Too Great a Temptation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers

"I can see it on your face, in your body language," he said softly. "You love your husband, but he's not fulfilling your needs. He's not giving you what, deep down inside, you know you want, what you know you need."

"And what do I need?" I said in an equally soft voice.

"You need a man who can match your sensuality, someone who can bring out your sexual beast, someone who can make you come, and make you come again and again," he said. "Be honest with yourself. Howard's not that man, is he."

"Howard's a good, decent man, and we're quite happy together," I said, trying to work up some righteous indignation, but failing miserably.

"I don't doubt that for a moment," Louis said. "But you're not happy with your sex life, are you? How long has it been, Shelley, since you really and truly had great sex with Howard? How long has it been since he made you come?"

"Louis, what are you saying?" I asked. I wanted him to be direct. "Are you saying that you can do what Howard can't?"

"Me, or someone like me," he said. "Face it, Shelley. You want me, and I want you. You want the kind of sex that drives you beyond the boundaries of passion, and you're not getting it at home. I can take you there, but only if you're willing to go. You are one of the sexiest, most beautiful women I've ever come across, and I've had a few. And I want very much to please you, to give you the kind of passion you deserve."

It was true. I wanted him, wanted the kind of sex I had always dreamed about, but hadn't gotten in a very long time. But I wasn't ready to pull the trigger, wasn't quite ready to cheat on my husband.

"Louis," I said finally, after we had stared at each other for long, pregnant seconds. "You're a handsome man, one of the sexiest men I've ever met. I have no doubt that you can give me what you say I need. But I'm married to a good man that I love, and I'm just not ready to cheat on him."

I'll give Louis credit, he let the matter drop right then, as we ordered dessert. But as I was standing on the street with him, waiting for the valet to bring his car around, he pulled me to him and kissed me. And, God help me, I responded, kissing him back with a great deal of enthusiasm.

"When the time is right, and you're ready, you'll know," he said softly, after we broke our embrace. "I'll see you tomorrow. You get plenty of rest. You have a big day ahead of you."

Louis and I played it cool the rest of that trip, since the top brass from my company flew over the next day to sign the contract. It was my first big success, and I was the star of the company for the moment.

As autumn descended, I found myself wrestling with my conscience. I was battling, really, between my loyalty to Howard and my desire for Louis. I made two more trips to Chicago before I finally succumbed to the temptation and accepted the sexual smorgasbord Louis was offering me.

Both times I was in Chicago, I went out with Louis on more than one occasion. He took me to a play, to a late-night dinner at one of the city's most exclusive restaurants, and we went to several nightclubs, including one where we danced until the wee hours of the morning. Howard isn't much on dancing, so I had the time of my life.

And not once did Louis try anything sexual toward me, although when we danced, our bodies were molded as one, and I could feel his hardness poking into my abdomen, and I'm sure he could feel my rock-hard nipples. My resistance was crumbling, and he knew it.

Finally, in November, I was told I would be going to Chicago for four days to consult with Louis' company on implementing details in the contract, and I knew in my gut that this was it.

The night before I left, I enticed Howard into bed early, hoping against hope that he would do something that would light my passion and make me forget about Louis.

Howard was very attentive that night, very loving, but in the end it was the same old, same old. He came way before I was anywhere close to a climax, then rolled over and fell asleep. Like always.

As he snored in blissful ignorance, I actually held him in my arms and cried, because I knew that when I came back from this trip, I would be a changed woman. I would be an adulteress.

When I got to Chicago, though, my course was set, and it was unbelievable. I thought I was ready for some good sex, but nothing could have prepared me for what I experienced that first night with Louis.

I arrived that morning, and was driven straight to Louis' building. Of course, he met me, and I think he could tell that the time had come. We took care of some business for several hours, then we adjourned fairly early in the afternoon.

On our way out of the conference room, I made it a point to catch up to Louis. I looked him straight in the eye.

"How would you like to meet me for dinner at my hotel?" I asked. "Say about 7 o'clock?"

He just arched his eyebrows at the time, for it was considerably earlier than our usual dates, and it was the first time that I had initiated an evening together.

"Seven o'clock it is," he said, and shook my hand, but then held it for a long second. "You're sure?"

