All Comments on 'Too Late to Say Goodbye'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

My day is made. A nice long stang piece to get into. Can't wait.

sengimaxsengimaxalmost 11 years ago
Too Good

Dam, this story was so good, that I can not give your higher praise than this.

I stayed in to read this story instead of going out to ride my (tricked out) bandit 1200s, and that bike to me is like your stang is to you.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
what is it with loving 2 people

it's hard enough to deal with one.............great story (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lovely..but have a request

I know about an affair of the heart. Loving two people at once and marrying one. The legal side of your stories are fantastic. My only regret (unless I missed reading it) is a story where the betrayed husband lives up to his own words...and forsakes all others til death do us part... Happily ever after is great. Not realistic but still. Could you find a storyline for me? Your writing style is fantastic.. my son is an engineer and just finishing college. I can imagine him as you subject. Oh I still love my wife of 25years..And I still think of the other woman who almost ended it.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
No way

The husband in this story should have cut the bitch loose while still in college. I would have. She was not worth his efforts to make her happy. He should have seen that. 2 stars

Rogn123Rogn123almost 11 years ago
mustang madness

From reading the LW stories I've concluded that those obsessed with mustangs must have screws loose in themselves that need tightened up. Something about driving an old mustang must make one lose the abilility to recognize what is occuring around him.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Good Entertainment

I have to admit that Harry would not be wrong to say that everyone in the story was fucking stupid. The wife, the daughter,and the husband would all take prizes in that category. I am sure that the lawyers will tell us that his solution to his problem is not going to work because the law says ------- Furthermore he can not even use infidelity against her, because now he is a cheater himself. Need I explain to his son-in-law that once a cheater always a cheater?

But it was a much better read than 95% of the stories here or perhaps 97%?

TU

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 11 years ago
Great story!!

Thanks for sharing!

jacsrjacsralmost 11 years ago
Well thought out Story/

It seems that with each story, they get better. I look for your stories each week.

Great the way you finished the story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Once there was some slight confusion over what the content of Loving Wives was supposed to be. Literotica made it clear, by changing the subheading to the above. But you folks who have been broken by a woman continue to post these fantasies in which the woman has been broken instead. There's a whole bunch of you; that can be easily demonstrated by the high scores these really quite pedestrian stories gather. But, someone has to stand up to the trolls and those who pander to them.

If I was voting solely on quality of the prose, I'd give it 3 stars. But, since it's neither erotic, nor about a Loving Wife as defined by Literotica, one star is the vote.

pkmapkmaalmost 11 years ago
Another very good story, but............

Some things really annoy me and distract me to no end. So unlike you to let this slip but.............. It can't be early morning in the Caribbean and noon time in Illinois........I hope it was really an Alaskan cruise.

Thanks for a good story anyway.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistalmost 11 years ago
Best thing you've written in a while

Love it.

Also: if the btb crowd was an Avenger, who would they be?

A: the Incredible Sulk!

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
You are still the Anchor Writer for this section!

Still the Best of the Best and thank you for continuing to write and share with us less talented. Always wondered if writers enjoy thier story while they write it or when they read the final ??

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
WHEN ITS GOOD BYE TIME

don't think Its Never Too Soon, to begin the re-boot and re-format, TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
If there is genger equity!

For the sexual majority husbands is the extramarital fun TO CHANGE THE CHEATING WIFE TO A BETTER WOMAN AND IT MAY BE A REVENGE AGAINST THE CHEATING WIFE AND THE LOVER(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SUB humanly stupid

wow ... really dumb

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Seen this plot before

And this was by far one of the better ones!!!

Any chance of a followup?

Thx!!!

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 11 years ago
Almost there....

So after a character assassination two stories back, and then out and out self cuck last week.... we get this.... almost return to form for SS... but the beginning with the guy waiting around 2 years yada.... ok yeah I guess I can see some moron waiting around like that but never quite THAT close to the situation.

Good to see that Star hast completely lost his damn mind heh.

Good story, short beginning with an absolute wimp of a character and brain dead female lead.... good story blending middle.. followed by another Star rush to the end finish in the last 1/10th of the story. Ok yeah just my personal quirk, I know I know its a Ss piece so it comes with the territory.

Good effort, still not up to the best of Ss quality, but after the last few weeks its good to see atleast he's still around....4 out of 5.

Lookin forward to see what your next few weird ones will be about, kinda hoping for something as impressive as sisters of fate or some such, if it has anything to do with some c3po lookin android listening to his whiney ass master about how his space whore wont give up her fuck droids even after one of em gave her ass-to-roids... I may never read another ss story again.... lol.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 11 years ago
Another winner

I love the way you develop your stories. I look forward to your efforts each week and have always enjoyed the drama.

Thanks for your efforts to entertain.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 11 years ago
@ Anon. "Married extra-marital fun."

That's what the wife had. That's what the husband objected to. It was heavily referenced throughout the story. This story is right where it should be. If you don't like the consequences this character suffered, write your own story and post it. Apologies to the author. It was a great story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story. 5*

And I hope Depopulo keeps his promise to never read any more of your stories so we don't have to encounter his inane claptrap again.

Keep writing. Fuck the white trash.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
Unbeleiveably dumb

There a large portions of the story I really like but there are two particular items in the story which are just driving me absolutely fucking crazy.... and they are so important to the premise of the story that it really who owns the entire story ( in my opinion).

