Topless Mom Shows her Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly retired to her bedroom while thinking of her son stroking his big cock. She imagined his stiff prick in her hand before she imagined his hard dick in her mouth and in her pussy. She imagined him cumming in her mouth, all over her face, and across her naked breasts. With her suddenly feeling so very horny, it had been a while since she had sex. Never thinking of having sex with her son before, but after hearing him confess his incestuous, sexual desire for her, she thought about having sex with him now.

# # #

Not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass her by, she returned to her son's bedroom. With him still having a huge erection, he was still naked. She took him by his hand and led him to her bedroom. Once there and with him standing in front of her bed, with a stiff hand to his chest, she pushed him back on her bed. Then, shocking him, she stripped off her nightgown, and mounted him.

"I want you to have your wicked, sexual way with my naked body. Fuck me, Adam. Fuck your mother. Then, after you fuck me, I want you to eat me. After you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and with your tongue, I want to blow you. I want to suck your cock. I not only want you to cum in my mouth but I want you to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts."

They continued living like that mother having sex with her son and son having sex with his mother. Once they crossed the imaginary line of having incestuous sex, with no one knowing what they did behind closed, bedroom doors, there was nothing and no one to stop them. After having regular sex with his mother, suddenly sexually sophisticated, no longer horny and sexually unsatisfied, he fell in love with a woman. After having regular sex with her son, always smiling and in a good mood, no longer being negative and lonely, she fell in love with a man.

Even though they were both in committed relationships, they continued having mother and son sex. Whenever Adam felt sad, lonely, and/or angry, his mother's sexual love was able to soothe him. Whenever she felt vulnerable, unconfident, or self-conscious, her son's sexual love was able to reinforce how sexy, pretty, and important that she was to him.

THE END