Tooth and Nail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,255 Followers

After she got over the initial shock, she brought her face to within inches of mine. Her eyes were wide and the light seemed to make them iridescent. She said, "I could have lost you...and I would have nothing...nothing...I'm fighting you tooth and nail...I'm tired of fighting Stevie..."

I didn't wait for the rest. I kissed her and she kissed me, and we were on each other, over each other, under each other, as the clothes found the far corners of the living room. We were both naked when she said, "Not here baby, in my room." She took my hand and we went to her bedroom.

There was no reluctance, only relief, and mom let go. She didn't have to say the words to describe how she felt. Her legs and arms were open in such a way that showed it all. My cock thickened quickly and there was little foreplay the first time.

I was inside her and she was lubricated enough for me to make my way fully into her pussy in a few strokes. She lovingly looked at me, and she lovingly took me inside her. The build-up was quick. My entries and re-entries into my mother's pussy were strong and she flexed her hips to meet me with matching force and passion. I filled so much of her pussy that when I pulled back, it felt as if her emptiness sucked me back in.

She got more excited. She must have turned at least three times in five minutes. I was on top of her and then after stroking her for a short while, she was on top of me. I pulled her toward me and grabbed her meaty globes to get even deeper into her pussy. My hand spread her ass and without thinking I pushed my finger as far as it would go into her. She made sweet sounds as I fingered her.

She turned me on top of her again and we climbed straight up. Her moans told me she was also almost there. She was saying, "Stevie...Stevie..." as she ran her hands over every part of me she could reach.

She stiffened and bucked up and I started to move in and out of her as fast as my hips could piston. It took me up to an explosive release that made me almost laugh in surprise. Mom was saying, "Yes...yes..." as she felt me coming inside her. She had stayed arched as she climaxed and she said, "Yes, hard, like that baby, yes...oh..."

The reaction after we both finished was so much different than the first time. She was laughing and quickly kissed me a hundred times in a hundred places saying, "I love you," all along the way. I laughed with her.

When we rested for a moment, mom said, "We're not doing something we're going to regret, are we baby?"

I said, "No, and if I knew this was going to happen, I would have almost gotten myself killed a long time ago."

She smacked me playfully and said, "Don't even kid about that...I love you too much." Her long kisses didn't take long to ignite me again. I entered her gently this time and spoke to her as each measured stroke went the whole length of my shaft.

"Sweet mother, Sweet Diane, you're my beautiful baby," I told her. She smiled wide at my calling her that. I didn't want to ask the question, but I couldn't help myself. "Mom...was Brendan good for you?"

"No baby, he wasn't. He hurt me...and the worst part was that he didn't care. Sweetheart, you never have to compare yourself to him, you're perfect for me." I stroked into her with long fluid insertions and she said, "Oh sweet baby, every inch of you fills every inch of my pussy...you were made for me...your cock was made for me...beautiful cock...big beautiful perfect cock...my cock, my cock, my cock..." She kept repeating it, getting off on saying it as she took it into her pussy.

And with every stroke I felt it too. I'd never heard my mother talk like that and it filled me with a joyful excitement. That it was the best sex I'd ever had wasn't even a question. Nothing had ever come close to being in my mother's pussy like that. I told her, and she said, "Yes baby, because I'm for you." Her pussy was sopping with moisture, but I was big enough to still be snug against the walls of her pussy. We made love that way for a while and I was so hungry for her, I wanted to experience all of her, in every way I could.

I pulled out and she seemed surprised, but when I straddled over breasts, she knew what I wanted. She opened her mouth for me. I gently stroked between her lips and at one point she stopped to say, "I can taste me on you." She sucked me a few times, and then she said, "Now I want to taste you."

I'm sure many would be horrified by the sight, but to me there couldn't be anything more beautiful. A mother was showing a love for her son that was beyond what society could comprehend. Seeing my mother like that made me crazy with love and sex. At that point, I don't think there was anything in the world anyone could have offered me in exchange for coming in my mother's mouth.