I don't have a problem with the idea of Mark slowly getting involved with relationship with Lorie... al the while she is obsessed and focus solely on her future with some dumb fat mental retard who might make it in the NFL/ CFL. That sort of bizarre focus on only one possible future between couples happens all the time actually.

However once MARK has developed strong feelings for Lori he makes this assertion which is total crap.

. ..."And when you love someone that much, you don't try to force them into doing anything. You don't even try to force them to be with you. You just want the best for them and whatever makes them happy. So I just listened to her but I didn't try to push her either way...."

WHAT?? Let me get this straight. The person you love is in a disasters death spiral downward which can only result in very bad things happening to the person you love.

and you say NOTHING?

of course not

SECOND when Mark goes to see his attorney.

.."He told me that he'd done literally hundreds of divorces over the years and in most cases, people just grew apart over time. He told me that as bad as this seemed, neither one of us was a villain..."

If nobody is a villain that have come he won't take Lori back ? or even talk to her ?

This makes no sense. Mark has just finished telling his lawyer that his wife has been engaged in a 20+ year long affair with some unknown guy and that the entire marriage is one massive fraud and deceit.

This is hardly the same thing as growing apart and falling out of love.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Only stang could make 25 years of adultery fun. When I wrote "they deserved to be punished" I sent the men and women off to be bested and gang raped in south of the border whore houses. This was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To Anon - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Now that you have submitted your comments it's time to go back to your closet and stroke your 2" dick while you watch your whore wife/girlfriend get fu*ked in her ass! Oh ... and don't forget she has nice little backdoor pie waiting for you ... that really should make your cuck/wimp day!!!

oscar73oscar73almost 11 years ago
different take

I liked this story alot. your take on the people was real and inspiredl. what got me was the fact that she was so good at cheating that she got away with it for 25 yrs. Mark can and is mad as hell at her but shouldn't he wonder what the hell was he doing not paying that close attention to things. His daughter obviously figured things out way earlier and promised not to tell after her mom said she finished. I agree with marks decision to finish not because of the affair but because she put another man first in their marriage. this is the biggest sign that something was wrong in the first place. Lori has got some serious mental issues where she can compartmentalize her life and justify what she was doing. This was a good story and cant wait to see what you plan for the summer.

firas01firas01almost 11 years ago
I have tried

to hold of my criticism for your stories for a long time but i guess this one pushed me over the edge, now lets see, 1)he sneaks into a girls heart although he knows that she is in a relationship and hopes that he can steal her from her boyfriend, even if this boyfriend was a dipshit, but he came to him once and told him i trust you with my girlfriend, 2) it seems that when they were (dating) he did accept it when she told him that she love them both and he didn't have a problem with it and i don't know why or how he expected her to stop loving the other guy and he clearly didn't ask he or discuss that with her, 3) when he overheard the exchange about the daughter and learned about the affair he only asked who was it, he didn't ask why or how or how long, yet when every body asks him to talk with his wife about the affair he claims that she didn't want to talk about it, he flew out of the house without knowing if it was a one time thing while she was drunk or she was raped or drugged or any other coercion that can be used to push women into sex, 4) he was telling his daughter that her husband will forgive her for her one time mistake and it was not clear if her mother has done the same thing at that time and he totally ignored the fact that the daughter was planning another tryst and that makes her a cheater as her mother turned out later. I was really hoping that this story would be different then the usual but they turned out to be the usually dump ones you find in Stang stories, the guy at the beginning of the relation was acting so wimpy and it seems that his cock was doing all the thinking, the woman at least was less shallow then the other stories and she did cheat this time because of what she understand as love or whatever, and I also didn't like the reference the fat girls as whale, one more question, the men in Stang stories are always attracted to beauty queens who have shit for brains, and they marry them and treat them good then leave them like there is no history between then when they discover the cheating, now what does that tell you about such men? Finally, Stang I really used to like your stories because they were a good balance to the cuck stories which i hate with passion, but you need to make some serious changes if you are going to stand for MM and his likes.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 11 years ago
Bullshit!

There is NO place in the USA where you can just say NO to a divorce. With the public record, the judge would hav granted the divorce after seeing the obstructionist acts of the wife.

You CANNOT keep someone married. That is why there are courts and judges.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

first firas01 you are one dumb ass. the time to get to know people is BEFORE THEY ARE MARRIED! no fucking ring, no fucking problem. that is how it works. you don't get to claim the property as yours unless you do more than date and fuck around.

once the ring is there and the promise of just one on one, you don't get to switch the one you want a few times a month.

what the cunt in the story did was decide she was going to give her pussy and her husbands money away to another man but take all the benefits of being married to a hard working and loving husband and father.

THE RING MAKES THE DIFFERENCE YOU DUMB ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it.

Great job, glad you back on track after killing the beautiful Asian girl in you last story. I still gave you 5s though. Love this. Thanks and please keep writing. Just stop killing the beautiful innocent Asian chicks. LOL

kalharrikalharrialmost 11 years ago
liked it a lot.

I really should just start cutting and pasting my replies. It's getting hard to come up with new ways to say the same things. I love your work. I hate the time in between stories. I appreciate you taking your time to give me something like this. I enjoyed the development of the characters. It was interesting to see that the daughter was in fact his...I thought very early on that she wouldn't be.