"Absolutely," I answered, eager to be on my way. My pussy was drooling, my clit was throbbing and my heart was pounding at the prospect of sex with Louis. He would be the first man in my life other than Howard to fuck me, and now that I had set my course, I couldn't wait.

On my way back to the hotel, I stopped at a boutique and bought a dress that had caught my eye earlier that day, a short, sexy number that left very little to the imagination.

I went back to my room and drew a bath, and while I was in the warm water, I took a disposable razor and a pair of scissors and severely trimmed back my pubic bush. I usually keep it pretty trim anyway, so there was nothing out of the ordinary about the way it looked.

When I was finished, I slipped on the dress, a pair of thigh-highs and my high heels. I wore nothing else. I wanted there to be no mistaking my intentions when I met Louis that evening.

I did my makeup in exquisite detail, methodically brushed my shoulder-length blonde hair, then called up to room service for a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice and two glasses.

After the champagne had been delivered, I stopped for a moment in front of the mirror and looked deep into my own eyes. The expression on my face was a little inscrutable. There was excitement, apprehension, some guilt and a little sadness. I was about to willingly break my marriage vows, and my emotions were in turmoil.

Then I sighed heavily, took a deep breath and walked out to face the future.

I could feel the stares of every man I encountered on my way to the hotel bar, where I was to meet Louis. Somehow, this gave me a thrill, to know that I could have that effect on men. It was – and remains – an intoxicating feeling to have strange men lust after me, and I believe it's one of the factors that has driven me in my adultery.

Louis was already in the bar when I arrived, and his eyes sparkled as he swept his gaze up and down my body. We embraced, and we kissed, long and slow, with lots of tongue. I couldn't remember ever being that horny.

After a glass of wine, we went to dinner, and I ate light. Truthfully, I was so nervous, I couldn't have eaten much anyway. While we sat at the secluded corner booth, I finally set about learning a little bit about Louis Bertelli.

He had grown up on the North Side, not far from Wrigley Field. His father had founded the company, and Louis had started as a teenager in the mailroom. By the time his father had retired, he had worked at every level in the company, learning the business inside and out.

Along the way, he had been married and divorced twice. He explained candidly that monogamy wasn't for him, that if he saw a woman he liked, he invariably pursued her, and he always had several girlfriends.

Nevertheless, he was still on good terms with his ex-wives, who had been generously dealt with, and he was fairly active in the lives of his children, two sons by his first wife and a daughter by his second.

Finally, dinner was finished, and there wasn't much left to say. We were sitting next to each other, and my hand fell onto Louis' thigh. My fingers just brushed the subtle outline of his cock, as we just sort of melded together and kissed.

I lost myself in his lips and tongue, and I felt his hands slide around my back, which was naked save for the straps that held my dress tightly across my unfettered breasts. My eyes were dewy when we broke our embrace.

"Would you like to come up to my room for a nightcap?" I whispered.

"Of course, my dear," he answered softly.

Just the way he talked and the way he looked at me made my pussy gush. Right there under the tablecloth, he slid a hand up my thigh to the hot delta between my legs. His fingers brushed my labia and caressed my clit, which was standing fat and tall.

I groaned when he penetrated me with his middle finger, as he kissed me again, and my hips lurched forward, trying to capture as much of his invading digit as possible.

"You are so hot," he whispered, panting as we broke again. "Let me show you what I can do for you."

I barely remember signing the check, hardly recall walking arm-in-arm with Louis to my room. It wasn't until we closed the door and came together in a passionate embrace that my focus returned. I molded my body to his, almost dry-humping my soon-to-be lover.

I could feel the hardness of his cock, and I cooed in response. I wanted him right then worse than I'd wanted anything in my whole life.

At length, we broke apart again, and that's when he discovered the bucket of ice, with the champagne bottle chilling.

Louis sauntered over to the desk where I had set the bucket containing the bottle. He stopped momentarily to pull off his jacket, which he draped over a chair, and to pull off his tie. He looked and acted like he owned the place, which, I guess, he did.

Then he skillfully opened the bottle and filled the two glasses with the sparkling elixir. We toasted each other, and I downed my glass pretty much in one huge gulp, while he took several sips of his glass before setting it down and pulling me to him.