Each time she drew me into her mouth, I could feel her love and desire. She used her mouth and tongue all over the head of my cock until the knob was swollen to purple. I was right at the point of explosion when she stroked my balls in just the right way to pull the trigger. Just as the explosive orgasm closed my eyes, I saw a hint of a smile around my mother's lips.

The cum poured from my cock into my mother's mouth until it overflowed. She was swallowing, but the white cream still found its way onto her lips and chin. I thought it would never stop as stream after stream shot out of me. The release brought a relief that made my whole body exhale. She sucked me until I was literally dry, except for the warm saliva from her lips.

I'm sure it's not a big percentage, but I'm also sure that there are a lot of mothers that have gone down on their sons, but I can't imagine any son feeling better than I did at that moment. And what do you say to your mother who has just let you fill her mouth with your forbidden seed? "I love you mom," was the best I could come up with.

She exhaled in satisfaction. "And I love you baby," she answered.

That night had the quality of being an experience unto it's own. I don't think we slept at all until morning. It was a time for our 'Firsts.' After resting and recuperating for a few moments, I told her, "You have beautiful everything." She flushed with embarrassed pride as I kissed each place and told her how I loved her eyes, and her mouth, and her breasts, and her pussy, and her ass.

She said, "I feel so good with you Steven; I can't remember ever feeling this good. Tell me what I can do for you."

It was time for me to be a bit embarrassed. She made me feel great, but there was something I was thinking about, but somehow I couldn't say it." She leaned over and kissed me long without saying a word. She rubbed my cock until it was stinging hard.

With her mouth on my ear she said, "Tell me baby, even if it's just a fantasy, I want you to be able to tell me everything. It's okay to think anything about us."

"Well I think about it," I said, "because I've never done it, but I don't know...you're my mom."

"That's why you can Stevie, because I'm your mother, and I'm the one who's always going to love you. Sweetheart, we're here for each other now and there's nothing you can say that's going to make me stop loving you. Tell mama, baby."

It was hard for me even to say it, but I did. At the time it seemed like the ultimate taboo. I practically whispered, "I want to be in your ass mom."

Again she didn't say anything; she just kissed me. And after her tongue slithered over mine until I was even harder than before, she said, "Yes love, it's okay, you can do it."

My hands were practically shaking as I took her breasts in my hands, and after a minute or two she turned over and said, "Get something from the bathroom honey so you can..." I got some lubricant and when I came back she was on her hand and knees on the bed and she said, "Is this how you want me baby?"

I hadn't thought that far, but she looked great, not one ounce of the firm flesh of her ass was in the wrong place. She was eager as a schoolgirl who was ready and waiting for her boyfriend. I said, "You're perfect mom."

She laughed and said, "Well, I don't know about that...but I do love you Stevie...more than anything." She reached back and with one hand pulled on one of her cheeks to expose more of her small hole. Watching my mother open herself for me got me so excited, I didn't even consider any more foreplay. I just approached her with my throbbing cock in my hand.

I can see it now and it's all like a film I'm watching. My fingers have spread her cheeks and I'm putting the swollen knob of my cock directly on my mother's hole. I'm about to do what seems unthinkable even to a son who's been in his mother's pussy. Even in my heated sexual arousal, I understood what a loving act it was for a mother to do for her son. I put the throbbing knob on my mother's waiting opening. I push forward. "Oh God," I hear her say it over and over. I use the full length and width of my cock to spread her tight ring and drive into the narrow channel of my mother's ass.

The entryway into her ass is excruciatingly tight. She's between a moan a scream and I pull out. I put more of the jelly on my cock until it's slathered with it. I approach her again and this time it's more comfortable. The swollen head again pushes past my mother's tight ring and enters the channel. She's moaning again, but I hear more pleasure than pain in it. The shaft penetrates, spreads and stretches the last and tightest of the entries she can offer her son.