Once again I also found myself on Google looking up the Mustangs you mention. I find myself getting excited as I learn more and more about them. No way I could ever own one, but a wonderful point in my life was when I moved a friend from Texas to Nebraska and my job was to drive his Mustang back. It wasn't easy with my size, but I took one for the team and have relished that memory ever since.

Please keep sharing your time and creativity with us.

OverstarOverstaralmost 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing.

I can see a lot of criticism of the story here. I just want to say that I liked the story. It painted a picture of several people who are as imperfect as people can be. Nobody in this story is entirely right, or entirely wrong.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 11 years ago
@bigguy

Hey just clearing this up for you. Yes lawyers and judges help you get divorced, but actually a divorce can take YEARS if one party contests it. Especially if it's an infidelity case . The counseling thing? That's usually six to eight weeks. A spouse can plead their case and get a postponement. You add legally separated which most contested divorces have to have a period of separation sometimes months while settlements are dragged out. No unfortunately, from watching my ex sister in law divorce her cheating husband yes this is all plausible. It took 3 years. So Mark not wanting to pay the bitch, or go thru that? No I can see why he did it.

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
LOVE

An interesting thing about these type of stories is the pain the husband feels at discovering his wife is cheating on him. What is he really upset about? The fact that she finds another man attractive enough to break her vow to him? The fact that she is exposing him to all kinds of disease? The fact that she is getting over on him and their marriage? The truth is he has been "cheated" out of the LOVE he gave her. It is the love he created in his heart and bestowed upon her. He feels that he has given her the best part of himself, and she never reciprocated. In some ways he is right, but that is not the whole story. The time a person spends loving another person is never really wasted. When you commit the act of LOVE and share it with another person, you get the benefit of feeling that love. If you really try, you will get good at loving other people. Spouses are a great way to start to learn to love, but it shouldn't stop there. You should share your love with everyone you meet. (not sex) Not everyone will reciprocate your love. Some simply can't. However, it is foolish to give love to a person who does not respect you and therefore cannot really love you. You must move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Editing wizardry?

Fuck, I'd love to know where you got that from! The amount of errors in the first page and a bit alone...it didn't look like it had been edited at all.

leviayersleviayersalmost 11 years ago

as usual very enjoyable entertainment. you know how to emotionally involve your readers. but to give such an honorable name to a low life alas thanks for a good story.5

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
5* storytelling

An interesting idea, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I missed my @#$ $&mn bus

I started reading this story at my desk. By the time I finished it the office was empty and I'd missed my bus. You owe me taxi fare. But I guess it was worth it for the story. Will there be a part 2 or are you happy with the ending the way you left it? I loved it either way. 5+

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

Good to go. Glad he dropped the cheater and found someone new. Now if only the would start driving Chevys instead of fords.

john1946john1946almost 11 years ago
OK

Now that was a good one.........Couldn't put it down....Thank you

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Of course, in the end he has no one to really blame but himself. Not quite sure why he married her in the first place.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Good tale

I concur that Hubby screwed up in college when he didn't recognize that Sweetie had her head inextricably up her ass as concerned Todd.

I enjoyed the story A LOT! It was clear, before the teeny red-head showed up, that Hubby was going to hang tough against Sweetie. Abandoning the divorce was a BIG surprise but it worked out nicely!ł

5*+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it and had to finish it but why marry a women who is in love with a dumb jock

Why do your women have to be stupid fornicators.for an intelligent man why did he chase that loser. It was a okay story. He still needs a divorce from that sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hmm strikes me the wife's lawyer could have one over him.

Strikes me as drawing a $200 salary but letting the company pay for all of your incidentals is tax evasion. surely they could just threaten to send the IRS bank records for the last 20 years, he'd end up paying alimony or doing time

kelchakelchaalmost 11 years ago
Okay

This one was good. And thanks for not making the wife a retard. She did retarded things, but she was aware of what she was doing and did it fully aware.

Present girl friend less than five feet tall, so can relate to the little red head.

Would have liked to know more about what daughter knew about mom's affair and how she found out. Also, how did it affect her respect for dad if she thought he was a willing cuck. That was a horrible sin mom did against father / daughter relationship.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago

It took me two re-reads to see that the husband was NOT flying off the handle and that the daughter said that it was a long time affair. This point was not originally clear but it probably says more about me as a reader than you as a writer. So with that missing sentence, he came off as harsh and unforgiving. O- to 'outta here' in 2.3 seconds, faster than a Mustang.

Second, read a lot of JPB stories. His stories have an arc: He does that high school thing he does so well so you see these people as a couple, so you care about them...then you see the crisis, then a resolution. You did something similar in 'Curiosity'. I cared about THE COUPLE before the problems came.

Here I could care less about the cheating whore from the get go...and since the bomb was dropped, the backstory later didn't suddenly make me love her. It made me think she was a stupider bitch than before...and when you already dropped the name "Todd' in the beginning, a lot of the tension was gone. I know what, I know who, I already know it's for a long time...so what is there left for me to discover except backstory?

And it was even harder to cotton to the woman. I mean REALLY? She is so enamoured with Todd that she's desperately sucking the droopy dick of a married FAT, DIABETIC who has poor personal hygiene and his own oxygen bottle. REALLY? Is this sensible? Is it realistic?

