Topless Mom Shows her Tits

Story Info
Kelly shows her naked breasts to her son and to his friends.
7.7k words
3.99
97.4k
67
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Topless Mom Shows her Tits

Something that she was too reluctant and too embarrassed to do, Kelly showed her naked breasts to not only her 20-year-old son, Adam, but also, she showed her naked breasts to her son's three friends, Sean, Patrick, and Brian.

# # #

Author's Note:

I write erotica. I don't write porn. I don't write stroke stories. I write real stories. Instead of writing stories that no one would believe, I write true stories that are based on fact and on things that really happened. I write stories that have a beginning, a middle, and an ending. I write real stories that have plot, tension, imagery, description, character development, and dialogue. Instead of writing about two talking heads having sex, unlike some writers on this site, I actually name and describe my characters.

I write sexually embellished, true stories for fans who have a story to share with readers of what really happened between them and their mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, grandmothers, stepmothers, mothers-in-law, and/or sisters-in-law. This is, yet, another true story that 46-year-old, single mother, Kelly asked me to write about what sexually happened between her and her 19-year-old Adam. Even though he was sexually attracted to his mother, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he never expected her to be sexually attracted to him. This is her story of how it happened between her and her son.

# # #

An Emma Stone lookalike but with big tits, unbeknownst to Adam, Kelly, Adam's MILF of a mother, was a closet exhibitionist long before she married her ex-husband. Where they met and eventually married, a lifetime ago before kids, they were in the swinging lifestyle together. Remembering and sometimes missing those days as if it was yesterday, with all the carefree sex they had, what she thought was all in her past, her exhibitionist side reared its head again when her son became of age.

Something that she thought she'd never do again, Kelly, a 46-year-old, single mother, willingly and consensually posed topless for her son. After some cajoling, pleading, conniving, and convincing, she eventually even agreed to topless pose for her son's childhood friends, Sean, Patrick, and Brian, too. Unbelievably, she not only showed her son her naked, D cup breasts but also, she showed his three, horny friends her naked tits, too.

As long as he promised not to post her photos to online porn sites, she even allowed him to take sexy photos of her topless while posing. With her never shy about exposing her naked body, especially her big tits, it was by no stretch of his imagination for her to allow her son to photograph her topless. Now that she exposed herself and allowed her son and his friends to photograph her topless, it didn't take much convincing for Kelly to join her son's secret, photographic, voyeur's club.

Something that she was unaware and shocked that they did, yet like mother, like son, Adam and his friends photographed topless and naked women. Having a thing for big, naked, and shapely breasts, the four, young men, loved women's tits, especially big tits. They all shared a sexually exited fondness for big, natural breasts, breasts bigger than a C cup. Most times with their permission and sometimes not, they posted the sexy, secret photos of topless and naked women to online, porn sites. From there, it didn't take much convincing for Kelly to join her son's secret, photographic, voyeur's club.

Even though she was a busty and pretty redhead, with big, blue, expressive eyes, after gaining a few pounds from childbirth, she no longer had the sexy and shapely body she once had. Yet, who does? Nevertheless, compared to the mothers of his friends, she was not only the sexiest of the four women but also the shapeliest, and with the biggest tits, too.

Still a beautiful woman in her forties, in the way of Heidi Klum, Jenny McCarthy, Sofia Vergara, and Kate Beckinsale, most women don't attain their real beauty until they are in the forties. Most men and some women who saw her wanted to have sex with her. Most men and some women who saw her wanted to make her their own. With her bra clad breasts so proudly displayed behind her blouse and bra, they all wanted to see her naked tits. They all wanted to see, feel, and suck her big tits.

# # #

As if she was a sexy lingerie model instead of how he knew her as his morally modest mother, she stood before her son in her short, sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe. Something that most mothers would never do, assuring her that he wouldn't post her topless photos to an online, porn site, Kelly allowed Adam to photograph her naked breasts. A long time since she had done anything like that, with him her son and not some random swinger, titillating her, she felt as embarrassed and uncomfortable as much as she felt sexually aroused and horny.

