screaming, "FUCK ME," but Khari knew better. He intended to keep her like this for as long as possible, until one of them broke and they couldn't control themselves any longer.

Pulling her on top of him, she rode his tongue to near orgasm. Well, near suffocation for Khari but he loved every second of it. The warmth of her thighs covered his ears but he could still hear her moaning and profane declarations of bliss. With a quick position change, he oiled up her breasts and slid his dick between her voluptuous pillows of tit flesh. He squeezed them together and played with her hard nipples and she was out of her mind with lust.

"Fuck me, please, fuck me," was all she could say. Well, it was the only thing that she could say that made any sense. She was so turned on she couldn't make sentences or articulate her thoughts. She wanted to say that she had never felt so loved, so pleasured in her life. All that could come out was, "Fuck me, please, I need you inside me. Fuck me now."

Positioning himself between her legs, Khari grabbed his dick and placed the head at the entrance to her pussy. Lights danced behind his eyes. Before he knew what was happening, before he felt himself driven by an uncontrollable force to drive himself deep inside he. "Ohhhh shiiiiittt," he cried out, feeling the sensation of her wet pussy surround him. His heart was racing. Waves of pleasure consumed him. Jacinda was gasping for air. She felt full but desperate for more.

Khari was in his zone. If there was one thing he knew how to do was make a pussy cream and squirt. He started stroking and Jacinda's eyes were rolling back in her head. Her legs wrapped around him and she grabbed his hips and pulled him to her. "More," was all she could say. And more he gave her. He fucked her deep and slow and hard. He built up his pace, fucking her faster and harder, making her scream. He could feel her pussy grab him and start throbbing.

It didn't matter how many years it had been since they last had sex, Khari remembered her body in detail, he knew JUST when to stop before she climaxed. It took every ounce of strength in his body, in his soul to stop. He wanted nothing more than to push her legs back to her chest and drive his dick inside her until his cream coated her insides. But he didn't.

Needing a breather, Khari fell on the bed next to Jacinda and pulled her close. He needed a minute to calm down. She didn't. She climbed on top of Khari, aimed, and slammed her pussy down on his hard shaft. It was time for Khari to scream out now. There was something about the way Jacinda's pussy fit him when she rode him, there was something that hit the head of his dick that made him lose control. And that's just what she wanted. Jacinda was a woman on a mission. Placing her feet on the bed and her hands on his chest, she rode him like a champion. She made eye contact with him. She used her muscles to milk him. He reached up to play with her nipples and her juices coated him.

"I'm coming," she said," I'm going to cum all over you.

"Oh you are? Well, let's see about that." In a flash, Khari flipped her over, put her on her knees, and pulled that glorious ass up. With precision aim, he was inside her, fucking her like a wild animal. There was nothing to hold him back; this was fucking like it was meant to be. It sounded like hot, sweaty, juicy sex in the room. Panting and breathing and juicy, squishing sex. Jacinda was at the point of no return, she couldn't hold back any longer. She screamed into the pillow as Khari grabbed her hips and delivered his essence as they exploded together.

Khari woke up long before Jacinda would ever. He smiled as he watched her sleep. He had no desire to get up and do anything. He just wanted to lay there and feel protective of her. He gently pressed his lips to her forehead and whispered, "I love you," very softly. She stirred a little but didn't wake up. Khari slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom. He took a shower and put on a pair of boxers. Then, just as he was about to head downstairs and fix breakfast, he took the roll of toilet paper and hid it under the sink.

Copyright 2013 AfroerotiK All Right Reserved

AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,019 Followers