++

Side trip to 'The Landing Strip'

So Bill Clinton and Hillary were driving around the back roads and stop for gas. Hillary recognizes the gas station attendent and mentions this to BIll. They used to date way back in the day.

Bill decides to twit her: "Just think, if you have picked differently, you'd be married to a gas station attendent.'

She came back with "No...if he married me, HE'D be President of the United States right now..."

++

Can you write one story where the OM is NOT a lemur, a retard, a fat dork, or a non-criminal? Believe it or not, there are all KINDS of worthy men out there who do not own mustangs...(I know...I know...I just shot my credibilty down the toilet)

There is a tragedy in Infidelity: about a man or woman who should know better getting emotionally attached to someone else. There is no tragedy when two clowns hit one another in the face with cream pies trying to hit the ringmaster.

Now...it there were any justice in this world, the protagonist would be in a wheel chair after Todd got finished rearranging his anatomy from making out with his GF. Just saying. Men don't share women, PARTICULARLY cheaters.

So this story didn't work very well for me.

WitchfanWitchfanalmost 11 years ago
Cute one

Really liked it. Simple, loveable characters and funny ending. Em had a nice qwerky sense of humour. Id like to see more of that.

And i am still waiting on a Bubble Gum Girl story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
how long and how,many times?

So Lori just couldn't get it through her thick skull that Mark was done, and that her cheating was so outrageous, that the marriage was beyond repair.

So why did it take her 2 pages to get the point (if she ever did)?

My one criticism is that your cheating wives seem to be too stupid to get the obvious...and your cuckolded husbands keep engaging in laborious discussions repeating the same arguments over and over and over....really, just move on after three arguments. Because if you can't get the point across by then....well...that ship has sailed.

Otherwise well written and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lori, you're one scratched record!

In the old days of vinyl records, a scratch might mean that the record would skip to,the same phrase or part every rotation of the record...."You done me wrong an / You done me wrong an / You done me wrong an / You done me wrong an /"

Very annoying....kinda like Lori and Mark's endlessly repeated arguments. He shoulda walked away as soon as it was clear she had no new 'reasons' for them to stay together and that he should be OK with her fucking Todd.

Then you could have spent far more time developing the relationship with Em....and baby we'd much rather read about her....she, at least was enjoyable!

SS, you're gettin' a might repetitive. Please spare us the broken record and add more,interesting storyline about later developments (like Em!).

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
Why

do cheating wives act like this? They seem to think it is no big deal, but God help you if you ever do it.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
Not a fan of his one

Good story but it was so repitious that it eventually became quite a boring read. I understand that when someone doesn't agree with your point of view that you have a tendency to restate it again. However, that doesn't mean I have to like reading it that way. Sometimes stories don't have to resemble real life absolutely. You could have cut this story by a third or half and still told a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Typical

The typical Stangstar story features a cheating wife who is either dumber than a bag of rocks or just plain psycho, or both. This one follows the same tired formula (with the wife being more dumb than psycho this time). I really, really wish Stangstar would stop writing the same story, over and over and over and over again! Such good writing talent wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

Really liked it. The story line and your writing style keep my interest. Could not put it down. Technically, Lori's father/lawyer should have seen through that $200 dollar a week rouse. They had leverage and didn't use it. Some might call that malpractice. Don't care what your critics say...keep writing. 5x5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
simple wording...

to describe EXCELLENT

Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
Another great story

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Thank you once again.

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicalmost 11 years ago
Not bad

But not great. Doesn't cut any new ground. By the way, your editor missed some errors.

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
I liked the premise a lot

I thought it was interesting. I liked the characterization of the new gal, too. Some of the dialogue was really, really good.

I also liked where SS06 was going with a certain amount of misdirection: official wife's story was that she still loved her old BF (at least a little), kept him on the side (mostly out of guilt), eventually out of blackmail. However, reality is she NEVER stopped loving him.... However, the execution was a little convoluted. Hubby uncovers the 'real' story basically because the wife admits it to him? What now? She is on the precipice of divorce from her hubby, whom she desparately fears losing, so she admits that she is still seeing her old BF and intends to do so? How stupid is she? Oh, yeah, it's a SS06 cheating wife. Haha.

In a SS06 stories, the characters tend towards extremes. I think this story could have had more emotional punch if the old BF wasn't such an evil, pathetic oaf, and if the wife wasn't so stupid (and maybe if her dishonesty and duplicity would have been ramped up even more-that misdirection was a strong element in the story).

I did like that hubby's revenge and divorce, etc., didn't go smooth as silk and everything fell into his lap. Too many LW stories have that: it's not realistic, and it's just too convenient.

A quote that brought a smile to my face (though perhaps for reasons not intended):"...I'd be willing to bet that Katey is your daughter." I just looked at him.

"Shit, you don't need a DNA test to figure that out," he said. "Todd is way too stupid to be her father." I smiled a bit and nodded." Funny thing was, given Katey's stupidity and naivete as evidenced by her behavior and dialogue in the story, I would have concluded just the opposite.

Entertaining read. Thanks for the effort.

kakashi524kakashi524almost 11 years ago
Very nice read!

Loved the plot and the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It just doesn't add up

Her reasoning was bizarre, her lover a dumb jock,total looser and a sane women would have run like a thief and any normal male would have never loved such a fool .so. Who is the fool here , the readers of this ridiculous story.