Not allowing his nearly, topless mother to go unnoticed, continuing to undress her with his horny eyes, stripping her naked, Adam stared all that he could see of her breasts through her nightgown. He stared at her as if she was already topless. He stared at what he could already see of the shape and the size of his mother's breasts through her nearly transparent nightgown. He stared at all that he could see of his nearly, naked mother as if she was already naked.

Had she not caught her son naked and masturbating that morning and secretly stayed to watch him cum, seeing his erect cock in exchange for seeing her naked tits, she never would have allowed him to see and photograph her topless. He asked her what any normal, red-blooded, testosterone filled son would ask his MILF of a mother when standing before him in such a sexually revealing nightgown. Well aware that she not only saw him naked but also watched him masturbating himself and cumming, how could she not agree to his incestuous request of wanting to see her naked breasts?

With his big prick still fresh in her mind, after having watched him stroke his erect, naked cock harder and faster, cock for tits, how could she say no to her son wanting to see her naked tits? It was just her tits. With her sunbathing topless outback and going to nude beaches, she loved showing her big breasts to unsuspecting men. When she was in the swinging lifestyle, with her walking around house parties topless and or naked, plenty of men and women had not only already seen her big, naked breasts but also had seen her shapely, naked ass and her red, trimmed pussy, too.

As if it wasn't shocking enough for him to ask the question, it was even more shocking for her to comply and show him all that he wanted to see of his topless mother. Seriously. Think about it. How many mothers would readily and sexually accommodate their horny sons by voluntarily showing them their naked tits when merely asked? Nonetheless, with Kelly about to show Adam all that he wanted to see of his topless mother, it was as if she was in a hypnotic trance. While she imagined all of the sexy, sexual scenarios, it took a long moment for this question to register.

"May I see them, Mother," he asked with sexual anticipation?

As if she was already topless, he stared at all that he could see of her naked breasts through her sheer and sexy, low-cut, and sexually revealing nightgown. She looked at him as if he was asking her to see what she bought at the grocery store. Sexually teasing him while wanting him to come out and ask her what she wanted to hear and what he wanted to see, she looked at him with feigned confusion.

Instead of looking at him as her son, she looked at him as if he was just another man who was sexually attracted to her big breasts and who wanted to see, touch, and feel her big tits. With all men the same, even her son, they seemed hypnotized by her big breasts. In the way that men stared at Christina Hendricks' 36F size breasts in Mad Men, they stared at Kelly's big breasts.

"Pardon? You want to see what," she asked him as if she didn't know what he wanted to see?

She acted as if he was asking her to change the TV channel? She looked at him as if she was his innocent mother instead of being the exhibitionist, swinging whore that she was.

"I'm sorry. What do you want to see?"

As if she was already standing before him topless, he stared at all that he could already see of his mother's breasts through her nearly transparent nightgown.

"May I see your naked breasts, Mother," he asked while continuing to stare at what he could see of her emerging, erect nipples?

# # #

'No different from any other man, her son wants to see my naked tits,' she thought with sexual arousal. 'He wants to see me topless. Seemingly clueless to not know that about her son, even though she was once a swinger, she never thought that her son would want to see her naked breasts. Yet, with her sexually teasing him by parading around him in her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgowns without having the modesty to wear a robe over them, and with him a horny, young man, she should have known better,' she thought.

Surprising even herself with her sexual aggressiveness towards her son, so very sexually arousing, not only couldn't she believe that he wanted to see her naked breasts but also that she wanted to show him her naked breasts. Her son had, indeed, become a man. Unable to think of anything else, she was sexually aroused to see her son's reaction to seeing her naked breasts. Kelly was eager to show Adam all that he wanted to see of her big tits. As much as he wanted him to see her naked breasts, she wanted to show him her naked breasts.

Allowing her sexual imagination to run wild when showing him her naked breasts, she wondered if he'd reach out and touch her tits. She wondered if he'd reach out and feel and fondle her tits. No matter how old he was, with him always her baby, she wondered if he'd suck her tits. In the way that she wished she could have reached out to touch his cock, stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock, she hoped that he'd want to do more than just stare her naked tits.

'Thinking of him as a boy instead of as a man, I never thought that I'd willingly want to show my son my naked breasts,' she thought. Something a mother shouldn't show her son, not only can't I believe that he wanted me to show him my naked tits but also, I can't believe that I'm ready to show him my naked breasts. Then, again, never crossing the imaginary, incestuous line, I never sexually lusted over my son until I watched him playing with himself, hearing him wanting to see me naked and cum in my mouth, and watching him cum.'

Before showing him all that he wanted to see of her, filled with the sexual anticipation of showing her son her naked breasts, Kelly could feel her nipples erecting. Still sexually aroused from seeing his naked prick and watching him playing with himself and cumming, she felt a familiar wetness between her legs. Just by her son asking to see her naked breasts added to her horniness and sexual frustration. No doubt, it would only be a matter time before she'd be having incestuous sex with her son and he'd be having forbidden sex with his mother.

Yet, happy to accommodate her son's request to see her naked tits, as if she was a stripper on stage with an audience of one, she sexily stared at him while slowly removing one, nightgown strap before slowly removing the other nightgown strap. With him staring and not adverting his horny eyes, and with her nightgown straps no longer supporting her heavy breasts, already he could see more of his mother's big tits than he had ever seen before. He could see the tops of her meaty breasts and the top portion of her long, sexy line of cleavage.

As if he had never seen a woman's naked tits before she accommodated his voyeurism by slowly and seductively lowering the bodice of her nightgown. As nervous as he was clearly sexually excited, Kelly finally revealed her naked breasts to her son. Adam stared at all that he could see of his mother's naked tits.

With him and his friends having sexual fetishes for women's breasts, who's breasts better to see than his mother's big tits. With the mothers of his friends, Sean, Patrick, and Brian all having modest, B cup breasts, his mother had Irish, milkmaid breasts with round, symmetrical areolas and big nipples. Indeed, especially for a woman her age, his mother had magnificent breasts that barely sagged at all.

Not only did she allow her son to see her naked breasts but also when he asked to touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck her nipples, surprisingly, she agreed. She happily obliged his breast fixation by allowing her son to touch, feel, fondle, grope, and suck her naked breasts. Who better to want to see a woman's naked tits than to see his mother's naked tits? Who better to want to show her naked tits to a man than a mother showing her naked tits to her son?

While staring down at his mother's breasts and her erect nipples, Adam touched and felt his mother's naked tits. His chance of a lifetime, he fondled her tits and groped her tits. Then, as if he was her baby and he was, he leaned forward and sucked her left breast before sucking her right breast while she ran her fingers through his dark, brown hair.

# # #

Then, with her still standing in her bedroom topless, he reached for his camera. Not only did he want topless photos of his mother for his own private collection, but he wanted to show his friends pictures of his mother topless. They'd never believe the size and the shape of her naked breasts unless they saw them. They'd never believe that she allowed him to not only see, touch, feel, and suck her naked tits but also photograph them, too, unless they saw the pictures.

"May I photograph your naked breasts, Mom," he asked while never removing his eyes from her naked breasts?

She gave him a sexy smile. In the way that he masturbated over photos of topless and naked women, she imagined her son masturbating over photos of her naked breasts later in his room. She imagined having a sexually, incestuous relationship with her son. She imagined sucking his cock and after allowing him to cum in her mouth, she imagined him cumming all over her face. She imagined allowing him to give her a cum bath. After he fingered her pussy while licking her pussy, she imagined making love to her son before fucking him.

"You may photograph my naked breasts as long as you promise not to post them to those nasty, porn sites online," she said covering her tits with her hands while waiting for her son to agree to her terms. "I don't want someone I know seeing me topless."

He moved his camera to his eye to view his mother through the viewfinder.

"Don't worry, Mother. I promise not to post your photos online but," he said lying and pausing while looking at his mother with sexual excitement. "May I show my friends your naked breasts? They're not going to believe how big and shapely your breasts are and how sexy you look topless."

As embarrassed as she was sexually aroused, she gave her son a naughty look and a sexy smile.

