Tormented Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy linked her arm through the Demons. "So what do you think?"

"I don't know, I love them all."

"Well we still have another shop to go to."

Lily laughed. "You're enjoying this way too much."

"A day shopping with unlimited funds and champagne practically on tap, who wouldn't enjoy this?"

They entered the last shop and a smiling woman greeted them. "Ah you must be Lily."

"Hi," the woman handed them both a glass of champagne and lead them through to the back of the shop. Hundreds of dresses hung round the room and they looked round in awe.

"Take your time ladies." The woman left them and they spent the next couple of hours looking through and trying on the dresses until finally Lily collapsed on the white sofa.

"None of them!" She turned to Lucy with exasperation in her eyes. "How can there not be one?"

"Because you've got a dress in your head and none of these are them."

"I guess." Lily drained her glass. "We should get back."

Lucy nodded and took her hand, a wind lifted their hair and they were back in Purgatory, they walked into the house and Lily kissed the Elf's cheek. "Thank you for today, I needed to get away from here for a bit."

"Anytime kid."

Lily walked upstairs and stepped into Mae's room, her daughter slept peacefully and she leant down to kiss her forehead, stroking the soft blonde curls out of the babies eyes she watched her for a moment before straightening and moving to the bedroom she shared with her mate.

"Ryan?" Tentatively she pushed the door open and stepped inside. "Ryan?"

He sat on the bed his head in his hands, he didn't look up as she entered and she closed the door behind her moving closer to him.

"Ryan we need to talk."

"About what?" His answer made her jump and she felt anger rising.

"What do you think? About last night, there was an Angel here! Another one and you knew who it was."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't fucking lie to me Raim!" She took a step towards him. "Don't lie to me, I know you and I trust you with my life, I trust you with Mae's life but I want to know who it was. How do you know them? Why didn't you tell me?"

"The same way you told me about Abdiel?"

"I never lied to you about him, you know from the beginning that I knew an Angel."

"Drop this Lilith, you don't know what you're talking about."

"I don't know anything anymore!" Her voice had risen and he stood, in seconds he was in front of her covering her mouth with his in a hard kiss.

"Drop it."

His voice was dangerous but she didn't back down, pushing him away she glared at him.

"Fuck you Raim."

She disappeared sprinting down the hallway, he watched after her guilt in his stomach. She ran through the hills and when she was far enough away from the house she closed her eyes and leapt across the worlds. She landed in a clearing, the sun was setting throwing shadows across the floor and she took a deep breath before calling out gently.

"Abi?" A breeze lifted her hair and then she felt his soothing presence.

"Angel? What's the matter?"

She turned and looked into his concerned eyes. "I need your help."

"What's happened?"

"Does Raim know an Angel?"

Abdiel froze and watched her with a wary expression. "What do you mean?"

"Please Abi don't lie to me, not you as well. There was an Angel in Purgatory last night, he was right outside our door and Ryan knows who it was. But he wont tell me."

"It's not my place to say anything Angel."

"So he does know them." She looked to the floor and wrapped her arms around her waist, a great weight seemed to fall on her chest and suddenly it was hard to breathe. "Why would he lie about that?"

Abdiel said nothing but his face still looked guilty. "What is it?" She asked almost afraid of what the answer was going to be, he shook his head and she took a step forward. "Abi please, what is it?"

"Don't you fucking say a word." She spun round to see Ryan stood behind them. "Get away from her."

"She came to me Demon." Abdiel's voice was low with his warning and he stepped forward pushing Lily behind him.

"Get your fucking hands off her."

"Stop it both of you!" She looked from one to the other. "I don't need you to protect me Abi and you," she turned to Ryan. "I asked you, I just wanted to know the truth but you wont tell me. You have no right to follow me here."

"You were going to see an Angel, they're dangerous."

"I am an Angel Raim." She shook her head sadly. "You should remember that sometimes."

She disappeared and the two men were left glaring at each other.

"She wont stay you know, if you keep this from her much longer it will be too late to go back, she'll never trust you again."