TheAnonYmousTheAnonYmousalmost 11 years ago
Boring Rehash!!

Technically you are a very good writer at least by 'Literotica' standards or maybe you just have an outstandingly diligent editor in 'Miko' and you sure are a rather prolific sort; but most of the recent stories you've posted are a boring rehash of the same formulaic plot.

I do understand that you cater to the taste of a very broad audience that appreciates these kind of stories, but for once I wish you would do justice to the immense writing talent you do seem to possess and write something different instead of just appealing to a certain demographic that crave for formulaic gratification.

No disrespect meant Mustang-man, just my two cents worth for you to reflect on...I love your stories and FYI I shall still be looking forward eagerly for your next!!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
5*****

Good story 5*****. A little fress air beside the sexual minority porn addict husband or bisex husband stories.

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 11 years ago
SS06...

I guess you can't please everyone; I thought it was very well done. Unless I missed though, you never went back to the call that started the story; 'mom is back in the hospital again.' Did you?

Oh well, like I said; I liked it. Keep'em coming.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 11 years ago

Pretty good read and a little different story line. Your stories always seem to revolve around people (usually women) who seemingly were born without a shred of reasoning ability in their empty heads. Lori is about as stupid as a person can get and I have to wonder why he never saw that trait in her for twenty five years. I like your stories because there is always some line of dialog that makes me laugh. In this story it was this, "I just burst into flames and fry".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome read

The woman doesnt deserve a second chance for any reason it was great.

just let her be a slut and whore and let her go.

He found a good woman to continue life with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
As Nicholson said....

In describing his female characters in "as good as it gets;" I take a man and deduct reason and logic. Nice job. 5

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
very Good Read

5 stars fir this story.

I enjoyed reading this story and the characters were involving.

Lori was such a stupid woman it was amazing she had not been discovered sooner. She did under stand early one that Todd was just using her and at that point she should have given up the guilt sex with Todd. As for Todd blackmailing her she could have just mentioned to her husband it was just money. Her word against Todd for any thing else !

BrettarnBrettarnalmost 11 years ago
SS06 at his best

Brilliant - keep em coming...........

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
terrible

Mentally ill and challenged woman needed help. How can this be plausible?

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story

I am so glad that he stuck to his guns on that. I was a little worried that he was going to be talked into giving in when he went to the counselor, but he remained true. I like stories that end with the main character moving on with his life. Reconciliation is good, but moving on from a woman who doesn't really love you is a happy ending also . Any spouse who is selfish enough to feel like they deserve a spouse and a lover needs to be alone.

This relationship was doomed from the start though. He took her away from Todd in the first place. Doesn't matter that it was a messed up situation. Had he given her time to get over Todd and end it before he started a relationship with her, his marriage might not have went the way it did. She wouldn't have felt the guilt that kept drawing her back.

Then again, she was a narcissistic bitch, so she still may have cheated under different circumstances. C'est la vie.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
fucking stupid right from the time he started with When we met

The wife was a mindless cunt and after reading how he met her and what a cowardly weak ass wimp puppy he was.. There is no reason to continue reading it. He got what he paid for so fuck him and this worthless story.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
I've reread this

And I have to say that the impression I got the first time still is borne out: He was a very nasty guy.

Let's look at the timeline. He CHEATS with her, making out and WILLINGLY trying to break up her semi engagement, specifically creating an Emotional affair and taking advantage of this obvious special needs boyfriend. Where does that put him on the moral spectrum? Oh...a CHEATER.

He LITERALLY steals her from the house, and allows no closure with the old BF, just moving her directly into his place. Haven't we read stories like that? Wife/GF is dissatisfied and she immediately jumps ship and moves into another man's place. How do we look at her in those instances? How do we look at the other man? Why are we treating THIS guy any different than the other girl stealing shitheads? Because the BF was an oaf? Because he owns a Mustang?

But let's go further. Yeah, her rationalizations fell flat, and she seemed a bit clueless, but she made a few valid points: he was also a cheater, he was willing to share when HE wanted something but not when he GOT it. Other people needed to share with HIM. He was clueless about the cheating. And for 25 years, he was happy as a pig in shit!

None of that mattered a whit.

He asked her once (1) about who the man was and she hesitated. What did he do? He clocked out of there so quickly that sound distorted. He never EVER gave her a chance to change her mind. He never ONCE told her what the consequences would be for her silence. Nope. She had ONE (1) chance to do the 'right thing' and when she hesitated, it was all over. No accounting for stress. No accounting for slow thinking (something his wife was clearly guilty of) Nope. One and done.

But the thing that really turned me against this ASSHOLE was the way he wanted to treat his wife in the divorce. Twenty five years of cleaning his house, sucking his cock, fucking him rotten, cleaning his shitty clothes, putting up with his sexual Mustang obsession, ministering to him when he was sick, going to the BORING Mustang rallies and company parties...all because she loved him. And according to his happiness index, SHE MADE HIM JUST AS HAPPY AS HE MADE HER!

But that happiness she gave to him didn't mean shit! He was more than happy to jip her out of half his estate. We aren't even talking the business. Just the money to be able to live. Nope...the BEST he would do wasn't an apartment, utilities and groceries. He wanted to give her $5,000 and an old Cadillac and he thought that was GENEROUS! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?