Again we kissed, but this time our hands were busy. He quickly loosened the straps of my dress and it fell to the floor, revealing my nakedness to his gaze, while I unbuttoned and pulled off his shirt, then unhooked his belt and let his slacks fall.

I think we both gasped at our first sight of each other in an almost-naked condition. I could hear an audible intake of breath as he drank in my body.

I'm not bragging when I say that I have a splendid body. I work hard to keep myself trim and fit, and there isn't an ounce of excess anywhere on me. I have slender, dancer's legs; a round, shapely ass and my tits are just full enough to be enticing without being floppy.

Yes, it's a nice body, and it has been my ticket into a world of hardcore sex that I could have only imagined just a few years ago.

But I have to say that Louis' body was every bit as enticing as any fantasy I could have had. His chest was well defined, with a dark carpet of hair that gave him a tremendously manly look. He had a butt to die for, and powerful legs.

And between those legs, sprouting from the hole in his boxer shorts, was a beautiful, well-sculpted cock. Until that moment, I had only laid eyes on one hard dick other than Howard's, and that was when I was a teenager and accidentally walked in the bathroom one time when my older brother was jacking off.

My brother Richie wasn't nearly as big as either Howard or Louis, and Louis had Howard beaten in the girth department.

"This is what you do to me," Louis whispered as he slid his underwear to the floor.

I had to touch it, had to play with it, had to feel its pulsing power. I stroked Louis' meat softly, slowly, while he filled his hands with my tits, and rolled my nipples between his fingers. You could have cut glass with my nipples, that's how hard they were.

But better was in store, for he slid a hand between my legs and softly massaged my pussy, slipping his fingers between my bubbling labia and curling his thumb around my obscenely bloated clit.

I gasped and groaned in pleasure as I surrendered to this man. Gone was any feeling of guilt or sadness. I wanted to wallow in my wickedness, to revel in my sin. I was climbing higher and higher as he kissed me hard while he fingered my cunt.

Before I could cum, though, he backed away. He drained his glass of champagne then bent down to remove his socks, which were all he had left on. He poured me another glass and I gulped it down just like the first. I knew the heady liquor would go to my head, but that's what I wanted.

"Lie back on the bed," Louis said. "I want to make you come."

I didn't need any more urging. I pulled the covers back and lay on my back, my legs spread lewdly. I still had on my stockings and my heels, and I thought that gave me just the right touch of sluttiness. I slid my fingers through my naked lips, opening myself for him.

"Fuck me, Louis," I panted. "I need it."

"All in good time," he said with a mirthful expression. "But first, I promised you an orgasm, and this is one you're never going to forget. Here, I think you need cooling off."

He took the champagne bottle from the bucket and slowly poured some of the liquid over my steaming-hot cunt. As the tiny bubbles fizzled over my slit, I lurched upward like I'd been shot and sizzling rays of pleasure raced through my body.

When he had covered my whole crotch with the champagne, he quickly set the bottle down and attacked my pussy with his mouth, and I do mean attacked.

His lips, tongue and fingers were everywhere, and I felt myself descending into sexual nirvana. In his prime, Howard was a pretty good cunt-licker, but he was an amateur compared to Louis.

Louis was able to work his tongue into my cunt and actually reamed out my walls with it. He pursed his lips around my throbbing clit and lashed it with a rapid succession of lizard-like strokes. He sucked my whole pussy into his mouth and buried his face in it like he was giving me CPR.

But whenever I got right on the brink of an orgasm, he backed away and slowed his pace. He did this at least a half-dozen times, until I was writhing on the bed in sweat-soaked agony. My mind was a smoking crater as I kept climbing the ladder toward a mind-numbing climax, only to be brought back down to earth.

My hands clutched his head and gripped his hair as he worked me into a frenzy with his mouth, and finally, I could feel it rumbling in the pit of my stomach, a monster orgasm the likes of which I'd never before experienced. My whole body went into convulsions as he lapped furiously at my clit.

Then I cried out sharply and loudly as the thing exploded in me like a cannon shot. I tossed, I twitched, I gasped, I groaned as I gripped Louis' head between my legs in something almost like a death grip. For several minutes this went on until finally it subsided and I slowly came back to near-reality.