My cock is searching to take possession of her forbidden opening as I stroke and penetrate the tight hole. Each stroke into my mother's ass tells me that she's mine. Each stroke is inserted deeply, passionately, lovingly. Each stroke strengthens our intimate mother and son bond and takes it to a rare and transcendent place.

Mom talks hard and guttural and says, "Yes, darling, yes...you're inside me...it's so deep baby...you're loving me so good honey...loving me. This is how much we love each other, isn't it dear?"

"Yes mom," I said as I drove into my mother's tender ass. "Yes mom," I said as I pushed deeper. "Yes mom," I said each time as I went in a little harder and a little stronger. I was so charged up and it felt amazing, but I was concerned for the woman that loved me so much she would take me into her depths. I said, "Mom is it too much; should I stop?"

"No dear, it's okay...it's good...I'm here for you love, I'll take it, I'll take it, I...OH, OH, OH..." At that point my shaft had slid far up into her ass and I couldn't help stroking the whole length of it as my excitement climbed. I could hear the mixed feelings she had, but I continued my penetrations hoping she would let me continue until I came before telling me to stop.

I pushed in as far as I could go. I took hold of both her full globes and pressed them together. The skin was smooth and warm from sex. I was in far enough to be at both of our limits and still I wanted more. I held her hips and pushed even harder. She let out a short cry that was hard to interpret. I said, "Is it okay mom...is it up too deep in you?"

"No dear, don't stop, it feels good, I want it Stevie, I want it in me like this...yes...oh yes baby...there... so deep. I want to take care of you love...yes, yes, give it to me love...I want to be good for my baby, for my boy, for my dear..."

As I began stroking into her again, I caressed her breasts. Her voice sounded pleading. "Oh God...Yes it's good...yes...be deep in your mamma like that...like that ...oh dear baby...Stevie...what you're doing to me is...OH my God." By then I was giving her my whole cock with each driving penetration. Her ass was stretched as far as it would go, but she was now pushing and twisting and fucking like it was what she lived for.

I bent over her and took her nipples between my fingers as I cupped her tits and tugged at them. Every voice in my head had something to say about it. It felt excruciatingly good, but how could I be making love to my mother like that? I knew it was only because our love was that strong. And how could I ever stop when it felt the way it did inside my mother's beautiful ass?

And then I lost track of time, I can't describe what was happening because there were no details. I stopped watching as her perfect circle held me and squeezed me and stroked me. I was embraced in the loving moment. It was like being lost in beautiful music, or overwhelmed by a starry midnight sky. There was no outside, only us, inside each other.

After that timeless loving, I regained my awareness, I wanted her to know how good she was making me feel and I said, "Nothing ever felt this good with any other girl, nothing mom."

"Yes baby," she said, "Because we love each other, and that's what makes it feel so good to me too baby. Stevie...it feels good having you in there...so big and so tight and so deep inside me."

I drove into her ass with strong, hard, strokes that were fast and deep. Her body undulated and her tits swayed with each forceful insertion. When I chanced to pull out, I entered her again before her hole had the chance to close. I was thrilled to look at her open that way for me, open for my cock to plow back into her again and again.

I was trying to maintain control of myself and I stroked her with slower, longer, deeper penetrations. She looked back lovingly and said, "This is this how you wanted to take your momma isn't it...is it good sweetheart...is momma good for you baby?" My feelings piled on one another. My cock was on wondrous fire and my mother was lying under me taking me into her ass. Her ring fastened tight around the width of my cock and it seemed stretched to its limit, but with even pressure I was able to stroke in and out. Each stroke drove us even higher because we knew that we were experiencing something most mothers and sons never would, and never could.

Sure I had fantasized about having sex with my mother, where one day I would hold her breast in my hand and she would smile. And I had dreamed that one day she would love me enough to take me into her mouth and suck on me. And I had even dreamed that I would be inside her pussy, held in that warm wetness as my hardness filled the place forbidden to sons. But even my wild imaginings hadn't taken me where I found myself. And yet, my mother was willingly and lovingly taking me into her most secret places.