"Yes. You may show your friends my naked breasts as long as you don't photograph my face," she said with a shy smile. "I'd rather they not know my identity. I'd rather they not know that your mother is an incestuous, exhibitionist," she said with a sexy laugh. "With their mothers so very modesty prudish, I'd rather them not think of me as a whore."

He raised his camera to his eye again.

"I promise not to photograph your face, Mother," he said shooting photo after photo of his mother's naked breasts mixed with some sneaky shots of her face along with her naked breasts.

She turned one way before turning the other way. Then, she leaned forward at the waist to show her son the full size of her naked breasts. Allowing him to continue photographing her while posing, she raised her arms over her head while turning one way before turning the other. Then, sexually teasing him, she cupped her naked breasts in her hands and raised them as if offering them him to touch, feel, fondle, and suck. Continuing to sexually tease him while staring up at him, she pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples between her fingers.

True be told, Kelly never thought about having forbidden sex with Adam until she saw him naked and caught him masturbating himself. She never thought of having sex with her son until she heard him say that he wished he could see her topless and naked. Making her sexually dizzy, she couldn't believe it when she heard him say that he wanted her to blow him and heard him confess that he wanted to cum in her mouth.

Now, consumed by his big dick, all she could think about was holding his erect prick, stroking his erect prick, sucking his erect prick, and fucking his erect prick. Never had she pondered the thought of stripping herself naked and having sex with her son until now. Never had she thought of blowing her son and him cumming in her mouth until now. In the way that he wanted to have his wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts, she wanted to suck his cock. Now, she was ready to have forbidden sex with him.

# # #

Totally innocent, it all started when Adam, arrived home from college for the summer ready to start his junior year in September. A good son who doesn't smoke, drink, or take drugs, his single mother, Kelly, is proud of him for keeping his nose clean, not being distracted by loose, college coeds, and buckling down on his studies. Alas, sad to say, not everything was as it seemed. Something that she was stunned to discover, surprising her and shocking her, unbeknownst to his morally, modest mother, Adam is a member of a secret, photographic, voyeur's club with his friends.

Yet, they both harbored secrets. She wasn't so modestly moral and he wasn't as morally good as she thought he was. Giving credence to what she believed, that her son was overly horny, that would explain why he was always on his computer. That would explain why he was always in his room masturbating. As if undressing her with his eyes, that would explain why he was always staring at her, especially at her blouse and bra clad breasts.

Clearly filled with excess testosterone, his sexual behavior was normal. What man his age isn't horny? When he wasn't alone in his room masturbating himself, he was always walking around the house with an erection that tented his pajama bottoms without underwear. Parading himself around her, as if sexually teasing her with his erect cock, it was as if he wanted his mother to see how big his cock was. Yet, after catching him masturbating, she already knew how big his cock was. After hearing all that he wanted to sexually do to her, she wanted to sexually do the same to him.

Whenever he leaned over her to pour her more coffee, she could see the side of his exposed, erect prick through the opening of his pajama pee hole. Whenever he hugged her and/or kissed her good morning, practically impaling her, he pressed his hard cock against her soft body. In the way that he, no doubt, hoped that her big breasts would fall out of the top of her nightgown whenever she leaned over him to serve him food, she hoped that his throbbing and pulsating cock would make a surprise appearance and pop out of his pajama bottoms.

In the way that he constantly and continually stared at her nightgown clad breasts, unable to help herself, she stared at his huge, pajama clad cock. Suffice to write, he made her so horny. Difficult for her to sexually control herself, he made her so wet. In the way that he tried not to catch him staring at her tits, she tried not to catch her staring at his erection. Clearly, in the way that he made her sexually frustrated, she made him horny.

Returning the favor of his exhibitionism with her exhibitionism, she returned the favor of his voyeurism with her voyeurism. Instead of wearing a robe over her short, sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgowns, she showed her son all that he clearly wanted to see of his mother's nearly, naked body. Now that she knew that he wanted to see her naked tits, she made sure that he not only saw her naked tits through her sexy nightgown but also her naked pussy and her naked ass.