I say near-reality, because I seemed to be floating on a gossamer cloud of ecstasy. I opened my lust-lidded eyes to find Louis looking at me very intently. He was on his knees, his throbbing-hard cock waving in front of him.

I didn't hesitate, but reopened my legs and begged for him to stick that fat fucker in my juicy hole. He knelt between my outstretched legs, holding his cock firmly at the base. He slid the head between my drooling lips several times, sort of priming the pump, I guess, then he very, very slowly pushed the head of his cock past my opening.

Louis wasn't that much longer than my husband, who has a very nice cock in the 7-inch range. But Louis is considerably fatter, and when he slowly inched his cock up my flooded canal, it did things to me that I'd never had done in what was then 24 years of marriage.

When I finally felt Louis's wiry pubic hairs on my hairless clit and his heavy, cum-laden balls slap my ass, I was quickly back on track for another mind-blowing climax.

As he pulled back and began to fuck me with slow, steady strokes, I wrapped my legs around his waist and worked my hips in rhythm with his inward thrusts. My body was shaking and shimmying as we worked as one, his cock smoothly pumping in my spastic cunt.


Almost before I realized it, I felt the powerful sizzle of an explosive orgasm, and that one seemed to segue right into another one, and that one into another one. I seemed to be on some incredible plateau of pleasure as I lost myself to passion.

And the whole time, Louis just kept methodically working his dick in my sloppy slot. As I writhed wildly under him, he varied his angle of thrust and the speed of his attack. For a minute or two, he would fuck me madly, furiously, then he would pull up and come to an almost complete stop before resuming at a smoldering pace.

The man's control was phenomenal as he worked me through an endless succession of orgasms. But, finally, I could feel his control starting to crack. The giveaway was several drops of sweat that hit my chest from off his nose.

The whole time, I had been giving out these unintelligible fuck sounds, gasps, groans, cries of ecstasy, keening wails of passion. Now, however, we kicked it into higher gear, as I finally found my voice.

"COME ON, BABY, GIVE IT TO ME!" I screamed, not caring who heard me. "FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEEE! OH YEAH, FUCK ME HARDER, HARDER, HARDER!"

And, man, did he. With a growl, he picked up my legs, so that I was bent almost double, and pounded my pussy like a jackhammer. I howled like an animal as I exploded in yet another series of explosive orgasms from the power of his incredible fucking.

I could feel him quickening as he pulled himself up on his knees to drive his cock even deeper in my spasming cunt. I heard him grunt loudly, then I felt his cock swell unbelievably a split second before he came in an absolute fountain of semen.

He shot what seemed like a bucket of cum in my twitching pussy, and I used my experienced cunt muscles to milk him of everything he had. We thrashed on the bed as the climax washed over us and he filled my cunt to overflowing with his seed.

At long last, we seemed to slowly wither together as our sated bodies finally relaxed. As we slumped on the bed, locked in the post-coital afterglow, I knew that I had been taken past a threshold of lust and that I would never be the same.

Incredibly, after a short rest, I could feel Louis' cock stiffening again, and this time, it was my turn to give him what he'd given me.

I rolled him on his back, slid my tousled, sweaty body between his legs and hefted his cock in my hands. The smell of our commingled lust, my arousal and his sperm, just about drove me crazy. I licked up and down the shaft, and was gratified to feel him stiffen in my hands.

When I had him at full roar, I gave him a mischievous grin, then grabbed the champagne bottle off the dresser. I poured a liberal coating over his cock, letting him get a good tingle from the bubbles while I tipped the bottle to my lips and sucked down a generous swallow of the liquid.

Then I put the bottle down and engulfed his cock in my mouth – or at least as much as I could take. I sucked about two-thirds of his cock into my mouth before I couldn't take any more. I swirled my lips around his girth, rolling my tongue around his shaft as I worked my head up and down.

I would have been content to suck his cum from his cock, but he pulled my head away and just stared at me in wordless communication. I felt my pussy gush and I knew what he wanted, what we both wanted.

Holding his cock up by the base, I straddled his hips, fit the fat head of his cock to my red, swollen pussy and slowly eased myself onto his pole.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,236 Followers