"And what do you know about trust Angel? After what you did to her, everything you put her through. You have some fucking nerve to lecture me about trust with my mate."

Abdiel smiled and rubbed his hand over his jaw. "You'll lose her Demon and I know better than anyone, once you've lost the love she had for you, you don't get it back."

The Angel vanished and Ryan was left alone, emotions warred in his stomach and when he finally came back to his senses and returned to Purgatory he walked up the stairs with a purposeful stride in his step.

"What the fuck..." He cut her off kissing her hard and pushing her against the door closing it, she shoved his chest trying to push him away but he barely stumbled instead lifting her into his arms and walking to the bed. He dropped her down and pulled his t-shirt over his head before ripping the dress from her body and laying between her legs, taking hold of her wrists he held them against and the bed and leant down to kiss her again.

"Ah fucking bitch." He wrenched his head away and touched his tongue to his lip tasting blood, she had bitten him. Rolling his hips against her he hissed in pain as she kicked against his back, her heeled shoes scratching at his skin and burying his face in her neck he kissed, licked and nibbled until her breathing was fast and her struggles increased.

Taking both hands in one of his he held them down and reached between them to rub her through the lace of her thong, he laughed and spoke against her ear.

"Wet for me poppet? Even after all this?"

She moved her lips to his ear and bit down hard enough to draw blood on the lobe. He swore loudly and took his hand from her pussy bringing it up to grab her hair and wrenched her head back baring her throat to him.

"Be careful little Demon, I wont keep my control forever."

"Fucking wanker," her voice was furious. "Let me go or I swear I'll.."

"You'll what?" He cut her off and looked into her eyes. "What will you do?"

She said nothing and he smiled again. "That's what I thought," he slid his hand back down her body and pushed his finger against her. "Even when you cant stand to look at my face your pussy is wet for me, what does that say about you?" She didn't answer and he slid his hand under the material of her thing to feel her wet flesh. "What does it say about you that someone you cant even look at can make you this wet?"

"What the fuck do you think it says about me?"

He looked into her eyes. "Tell me."

"It says that even now, when you're acting like a complete cunt, I love you. Now get the fuck off me."

"No."

"Ryan get off!"

He pushed a finger inside her and heard her breath hitch in her throat, he pressed deep inside her kissing her neck while she struggled against him. He ripped her underwear away before adding a second finger and working them slowly in and out of her, his thumb brushed over her clit and he laughed at her soft moan.

"So easy poppet." He wanted her angry, angry enough at him that she wouldn't think about the Angel and his involvement. "All I need to do is touch your pussy and you're trembling. Almost ready to cum."

He felt her anger through their bond and pushed his fingers even deeper pressing against the sensitive spot inside that made her squirm and twist up against him. He continued to move his fingers listening to her moans bringing her right to the edge of orgasm before stopping and staying completely still. She growled in frustration and he pushed his jeans down and kicked them away from the bed, he teased her entrance with the head of his cock before slamming his hips against her buying himself to the hilt. She cried out and struggled harder to free her hands, finally he released her bruised wrists and she slapped him hard snapping his head round.

"Fucking bitch!" He curled his fingers round her throat and leant down to rest his forehead against hers, she gasped for breath and pulled at his hand trying to loosen his grip. He was too strong and he ignored her struggles and thrust hard into her, she almost screamed as he bottomed out in her and he pulled back slowly before slamming back inside. He kept up this deliberate rhythm until some of the anger and panic faded from her eyes replaced with dark lust and she arched her back wrapping her legs around his waist. She let go of his hand instead curling her fingers into his hair and his free hand gripped the sheets beside her head, his eyes burned into hers and he sped up his hips moving faster and he felt the tight walls of her pussy gripping his cock tightly. His hand loosened its grip around her throat and slid down to cover her breast, his grip was strong and she whimpered in pain before yanking his hair and rolling them. This time she wrapped her fingers around his throat and his eyes widened before he smiled, she tightened her grip and rolled her hips against him feeling him hit deep inside her. His hand still covered her breast and he pinched her nipple between his fingers hard, she growled and slapped his face again, he sat up wrapping his arm around her waist keeping her close and his hand tangling in her hair. He thrust upwards meeting her hips and she tightened her fingers further round his throat, he kissed her taking her bottom lip between his teeth and thrust faster. She was close and he drew out the suspense as long as possible until his orgasm gripped him and he pushed deep inside her filling her with his hot cum, the feeling pushed her over the edge and she cried out before dropping her head to rest on his shoulder.

"You're a fucking wanker Ryan. You know that right?"

He laughed and stroked her back gently. "I know poppet."

"It didn't work you know."

"What didn't?"

"Don't act dumb, I know what that was. You want to keep my mind off the Angel but it didn't work," she pulled back and looked at him. "Who was he Ryan?"

His anger flared again and he tipped her off his lap standing and pulling his jeans back on. "For fuck sake Lily will you leave it?"

"Why wont you tell me? What could be so bad? We all know an Angel don't think you're fucking special because you do." She wrapped a blanket around her and stood from the bed.

"Why do you need to know Lily? Why is it so fucking important? I've told you not to worry, to leave it why is it so god damn important?!"

"Because you know everything about me!" She smacked a hand against his chest her voice rising to a shout. "You know everything last thing about me, I've never kept anything from you! You're my mate Ryan! You're meant to trust me and I'm meant to be able to trust you but how can I when you keep something like this from me?"

"You don't know what you're asking for Lily."

"Stop doing that! I am not a fucking child, I've been through hell and I've told you everything, every last fucking detail."

"I'm doing it to protect you."

"I don't need you to fucking protect me, I'm fallen, I'm Saier. I'm Eariea, I come from Lucifer and the One Who is Good and True. I have Angel Light. You think I need you to protect me? Now please, Ryan, tell me. Who was it?"

He said nothing and she shook her head sadly, pushing past him she grab a silk nightdress from the chair at the dresser, he caught her arm before she left and his expression was unreadable.

"Lily please."

"Will you tell me?"

"I cant."

She sighed. "Let me go Ryan."

He dropped her wrist and she walked from the room, disposing of her bra she pulled the slip over her head and walked down the stairs and, grabbing a packet of cigarettes, walked outside. She shook one free and placed it between her lips, taking her lighter she tried to light it with shaking hands, cursing when she failed.

"Here," the low voice and the sound of a match being struck made her jump and she turned as someone light her cigarette for her. She looked into the bright green eyes and frowned.

"It's you, you've been watching us."

"I have." Her eyes roamed his face, the strong jaw, the straight nose, the freckles and the red hair but her attention kept being drawn to his eyes. They were so familiar.

"Why?"

"Raim hasn't told you?"

"I know he knows who you are, he wont tell me how. Who are you? Why are you here?"

"He's never told you about me? Well now that is sad," he walked around her looking her up and down taking in her exposed flesh. He wore a grey three piece suit and she frowned at the unusual attire, it looked old. "Me and him go way back, I would have thought he might have at least mentioned my name."

"He never told me he knew an Angel." She took a drag on her cigarette. "Why couldn't I feel you this time?"

He smiled and reached out to take her free hand, she gasped as a wave of desire flooded over her and she had to fight to stop herself stepping forward and pressing herself against him, his smiled widened and his eyes flashed at her. "Because I didn't want you to." He stroked her cheek with the back of his knuckle and she shuddered. "You truly are beautiful."

"What are you doing to me?" Her voice was husky and she tried to pull away but couldn't bring her feet to move.

"I'm not doing anything," he slid his fingers into her hair cradling her head in his large hand. "Why, what does it feel like?"

"Get your fucking hands off her."

She spun round to see Ryan stood behind them, his fists were clenched at his sides and his eyes burned red.

"Raim, its been a long time."

"Not long enough."

"Well, aren't you going to introduce me?" Ryan said nothing and the man laughed softly. "You really told her nothing about me?"

"Why should I? You're nothing."

He laughed again and rubbed his hand over his chin. "Come on now Raim, that's no way to talk about your own brother."