The antics with the money so he could 'give her a hundred dollars a month' was UTTER bullshit. If I were the judge in that case, seeing the LAVISH lifestyle this POS lived compared to the deal he offered her, I'd fucking FREEZE the assets of his company and let him live on his fucking $200 a month for the next three months! ASSHOLE! And I'd give her half of all his Mustangs bought after the marriage was consummated.

A very unlikeable character. You seem to have done this a lot in recent stories. I think Garbage was another one. I thought you titled it after the main character.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

@Fd45

I love how you leave out the facts that..

Mark waited for years for the woman he loved and who he helped support emotionally while she was with a man who treated her like shit and cheated on her time after time after time. She also wasn't married at the time nor was she in a good relationship but you of course see HIM as the only cheater.

You comment about stealing her from assholes house is a joke right? You mean when asshole was caught by Loti fucking someone else and walked/ was kicked out? And it was Lori who called Mark to help her out of a bad situation but you probley feel he should of let the woman he was in love with sort out her own mess for closure.

She not only cheated on him but stole from him to support her lover their entire marriage and after a betrayal like that she deserved to get screwed in the divorce so just because he didn't know she was a cheating cunt all that time time does in no way give her any kind of pass for her actions. You also forget he worked his ass off to support her ass for all those years and she repaid him buy paying and fucking the asshole ex-boyfriend.

Mark might have been a bastard during the divorce but lets not forget the reason why.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Oh no

She was cheating too.

He was cheating.

She did him wrong.

My biggest beef was that he was happy for decades. She was happy for decades. Her activities were wrong. That is what the DIVORCE is for. But to jyp her out of any kind of life, leaving her a old, jobless, moneyless woman...it's every woman's nightmare. She deserved the divorce. She didn't deserve the fiscal screwing.

Now, would I go for HALF? Hell no! But she should have a LIVING of sorts. Not five grand and an old car or one hundred bucks a month.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

I can't believe some of these comments. The bottom life is that Lori, after marriage, never gave up the big lummox she was supposed to marry. She cheated on Mark the entire marriage and even helped support the wannabe football player. Twenty-five years of infidelity. Twenty-five fucking years. If she wanted a polyamorous marriage she should have said so. Fucking cunt. Mark had a happy ending. Lori just exists. Fuck her.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 WHEN ONE FINALLY REALIZESA

they are hanging over a precipice....they cant let go, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"does betrayed own the site?"

funny shit, wanker has a million comments, got cucked and gave up and lives here now, pathetic fucking loser

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

That cunt should be in jail for theft and fraud! She cheated at least twice a month for 25 fucking years! That's a whopping 600 times minimum! Not only that, she stole money to support her lover. She at least took the money from her husband under false pretences, which is fraud. She latched onto Mark because she realized her boyfriend wasn't going to make any money. She gave Mark the runaround until she discovered he inherited a business, and he had money. She immediately married him. She was nothing but a gold digging con-artist. She didn't deserve a penny in the end, because she had 25 years of stealing Marks money already. She should be paying HIM! Their daughter is just as big a whore as her mother! She cheated on her husband too, but her father STILL had to explain to her that what she did was wrong. At 25 years of age and she still doesn't know right from wrong? And still she wanted to do it again! Of course she sided with her mother; they're birds of a feather. What kind of daughter doesn't tell her father that his wife has been cheating on him for 25 years, and its still ongoing? I suppose one that aspires to be a whore like her mother.

For all of you that bitch about Lori getting a raw deal, I say: FUCK YOU! May you all be horribly crushed from above somehow!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 10 years ago
Second reading

and still love it. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with some of the commenters. Maybe they are women who are cheating of maybe their eunuchs. She was a SLUT and nothing more. She should have been buried up to her neck at the beach at low tide. If this was how she treated someone she "loved", I can only imagine how she would treat someone she hates.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
Awesome

to all married men just walk away, i love it great idea.hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh, come on...he sort of deserved it...

He meets a girl he knows is with someone else and who STAYS with that someone when knowing that they're cheating... then he ALSO does his best to get her to emotionally cheat with him... and when all's said and done he STILL proposes to her... then years later he's surprised when she didn't change...?

Oh granted she's damaged goods and definitely deserves to have him divorce her but he should never have married her to begin with. It's like he loved who he THOUGHT she was rather than who he basically KNEW she was...

That being said, she was clearly an incredibly stupid slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FD45

Lori mooched off of him for 25 years, stole the money he earned to give to the man she fucked. He doesn't owe her shit!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
"I can have friends!"

Yes, you can have friends, but you CAN'T have fuck buddies.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Great Writing

You are one of the most readable writers I have ever read! I hope you write about more cheerful stuff too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

my comment is for him to drop the bitch is with now and take lori back so another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story good ending

I don't know if Lori should have been awarded an Academy Award or the

Florence Nightingale award for rescuing a wounded soul. More than likely counseling or mental institution would have been more appropriate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I realize my comment is a couple of years after the story was written , but Id like to express my thoughts. First off when Mark spotted Lori at the party and he approached her and he learned she was there with her boyfriend, he should have walked away. Never go after a woman or a man for that matter that is married engaged going steady or otherways involved with someone else move on you have nothing invested ,so no broken heart or hurt feelings . But no he tried to insert himself into her life and he had no idea of her feeling for her boyfriend, he even tried to belittle Tod with the beer thing. All through collage he pursued her even after she told him she loved Tod also. So why was he so bent out shape when he learned that she was still fucking Tod for the last twenty five years and giving him money even though he was ugly fat and obnoxious .Know I ask you ? Who was Lori in love with more Tod or Mark , if shes willing to spread her legs for an ugly fat disgusting fuck that is married to a fat equally ugly woman in the neighborhood of five hundred times , he has no one to blame but himself,hes the one that pursued her not her him.If he had left her alone she would be the fat cow living with Tod a dingy rundown apartment living on foodstamps. He could have met a decent woman got married and not had a slut for a wife and a daughter , just saying. totally hes to blame for all that happened to his shame of a marriage.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
@karene

