Too Great a Temptation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

Slowly, up and down, up and down, I rode Louis' cock for what seemed like forever. This was so much more sensual than anything I had ever experienced, and once again, his control was unbelievable.

As I worked up and down on him, he reached up and fondled my tits, brought them to his mouth and sucked the nipples. Then he pulled me to him and we shared a slow, sizzling kiss. His hands softly kneaded my butt as he worked me just so on his cock.

My orgasm this time was like a slow release, it just kept building and building, until we were bucking on the bed like a rodeo. Again, I exhorted him loudly to fill up my hungry cunt, and as I fell over the cliff in a full-body shudder, that's what he did.

My body twitched and hummed as the climax floated through me while he basted my already-flooded pussy with his creamy cum.

Finally, I slumped onto his chest, utterly, delightfully spent. He rolled me off of him, and we lay there silently, each lost in our thoughts until we gently drifted off to sleep.

That night was by far the best sex I had ever had up to that point in my life, and it's really not Howard's fault. He is what he is, and I love him for what he is.

But I knew as I lay on those sweat-soaked sheets with Louis Bertelli that I had been taken far beyond where I thought I could go sexually with Howard, and I also sensed that this was just the beginning...

To be continued

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers