Topless Jen Ch. 04 Pt. 03

Story Info
Jen arrives at the boardwalk with Crystal.
6.8k words
3.91
16.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen and Crystal arrive at the boardwalk. It's the middle of the day and the sun is high in the sky. Jen wipes her forehead as she looks around and sees all the various shops on the street.

"This place is awesome!" Jen smiles as she takes in everything.

"Before we do anything, how about we find someplace to sit?" Crystal says as she scans the sidewalk. After a few seconds she spots a bench next to the curb.

"Hey, let’s go sit over there." Crystal takes Jen's hand and guides her over to the bench.

Crystal rummages through her purse and pulls out the green bikini. She hands it to Jen.

"It’s time to get dressed!" Crystal smiles at Jen and puts the bikini in her hand.

Jen takes the bikini. She holds it in front of her. Jen can’t believe how small it is.

"Damn! You're nuts! You expect me to only wear this." Jen holds the bikini, or more precisely "thong" up to Crystal.

"Hey, it's the boardwalk, you don’t need anything else. If I didn’t think you’d get in trouble, I’d have you go completely naked." Crystal grins, thinking about Jen wearing that tiny scrap of cloth.

"No way, I do have some modesty you know. I have to wear SOMETHING." Jen looks down at her shorts.

"Then put the thong on. Otherwise I’ll make you go naked." Crystal says rather slyly to Jen.

Jen groans and unsnaps her shorts. She begins to slide them off when Crystal stops her.

"You need to stand up." Crystal wiggles a finger at her.

"Damn it Crystal. It's bad enough you have me out here in public taking off the only clothing I have on but now you want me to stand up so everybody can see me do it?" Jen holds her shorts just under her waist.

"It wouldn’t be much of a challenge if you were sitting where nobody could see you." Crystal points out to her.

"Oh, all right. Let’s just do this quick so people don’t see any more of me than they need to." Jen stands up and slides the shorts down her slender legs. She looks around while she does this but so far nobody seems to notice she is naked yet.

Since Jen has her back to the street, Jen assumes most people who see her think she has a bikini on under her shorts. It's obvious she doesn’t have a top on since the tan lines going under her shoulder blades are still visible. The top of her crack is obscured by the bench.

Nobody is standing in front of Jen so they can’t see her tits or her shaved pussy. Jen drops the shorts to the sidewalk and steps out of them.
She puts her wallet and her phone on the bench. Crystal immediately grabs the shorts and throws them in her purse.

"Hey, I’m going to want those back later." Jen turns to say to Crystal as she stuffs the shorts in her purse.

"Don’t worry about it. They're safe with me." Crystal winks at Jen.

"That's what I’m afraid of." Jen rolls her eyes.

Jen goes to grab her thong from the bench when Crystal reaches over and takes it. Jen looks up at her angrily.

"Hey, give that back!" Jen places a hand over her pussy and turns towards Crystal.

"No not yet." Crystal shakes her head.

"C'mon! This is embarrassing! You can't leave me standing here like this." Jen stands there nervously with her hand between her legs. Her legs begin to shake uncontrollably.

"Not until you walk over here, away from the bench." Crystal walks to the side, taking Jen's thong with her.

"Seriously, this is not funny. I could get arrested for this!" Jen tries to waddle over to Crystal, making sure not to move her hand away from her crotch.

"Just come stand over here and face the street." Crystal stands by the curb.

“Crystal, please don’t do this to me" Jen feels really embarrassed now and actually places an arm over her chest.

"Humor me." Crystal raises a finger in front of her.

Jen reluctantly comes over to stand in front of Crystal. She stands there with her left arm covering her tiny breasts and her right hand between her legs over her smooth pussy. She looks as people start to notice her standing there and the cars on the street begin to slow down.

"Ah, your audience has arrived." Crystal watches as the people stand on the sidewalk and the cars slowly drive by and honk at Jen. There are slight murmurs heard in the crowd.

Jen watches the people as they look at her. Now that Jen is out in the open, it’s obvious that she is totally naked. Her whole body is on display except for the few bits she has covered up.

"Now, all I want you to do is just smile and wave." Crystal smiles at the cars driving by and waves happily at them. A few cars honk at her and some people shout from the windows but most just ignore her.

"That's it?" Jen looks confused at Crystal.

"That's all." Crystal says plainly.

"Oh shit!" Jen says as it suddenly dawns on her what Crystal has in mind.

"What?" Crystal asks.

"To wave at them id have to use my hands, to do that means id have to drops my arms and let everyone see my tits and pussy." Jen holds her arms and her hands tighter to her body.

"C'mon, it’ll be easy girl. Just give everyone a quick show and you can have your thong back." Crystal winks at Jen.

"Oh...I'm going to regret this." Jen groans and starts by dropping the arm she has draped over her chest. Jen figures she was already topless so people seeing her nipples can’t be that bad. Her tiny breasts pop into view and cars full of guys driving by shout excitedly at her. Jen smiles and gives her breasts a playful wiggle. Letting her large puffy nipples shake excitedly. Jen waves happily at the guys and jumps up and down, letting her tits bounce just enough to give the guys a hard on.

Jen holds her hand tight against her pussy as she looks over at Crystal who doesn’t seem entirely impressed yet.

"I’m doing what you told me to. When can I get dressed?" Jen asks excitedly.

"Show them your pussy." Crystal points at the street.

"No!" Jen shakes her head, pressing her legs together tightly around her hand.

"I guess you’ll stay naked then." Crystal shrugs her shoulders.

"Crystal..." Jen begs desperately.

"I'm not going to wait around here all day for you either. Show them the goods or I’m leaving and you're on your own, girl." Crystal puts her hands on her hips.

"Okay, fine." Jen sighs and drops her hand, giving everyone passing by an unobstructed view of her exposed mound.

Everyone claps and cheers as horns honk loudly and Jen notices several cameras flashing. Jen tries to look pleased and keep a smile on her face, all the meanwhile she feels vulnerable and humiliated.

"Spread your legs" Crystal whispers to Jen.

"No!" Jen shouts back to Crystal angrily.

"Okay, your loss. I'm leaving." Crystal turns and begins to walk away.

"Oh my god" Jen mutters to herself as she spreads her legs.

"I can't believe I’m doing this." Jen puts her hands on her hips and tries to look normal as she stands there with her body fully on display.

The shouting and honking go on steadily for several minutes until Jen hears the siren of a police car approach.

"Oh no" Jen gasps as she panics and looks around as she thinks of what to do.

"Okay, party's over!" Crystal quickly hands Jen her thong and she takes it eagerly.

Jen sticks both feet in, one at a time and pulls the thong up her legs and over her pussy. She adjusts the strings on each side securing the thong in place.

Jen looks down at her perky breasts. This is one time she really wishes she had a shirt to throw on quickly. Jen considers covering her breasts with her hands but decides it’s best to just act cool since she does have her thong on. She hopes Crystal was right about it being legal to go topless on the boardwalk.

After a few moments the police car pulls up in front of her. All the people and the cars that were watching her quickly disperse. Jen stands there nervously.

The police officer rolls down the window and looks at Jen with a serious gaze.

"Are you okay, ma'am?"

"Yes, I’m fine." Jen stands there and stares at the police officer as he seems to take a keen interest in her bare chest.

"Can I see some ID, please?" The officer asks Jen.

"Of course" Jen stammers as she reaches over to the bench and picks up her wallet. She opens it so the officer can see her ID.

"Ah, I see your name is Jennifer." The officer tells her.

"It's Jen..." Jen says as she tries to keep a clear face. She would be upset at anyone except the officer calling her Jennifer.

The officer calls Jen's info in to the dispatcher and it comes up clean.
He looks back at Jen.

"Just to remind you, nudity is not allowed on the boardwalk." The officer explains to Jen.

"Oh! I'm sorry." Jen puts her hands over her chest.

"I'm not talking about that." The officer waves his hand at Jen.

"Huh?" Jen looks at him confused as she drops her hands.

"I mean down there." The officer points at Jen's thong.

"Uh, I can explain. I was adjusting my bikini and it slipped so I might’ve shown more than I should have. I can assure you I didn’t do it on purpose." Jen tugs on the straps to make sure her thong is in place and covering everything it should.

"Hmm, I could've sworn I saw you standing there..." The officer stops midsentence as he stares at Jen standing there topless in front of him.

Jen looks back at the officer with her big blue eyes.

"*cough* Um, just make sure you keep your suit on from here on in. It's okay to be topless but you can’t flash your goods around here, okay?" The police officer explains to Jen, trying to keep a straight face as he stares at her slender body and her small firm breasts with her rock hard nipples pointing at him.

"Thank you officer, I’ll do that." Jen smiles and shakes her head.

"Good day." The officer tilts his cap at Jen and quickly closes the window, hoping that Jen didn’t see the tent in his pants. He drives off in a hurry.

After the cop leaves, Jen stands there for a few minutes breathing rapidly and holding a hand to her chest as she feels her heart beat quickly. Crystal walks up to her.

"Damn, that was close girl. Luckily he didn’t make you put a top on. That would have been real hard considering you don’t have one." Crystal says as she puts a hand on Jen's bare shoulder.

"You got that right. I didn’t want to end my trip by going to jail." Jen turns towards Crystal. Crystal has to quickly move her hand as Jen's breasts brush against her arm. Crystal jumps back as Jen's nipples touch her arm and send chills through Jen's body and her nipples get hard and erect.

"Oops! Sorry, I forget how sensitive these things can be." Jen rubs her nipples to make them feel better.

"Maybe we should get out of here. I think we caused enough excitement for the time being." Crystal takes Jen's hand and they walk down the street.

Jen looks over at Crystal and notices she seems to have her sights set on something...

"Oh, wow! Hey, check this out girl! It's one of those instant photo booth things." Crystal points to this brightly colored booth with a shiny curtain in front of it.

"What's so great about that?" Jen shrugs her shoulders and gives Crystal a confused look.

"I want us to get our picture taken together." Crystal tries to take Jen's hand

"I can't." Jen shakes her head.

"Why can’t you?"

"Uh hello" Jen cups her breasts in her hands.

"Oh, come on. That's half the fun of it." Crystal smiles at Jen.

"Yeah right, you're going to take those pictures and show all your friends my naked tits. No way" Jen crosses her arms in front of her chest.

"Don't worry. I promise it’s just going to be between us, okay?" Crystal gives Jen her typical fake sympathetic look.

"Okay. I know how your promises go though." Jen drops her arms and lets her tiny breasts flop back into view.

Crystal takes Jen's hand and they walk up to the booth. Before they go inside the two girls look at the tiny mirror in front of the curtain. The reflective material on the mirror is placed in a way to make the image slightly distorted. The two girls are quite surprised by what they see.

"Damn! Is THAT how I really look?" Jen looks in the mirror and sees her short, athletic body. For the most part it appears normal except her boobs look HUGE.

Crystal laughs as she looks at Jen's reflection. Jen moves around and as she does the images changes. Her boobs suddenly get really tiny until she looks practically flat cheated but she has a big head and really broad shoulders.

"Now, THAT is how you look!" Crystal points and snickers at Jen's reflection.

"Very funny, let’s see how you look." Jen grabs Crystal's arm and pulls her in front of the mirror next to her.

Crystal looks in the mirror and she sees that she has a tall body but a small head. Her ears look really pointy.

"THAT'S how YOU look!" Jen snickers at Crystal and points at her.

"Maybe I DO look like that. I can’t compare to the body you have though." Crystal flirts with Jen.

She runs her hand over Jen's slender shoulders and down across her nearly flat chest and over her small round breasts with her large puffy brown nipples. Crystal takes Jen's nipple and rubs it between her fingers.

Jen slaps Crystal's hand away.

"You are SO bad!" Jen places her hand on her breast and rubs her nipple.

"That’s because I get to feast on that lovely topless body of yours." Crystal looks Jen's bare torso up and down.

"You need a guy badly." Jen rolls her eyes.

"Hey, let’s go inside." Crystal parts the curtain and gestures for Jen to follow as she slides into the booth. Jen ducks her head under the curtain and sits inside next to Crystal. As she sits down Jen feels the curtain's soft fabric touch her back as it closes sending chills up her spine. Jen's nipples instantly become hard and erect.

"As often as I go without my shirt, my body never gets used to those odd sensations." Jen lets out a shiver and touches her nipples to feel how hard they are.

Crystal watches Jen rub her nipples and waits for a few seconds as Jen moves her fingers over them. Finally she gets bored.

"When you're done playing with yourself, can we please take the picture?" Crystal gives Jen a lopsided grin.

"You're right. I shouldn’t be doing that here anyways." Jen puts her hands down and faces the camera.

"Okay, it says here you have to put $5 in and wait 10 seconds. After the 10 seconds the camera takes your picture. It repeats this process two more times and takes another two pictures." Crystal smiles with her evil grin.

"So, you're going to take THREE pictures of me topless? Oh great" Jen groans and rolls her eyes.

"I don’t suppose you would let me borrow some clothes to wear for the pictures?" Jen looks at Crystal intently.

"No. I don’t have anything I could give you and besides the challenge was you'd go the whole day without wearing a shirt. I'm afraid you're stuck girl." Crystal winks at Jen and stares at her chest.

Jen places her hand under Crystal chin and raises her head so she is facing her.

"Hey! I'm up here." Jen looks Crystal in the eye.

"Oh yeah I’m Sorry" Crystal smiles sheepishly.

"Just take the pictures already..." Jen reaches behind her head to fix her hair.

Crystal takes a five dollar bill and places it in the slot. The camera starts beeping and a counter appears on the screen.

Crystal places an arm around Jen and holds her close. Jen feels a little awkward having her best friend touch her like this. Oddly enough she enjoys it because her nipples get really hard and firm when she feels Crystal's arm touch her bare shoulders. Jen has to fight the urge to feel her nipples again. She doesn’t want to make the picture anymore erotic than it already is.

The beeping intensifies as the counter reaches zero. Just before the picture is taken Crystal leans her head next to Jen's and they both smile. The camera takes the picture with a loud click and a brief flash goes off.

After the picture, Crystal and Jen blink to recover from the flash. They hear the beeping resume as the counter starts going down again. Crystal thinks quickly about what she wants to do next. She wants to up the ante a bit and not just do another innocent picture. Crystal looks at Jen who is still blinking and recovering from the last picture.

She hears the beeping get quicker. Crystal knows she only has a few seconds left. She looks down at Jen's breast. Crystal sees her big puffy brown nipple. It looks just big enough for her to fit in her mouth.

With only a couple of seconds left and before Jen can react, Crystal grabs Jen's breast and places her mouth around the nipple. Crystal presses her mouth against it and starts sucking her tit. Jen looks down at Crystal with a shocked expression on her face just as the camera flashes and takes the picture.

After the second picture is done, Crystal continues to suck on Jen's nipple. Jen can’t decide whether to be upset or excited about what Crystal has done. Her body decides for itself and Jen lets out a moan as Crystal starts sucking more on her nipple and wrapping her tongue around it. She licks the tip of it and Jen tilts her head back as she moans louder.

Jen thrusts her chest out and makes it easier for Crystal to suck on her nipple as it goes further into her mouth. As Crystal works her magic on Jen she can hear the camera beeping again as it counts down to the final picture. She wants to make this one good. Crystal reaches down with her other hand to Jen's thong. She grabs the thin material and slides the thong down Jen's legs.

Jen notices Crystal doing this as she moans and enjoys the ecstasy of Crystal suckling her nipple. She knows that she should stop Crystal from stripping her naked inside of the photo booth but being so aloof from the experience she just leans back and lets Crystal finish removing her thong, leaving her sitting there totally naked on the bench.

Crystal listens as the camera gets closer to taking the photo. Now that Jen is naked underneath her; Crystal takes her free hand and touches Jen's already moist pussy. She takes her index finger and slides it inside. Jen moans much louder to the point where she almost screams. Crystal moves her finger around inside until she finds Jen's sweet spot and she presses against it just as the camera takes the picture. Jen lets out a loud scream as the flash goes off and catches the action in all its glory!

As the picture is taken, Jen has an orgasm and cum flows out of her pussy. Crystal takes her mouth off Jen's nipple and sticks her face between Jen's legs which are now spread wide. She playfully licks up all the sweet juices that come pouring out. Jen breathes heavily, desperately trying to catch her breath while Crystal enjoys getting a mouthful licking away at the inside of her pussy.

When Crystal is done, she pulls her mouth away with a wet smack. Grabbing some tissues she had in her purse; Crystal wipes her face and mouth off. Jen leans back in the seat and collects herself. The screen above the camera beeps and shows the three pictures. Jen looks up in horror!

Jen sees the first picture, which isn’t so bad where Crystal just had an arm around her shoulder. The picture would be considered quite normal if it wasn’t for her lack of a top. The second picture makes Jen cringe as she sees Crystal sucking away at her tit. Jen knows she shouldn’t have let Crystal do that but she admits to herself that she secretly enjoyed it.

The third picture is what surprises Jen the most. She sees herself naked in the seat with her legs spread. Crystal's mouth on her breast and her hand between Jen's legs with a finger inside her pussy! Jen never thought she would have such a picture taken of her. She always imagined herself doing this with a guy, not with someone like Crystal. Still there is that naughty part of her that enjoyed having her best friend give her that hand job. Of course what came after the picture was amazing as well!

12