You hit the nail on the head. Better yet ha should have gotten the redhead pregnant.this does need a second chapter. Let's see how she likes him having another woman that makes him happy. Why is she so unhappy (Lori that is) he is doing just what she did and he is now happy. #He should be doing cartwheels now. Seriously though, getting Emily pregnant would be the icing on the cake!!!! Still gave it a five*.

One other thing, he should have asked her parents how his father in law would react of he found his own wife pulling the same crap. Then let's see how forgiving he is. If she wanted to stay with both of them she should have been upfront with him from the getgo and not Leroy go on like that. 25 years down the drain because of one woman's greed. And his daughter who thought it was Ok. Really does need a sequel. Please don't leave us hanging.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
sorry one more comment karen

"To tell you the truth," said Lori. "I don't know myself. I should have given Todd up a long time ago. But I couldn't. Even when Mark found out, I just kept trying to come up with a way to have them both. I guess I love Mark, but I feel sorry for Todd."

The picosecond that she said yes to mark should have ended Todd in her mind. She never loved him, maybe she had a strong like but no way did she love him, at the very least not the way he deserved. Where the he'll was Todd when she was sick or needestimate have her moods put up with? It was all on Mark and you can bet that had he shirked his duties she would have been all over him in a new York minute. I am also leary of her father who had a long talk with Todd and then came back all smiles and ready to go forward. Had a bad feeling the whole time that daddy dearest wasn't as clueless and you made him out to be. Neither was mommy. I mean if their daughter knew then what I'd to say that they weren't in on the whole charade from the word go. Confused my rear end. This is just MHO that he was the only one to have the wool pulled over his eyes. If possible the sequel should show the daughters POV about her entire night out and the repricusions of her own screwing around. SS06 you barely touched on this. Please write the sequel as only you can do....

Ok I"ll get off my soap box now....

Seeker

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
StangStar06 need to get his head out of his ass.

Is there anyone else bothered by the fact that the wife in SS06's stories always do the 360? She chose and married a guy is is an all around SAINT, and then she cheats with his OPPOSITE. It is a known fact that when women cheat, they do so to escape their miserable lives. This means that they cheat with men who are BETTER than their husbands, NOT the with the absolute worsts from the pond scum. Women don't do 360's. Women are very consistent. If a woman cheats with a man, then there are usually only 2 explanations: 1) The husband turned out to be a loser and she needs to get away from him. 2) The husband is fine and decent, but the lover is significantly better, either socially or financially, and usually both.

It is ironic that the husbands in SS06's stories are usually financially well off and are highly righteous and moral, because women who value those traits, as SS06 obviously does, are the ones who usually cheat IN REAL LIFE. No matter how rich and moral a husband is, there is usually someone who is better on those scales. On the other hand, women who married financial losers tend not to cheat because they actually love their husbands, not their money, and they don't wonder about how much other guys have in their wallets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

@Anon you mix something, as to left husband or to cheat on husband. You mix these two things. In the most cases the cheater women (and men) want to live two paradises in same time (but not let the betrayed spouse do same!!!). A good adventure with a lover (misstress) and a husband-Dad (wife-Mom) at home. You discussed about leaving spouse to another new spouse, girfriend, mate etc. with divorce.

Sometime a good author can write good story from plot of abandoned spouses, as Vulcez "How Are You?".

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the first two years

set the stage for the next twenty five. Mark hung around, spending most of his time with her, knowing she was Todd's girl, accepting whatever she would share with him. Then she decided to be Mark's girl and share with Todd. She just changed positions on the field but kept the same players. There was only one person who didn't understand the rules of her game. Silly Mark, he thought she was going to change.

It is only fitting that he ends up with a woman who was married eighteen years to a man who preferred his cousin over his wife.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A FATHER PROTECTS HIS DAUGHTER

a lawyer & officer of the court should not violate canons of ethics. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

I really liked this one.

Its pure luck if a guy can find someone new.

The wife, well, very real to life.

I know a lot of guys that are divorced. In every single case the wife cheated, not the guy, the wife, every single one. And no they were not evil, just regular guys,working, doing things with their kids and loved their women to pieces.

In a number of cases the wife left the husband to raise the school aged kids alone as she ran off with her lover.

In one case the wife admitted she married him to have financial security and leave her parents house.

She left him to raise their 3, yes, 3 school aged kids. To this day the kids are in therapy and have been unable to have a long term relationship.

Ahh modern women, they now have rights, and they should, but they have thrown away their morals and ethics.