I stroked the full length into her tight pucker until I was in her deep enough to feel the full flesh of her globes. I pressed in and said, "You're taking it all mom; you're taking it so good...I love you so much." She took every inch I offered and writhed under the long spearing strokes. I could only imagine what she was feeling as I stretched her. If it was anything like the heat I felt on my cock as it rubbed along the small passageway, it must have felt as if she was on fire.

I said, "Oh mom, you're loving me so good."

She said, "Sweet baby, I'm going to love you better than anybody ever loved anybody."

Looking at my mother's body made me think how much I wanted it to be mine. I thought of Brendan and I said, "I don't want anybody else to have you mom; I can't stand the thought of it."

She said, "No baby, of course not...nobody."

My entries were strong and hard and she responded with twisting movements and her hands slapped the bed violently. I said, "Nobody can touch you anymore but me...promise me mom...nobody mom, nobody." I kept pushing into her and filling her with the full length and width of my cock.

"Yes honey, I promise you love, nobody is going to touch me anywhere...it's all for you love...I promise...I promise."

I said, "Only me in your mouth mom."

"Yes dear, only you in my mouth." I pushed deeper and harder.

"Only me in your pussy mom."

"Yes dear, only you in my...pussy." My insertions continued driving into her tight passageway.

"Only me in your ass mom."

It almost came out as a sob, "Yes dear, yes, only you in my ass...so deep in my ass...yes dear...yes, yes...OH, OH, OH."

I slowed down and brought both of us back from the brink of orgasm. I came out of her and turned her on her back. She pulled her legs back and I kissed her. She surprised me by directing my cock back into her ass. As I stroked my mother she said, "Yes baby, it's for you, for you...only for you love."

"Yes mom, yes mom...it's so good...oh mom..." I gave back the love she offered with each stroke that went into the place that held both of us tightly wrapped together. I felt even closer to her heart at that moment, than I ever had, and she was mine, as much as I was hers. Making love to my mother that way was the most exciting and fulfilling experience of my young life.

I continued pumping, and I put my thumb on her clit and the swollen nub came out from under the hood. I rubbed it as I continued stroking and spreading her ass. I was crazy with the passion that her body had driven me to. I could almost sense the cum building and rising with the pressure of a fire hose behind it. I waited as long as I could. It was amazing how long I had lasted without coming, especially considering I was making love to my mother. After each stroke, I tried for just one more, just one more, before I came. And when the last deep penetration pushed in to her limit, she was crying out, "Come in me Stevie come inside me, come baby come, fill me...OH, OH, OH..."

I yelled, "Mom, mom..." and the first report sent a long hard stream deep into my mother's ass.

The explosive release broke any barriers that were between us. My cock went deeper than I thought it could. I gave her the full length of me with each entry. I could feel the round globes of flesh as I penetrated to her end. Each powerful release sent a full stream of my cum into my mother's ass, each stroke sent a shock wave through my body as I speared my still hard cock into her creaming opening. If her noises were any indication of her feelings, they kept saying, "Yes...yes...yes..." as she took my seed inside her.

My oncoming cords of cum filled her ass to overflowing. The creamy balm was in her, and on her, as volley after volley erupted. My mother moaned loudly as the greased channel allowed faster and deeper thrusts from her loving boy. "Yes darling...yes..." She arched and humped and moaned even louder as I gave to her what few mother's ever took into their bodies, love from their own son's seed. "Baby...baby...baby...baby..." She kept saying it as she came, until it trailed off to a whisper.

I had taken her in all her places, and now, she had taken me. And as much as she was mine, to have and to love, and to make love to, I was hers.

She grabbed me tight and held me on top of her and said, "We're going to get through everything together aren't we love? Tell me, tell me you're going to love me forever, like this dear, tell me."

"Yes mom, it's forever; that's how long I'm going to love you. And that's how long you're going to love me."

We were together. I kissed her with my heart, and hers answered, "Yes."

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,255 Followers