Sadly women were always the glue that held society together, they always had the real power. Without that glue, is it any wonder society is destroying itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
karma

I have read most of your stories and sad to say mark kinda deserved what he got and was being a hypocrite. He chased after a girl that was taken for years. Cheating with her, kissing is cheating, and would have chased after her for who knows how long. And he didn't care about the other guys feelings. So karma did the same thing to him and reversed the roles. His first thing to do was walk away. Because he didn't know it was happening and his ego was hurt. He didn't love her. He wanted to own her. As soon as he found out he couldn't he replaced her. He deserved it and has no reason to complain

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rubbish

Nothing realistic about this story at all. No likeable characters either. Shity waste of 7 pages.. Must be a wanker.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 9 years ago
@ rightbank and all the others that think mark had it coming

In my humble opinion I just have to say, yes he pursued her while she was with todd.. But, he left her alone after college and here is the biggie, as soon as she said yes to him and put his ring on her finger then stood in front of G-D and family she vowed to FORSAKE ALL OTHERS! Not sometimes, not be his and stay with Todd on the side, not to have her cake and eat it too. All the games were finished in that moment. All other relationships ended in that moment. Todd always new about him. Todd even went to get him to stay with her while he fucked around. She made the concious decision to first agree to be his and his alone without any old boyfriends. Nowhere did she tell him I am marrying you but I am also still in love with Todd. No she agreed to forsake all others. There simply was zero ambiguity in that statement. No wiggle room at all or provisos for previous relationships. Good lord she lived with Mark for almost thirty years. She wouldn't have done anything with her husbands knowledge so she knew that it was wrong so to my eye she really didn't have a leg to stand on. And the finale nail is that instead of ending it when there was a chance, slim maybe, but a chance nonetheless to save her marriage she flubbed it as well by trying to justify and get him to accept it. So while Mark may have been wrong to pursue her first, he still married her under the precept that Todd was history.

This is just my honet opinion and everyone else is entitled to their own views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay but unresolved story

Is he just going to let Lori hang around and not divorce her? And how is she calling him on his phone if he blocked her number? And I guess the revenge on fat boy is to just let him die in peace? What about his idiot brothers? Is he going to continue giving them an allowance even though they don't do anything for it but exist? It seems to me that he doesn't solve any of his problems by sticking his head in the sand. Like I said - unresolved issues leading to an unfinished, in my estimation, story. Not good. Not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Realistic?

I got the biggest kick out of people complaining about a story being realistic. Pray tell, how many realistic stories do you read in loving wives?

One thing for sure, reading one of Stang's stories is a hundred times better than reading the skanky slut/willing cuckold ones where the guy gets an instant hard on watching his wife get fucked by the bull. lol I suppose to some, that's really realistic.

Good read, Stang, always enjoy your stories, realistic or not. Who the fuck cares. I read for entertainment only. Hey I even like sci-fi, how realistic is that?

Another laugh I get, is when somebody spells out the description of loving wives and complains the story doesn't meet that criteria. Laughing out loud now. Read it again, the last word is and "more". Anything goes into and "more". lol Am I right? 5* for the entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Stang Phenomenon

All of the hallmarks of a Stang story are here - breezy readability, pleasing prose, pithy evocations of the natural world, edifying forays into various and sundry background topics, etc. Yes, there is that.

Unfortunately there is also the wooden righteousness of the long-suffering, morally superior husband, and beautiful, dipshit wife who is inexplicably stupified by the demand that she deny herself extra-marital fuckfests.

Predictably, this dipshit wife will remain clueless, unrepentant, and parroting all manner of marital mumbo jumbo in multiple scenes like a cuckoo clock. But the watchwords of divorce have been written in stone, chiseled by the wizened hands of her husband who works with great and unerring forces of Destiny.

As the tall tale comes to an end, the wife is finally speechless, mumbling, drooling, and broken. She then watches, transfixed, as hubby goes into the sunset with his new woman.

Yes, there is also that.

Why does the author see fit to populate the mind of the reader with these boring, horrible, catoonish women?

Months ago I had issued a moratorium of sorts on reading anymore Stang stories after the one where Grandma is in the barn having a threesome with her grandson or grandnephew and the neighbor. She winds up a toothless whore on the other side of the tracks.

I now greatly regret transgressing my own issuance.

Who the fuck are these characters? Why would readers want to spend any time with them?

gldngolfergldngolferabout 8 years ago
Ohio

Overall typical good stang story.

Just one little fact, Ohio does not allow alienation of affection suits. Not since the 1970's.

Too many lawyers and politicians were getting sued for playing with other men's wives. Just cost them too much money.

Like most of this author's stories, I'm glad the victim found love again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THE STORY IS IMPOSSIBLY ILLOGICAL

This is a woman who was far more intelligent than the goof she was doing the homework for but after 25 yrs of sneak fucking him behind her fiance's and then husbands' back, she was too fucking stupid to grasp and acknowledge that her betrayal had totally destroyed the best thing that life could have dropped in her lap.

I know this story is fiction but the scenario it's based on defies logic. She started out smart, spent twenty five years cheating on her husband, got caught and then became a totally obtuse bonehead who believes that she has the right to keep fucking her mentally challenged, freeloading lover and giving him her husband's money because her husband can afford it and isn't really being hurt by it??... that his problem is just his ego??? .... She must have sucked that dumb fuck's cock and swallowed too many of his loads, causing her to accumulate serious brain damage from ingesting the stupidity factors in the DNA of the goof's sperm.

Although aggravating, the story was well written. I rendered 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous