Torrent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilfu1
Wilfu1
689 Followers

"Hey, I only saw one sleeping bag in there," I said, peeling off my shirt under the tarp.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she looked up at me, her grey eyes begging for forgiveness, "I dropped it in the river."

I couldn't help but sigh. Then, "That's all right, Sweety. We've still got one. We'll just have to share. Right now, just get those wet clothes off before you freeze to death. We'll get the rest sorted later."

Kylie undid her buttons and pulled the soaked shirt off, revealing that magnificent lacy bra. I'm sure it had an official colour, like mauve or lilac or something, but as far as I could tell, it was pale purple.

Next came her tiny denim shorts, exposing a matching set of panties with a little bow on the front. To that point in my life, few things were more erotic than the sight of Kylie pushing those shorts down her long, glistening legs.

I actually felt dizzy.

She left her underwear on, standing there in bra and panties, and hiking boots as well, wringing out her clothes and long hair. We hung our wet laundry on the length of rope she'd run under the tarp, and I handed her the dryer of the two towels

We scurried into the tent to finish getting ourselves sorted. After zipping ourselves up inside, I got to work pumping up the inflatable mattress, while Kylie hooked up a makeshift clothes line with the string from the cover of our last remaining sleeping bag.

She took my towel and hung it up, before doing the same with her wet underwear and then slipping into the sleeping bag. I'd unfortunately missed the show, wrestling with a stubborn knot in my boot laces, but that was probably for the best.

The last thing I wanted her to see was her father climbing into a tight sleeping bag with her, sporting a massive erection.

I sat on the mattress a moment, trying to delay the inevitable. There was going to be no room to hide from her in there. Oh Jesus, I thought to myself.

"Come on, Dad. Hurry up, it's freezing."

I sighed, then slipped my undies off, hanging them on the last few inches of string left by the towels and Kylie's sexy purple delicates.

I looked over my shoulder at my daughter, wrapped up like the proverbial bug in a rug. Those big grey eyes watching me intently.

My shivering was uncontrollable. But to be honest, I'm not sure how much of it, if any, was to do with how cold it was.

I lifted up the open flap of the sleeping bag until I saw the gentle curves of Kylie's slender body, her pale skin contrasting heavily with the black and red tartan pattern of the inside of the bag. My cock started to stir, so I quickly dived in beside her, then turning my back to her, I zipped the bag closed. But as I did, the zip also pulled Kylie and I tightly together.

She was trembling too, but I was sure that was entirely due to the cold. Me on the other hand...

My cock was proudly at attention, and I was in a living hell.

I lay there with my back to her, absolutely resolved to keep my erection away from my daughter.

"Oh, Dad, this is silly," she eventually said after a few minutes. "Roll over."

I swallowed hard and shifted myself around onto my back. It was agony, her body brushing against mine with every tiny movement.

"They're only breasts. They won't bite you." And with that, she wrapped her arm and her leg around me, pushing herself hard up against the full length of my body. The sensation of her soft flesh pressed against me was indescribable.

Kylie rubbed her thigh up and down mine, getting higher each time, until eventually she brought her knee up across my groin. I barely got my hand to my cock in time to shield it from her smooth inner thigh.

Crisis averted, but she just kept rubbing against me. It was driving me crazy.

I turned my head to look at her, and she was staring at me.

"Are you all right?" I managed, my voice catching in my throat.

"Yeah," she breathed. "I'm just cold. Can you please put your arms around me?"

I swallowed hard again and shifted my right arm around her shoulders, stroking her upper arm. But my left was still dutifully holding my erection away from her leg.

"Both arms, Dad," she protested. "I need you to hold me."

Her patrolling leg was on the upstroke towards my shameful little secret, and I just couldn't move my hand. But when her leg swept down again, I shifted myself onto my side to face her. I stuck my ass out hard into the cold zipper to create a void between us for my cock, bending my knees up to hold her legs away from me.

In that position, I was able to get both arms around her, and I rubbed my hands across her back. The friction of my palms on her beautifully smooth skin was warming, and I thought I was onto a winner.

"Better?" I smiled.

Kylie stared at me for a long minute, then eventually asked, "Why do you keep pulling away from me?"

My blood froze. "What do you mean?"

"You always pull away from me," she said. "For as long as I can remember."

"I don't pull away from you, Sweetheart," I lied.

"Yes you do. All the time. Whenever I give you a hug, or try to touch you, you get all awkward and pull away from me.

"I don't understand it. We were always so close when I was younger. We were best friends. We did everything together." She paused to steel herself for the next part. "But ever since I started menstruating, you've wanted nothing to do with me."

My eyes overflowed with tears. "That's not it at all, Sweetie..."

"Then what is it?" Her own eyes were wet and beginning to overflow. "I know you hate that I work at the restaurant and don't want to go to uni anymore. I know you think all those people are snobs. And I know you think I'm one of those people you hate so much..."

"Kylie, that's not..."

"I know that's not it." She was openly crying now. And so was I. "Because you've wanted nothing to do with me for a lot longer than that."

"Oh, Kylie, no..." My heart was breaking.

"What did I ever do...?" she sobbed loudly. "It's not my fault I'm a girl, Daddy."

I had no idea what to say. How on Earth had I managed to make my daughter feel like that?

"Do you even love me?"

"Of course I do," I managed to shoot back, through the excruciating pain of what she'd just asked. "Kylie, you mean the absolute world to me. There is nothing, I mean nothing at all more important to me than you.

"I don't give the slightest fuck about those assholes at the restaurant." I was sobbing uncontrollably at this point. "I don't even care about you not wanting to go to uni. Fuck! You know you're uncle John studied journalism at uni. And he's working in a fucking call centre at an insurance company for fuck's sake.

"The most important thing to me is that you're happy. Sure, I want you to be able to take care of yourself, but..." I had to wipe the tears from my face. "It makes me so unbelievably happy to see you loving your job the way you do. It is so hard to find your passion in life. Believe me! And to see you so in love with what you're doing...it makes me want to cry."

Kylie wiped the tears from my cheek with her palm, then asked, "So why don't you want to be close to me?"

"Honey, it's the exact opposite." I said the words before I realised what I was saying.

"What do you mean, it's the opposite?" She was genuinely confused.

I had nothing left. The dam had burst, and I couldn't hold back the torrent any longer.

"Sweetheart, you've become such a beautiful woman..." Even though it was pouring out of me, I still couldn't find the right words. I prayed to anything that would listen for my little girl to understand, and not make me say it.

She stared into my very soul, perplexed. The nervous anticipation of being on the cusp of discovering the biggest secret of her life was written all over her face.

Fuck you universe!

"Kylie, I love you so much. You are the most special thing in my life. It's just...I mean...you are just so beautiful." I held my hand over my face and groaned into my palm through gritted teeth. "I whish I didn't feel like that. I just...I find you so...I can't help it, but I...I'm reacting to you."

She furrowed her brow for a moment. She still wasn't getting it.

"When you hug me, and snuggle up to me...I...um..."

Her eyes finally flashed with realisation. "You mean I turn you on?"

I felt the heat and pressure of the blood in my face. It was so strong around my lips and nose, I thought I would start bleeding. "I'm so sorry, Sweetheart. It's not your fault. I just..."

"Oh, Daddy." She gently touched my face, her eyes locked with mine. It wasn't pity. It was something warmer, kinder: empathy.

"I didn't want you to feel anything. I didn't want you to freak out."

"You...you get an erection when I touch you?"

All I could do was nod, as the tears streamed out.

"I don't care about that," she sobbed. "I want my Daddy back."

And with that, she pounced on me, throwing her leg over my thighs and rolling on top of me in the tightest embrace I've ever felt. We held each other and cried years worth of heartache and resentment away. I told her how much I loved her, and she, how much she missed me.

When the tears eventually ran dry, we lay there in each other's arms, listening to our breathing and the constant drum of rain on the tent. I kissed the drying tears from her cheeks, tasting the saltiness. She did the same, and before long we were planting soft little kisses on each other's lips. It was nothing sexual, just lovely, sweet little kisses to recharge the intimacy between us.

Kylie's eyes began to sparkle, and she smiled brightly between kisses. I ran my fingers through her thick, damp hair, tucking as much of it as I could behind her ear. The domed walls of the tent had turned everything a muted tone of blue, but her auburn mane had somehow managed to retain its deep glow.

Her eyes too, fought the muted blue of the dyed nylon. "Your eyes have little specks of gold in them," I said.

Her smile beamed, "So do yours." She kissed me again.

The emotional outpouring had taken a fair bit of rigour from my cock, but it was still pretty hard. And now we seemed to be past that wall between us, the weight of my nubile daughter's naked body on mine was causing the blood to return.

"Is that it?" she asked, looking down between us briefly, but unable to see past her breasts squashed into my chest.

"Yeah." I blushed again. "Sorry. It...ahh..."

"It's okay. I don't mind," she smiled. "But can you move it a bit? It's just a little uncomfortable there."

I reached between us, forcing my hand between our tummies -- mine hairy, and hers so sensually smooth. I felt Kylie's flesh soften slightly on the back of my hand as I reached my target, and moved my aching cock to the side, nestling it in beside her hip bone.

"Mmm, that's better," she breathed, as she snuggled back into position.

We talked for hours, like we hadn't in too many painful years. We told each other how we'd felt all that time, and what we'd each been going through. We even managed to appreciate the irony in the situation -- to stop her pulling away from me because of my attraction to her, like a dickhead, I'd pulled away from her.

It was so incredible to have my little girl back.

It started getting darker outside, so we decided to cook some dinner while it was still light enough. I hadn't managed to rescue any torches from the sinking Prado. Standing there under the tarp with a damp towel around my waist, I sizzled up a couple of steaks and some onion on the Webber.

"What do we do about that?" Kylie asked, tilting her head down to the shipwrecked Toyota. She was also wrapped in a wet towel, and holding a pair of buttered bread rolls.

"We'll have to wait to be rescued. The car's fucked. It'll have to be towed back to civilisation. Unfortunately my phone's in the centre console," I pointed down to the car with the tongs.

"And mine's in my bag. Not that we'd get reception out here. How long before you think someone will come by?"

"That river's picking up, and judging by this rain, it's only going to get worse. I don't think anyone who knows what they're doing is going to be coming past here for a while."

Kylie wrinkled her nose at the prognosis.

"We've got shelter and plenty of food, I went on. "So we should be all right for a while. I don't think we need Bear Grills out here just yet."

She snorted a laugh and leaned up against me.

"Have you got those buns?" I asked, switching off the barbeque.

"I've got buns," she chirped. "How about these?" And with that, she stepped away, thrust her ass at me and lifted up the hem of her towel to expose that perfect little backside.

My mouth fell open.

"What? I can't have fun with this?" she pouted, as she let the towel drop back into place. "Too soon?"

I smacked her on the ass with my free hand, eliciting a squeal, followed by a long giggle, as she sidled up against me once more.

The Webber secure and our steak rolls assembled, we went back into the tent and ate our dinner, sitting up side by side in the sleeping bag. Kylie wouldn't waste one of her good bottles, so we instead shared one of my bullshit freebies, drinking straight from the bottle, as plates, glasses and other utensils also hadn't been rescued from the car.

"Not that I'd ever admit it," Kylie said after a long swig of the lesser wine. "This actually goes quite well with a barbecued steak sandwich."

I snatched the bottle off her with a shake of my head and roll of my eyes. She sat there, grinning broadly while chewing a mouthful of steak.

Darkness fell, and we were snuggled up tightly in each other's arms again. My raging cock was sticking into her stomach, but true to her word, she didn't seem to mind. It was just so lovely.

"Does it hurt?" she asked after a long pause in the conversation. "Your hard on?"

"It kind of aches," I replied, growing more comfortable with the freshly forged bond between us. To say nothing of the wine. "I imagine it feels a lot like when you're uncontrollably horny."

All she managed in reply was an, "Oh." An eternity more of white noise from the rain and river, then she said, "If you need to take care of it, you know, masturbate, I don't mind."

"That's all right," I smiled, "I'm not going out there in the cold to wank off."

"No. I mean you can do it here if you want."

"Thanks, Sweety. But I'm certainly not going to send you out into the rain while I stay in here and do that."

"I'm not going out there," she snorted. "If you want to take care of it here, now, I'm okay with it."

I pondered the offer long and hard to the soundtrack of raging water, but eventually decided against it. Kylie explained that "uncontrollably horny" really shouldn't be suffered, but in the end, I couldn't be convinced.

I kissed her goodnight, bringing an end to the conversation.

When I woke the next morning, I was spooning Kylie tightly. I could feel my engorged cock between her ass cheeks, and the sensation was an unbearable agony.

She stirred when I shifted my weight on my arm, pressing back into my cock. It was an electric surge throughout my body.

"Oh for God's sake, Daddy. Would you please wank. It's been poking me all night, and I haven't gotten any sleep." She was whiney and groggy, and definitely irritable.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Just hurry up, so I can get back to sleep."

Fuck it!

I reached down between us, grabbing my cock from the soft cleft of her spectacular ass. My precome was all over her buttocks and the small of her back, so I didn't need any lubrication.

It felt so good stroking my shaft, rubbing my palm and fingers up over the slimy head, then back to the base. With every pump of my cock, my knuckles and the back of my hand ran up and down the crack of Kylie's ass. Her soft flesh, slick with my own precome, moulded around my fist as I went back and forth.

It didn't take long. Maybe fifteen or twenty strokes before I bucked in pure ecstasy, shooting thick streams of semen all over my stomach and my daughter's back.

I just kept coming in wave after glorious wave, choking the head of my cock with lusty abandon.

I lay there breathing hard into Kylie's neck, the afterglow washing over me in a blissful warmth. I kept stroking my cock slowly, more for the feeling of her ass on the back of my hand, than the sensation in my own loins. And my body sliding against her cum-coated back felt so sinfully magnificent.

Kylie's body rose and fell in time with mine, as we lay there quietly until the drum of the rain overtook my breath as the loudest sound in the tent. Then, the sleeping bag's zipper tore through the white noise.

Kylie sat up, throwing back the flap of the bag. She knelt forward, reaching for the makeshift clothes line. The sudden absence of her body chilled me, but the vision of her lithe form bent over in front of me, glistening as it was, was well worth the heat loss. She sat back down and twisted, exposing her left breast to me. I was struck with how erect her nipple was, sticking out nearly an inch.

"Hey, I'm up here." Her words jolted me back into the moment. Her expression, thankfully, was amusement. She handed me her panties, which were still wet. "Can you please clean your cum off?"

I folded her panties into a thick square and began wiping my semen off her back in gentle strokes. I'd managed to get some as high up as her shoulder blades, and elsewhere, it was dripping into the crack of her ass. I took my time, savouring the impromptu sponge bath. Then, when I could draw it out no longer, I turned her panties inside out and wiped down my front.

"Well, I'll definitely get pregnant if I wear these," she smirked, evaluating the cum-soaked panties in her hand, before hanging them back up.

Warmly zipped back up with me, Kylie snuggled in facing me with her head on my chest and her leg draped across me. She was sleepily caressing the hair on my chest and stomach. Occasionally, her fingertips caught in the sticky friction of the cum I hadn't cleaned off well enough.

I kissed the top of her head and told her I loved her. She made one of those contented little mmm sounds and snuggled into me harder. Her leg rubbed back up my thighs, then passed over my still hard cock.

"Isn't that supposed to go down now?" She was awake. There was no drowsiness in her tone.

"Ahh, sorry, Sweetheart. Sometimes it takes a while." Yeah, when you've just wiped your own cum off your daughter's back with her dirty panties, I thought to myself. That erection, I knew, was going nowhere.

"I'm obviously not going to get back to sleep," she huffed. "Do you want to get breakfast started? I'll see if I can air out this tent a little."

"It is getting a little musty in here," I agreed. The tent reeked of sex.

I got to work on some bacon and eggs on the Webber, while Kylie fussed about in the tent. I looked over to see she had it opened up and was wiping down the walls with the sleeping bag cover. It wasn't a great approach, but it was enough to get rid of the excess condensation and water that had pooled at the entrance.

When she joined me with some buttered and sauced buns, she got her first look at the car, or what was still visible of it. The water level had risen overnight, and the river had picked up speed. A white rooster tail of foam plumed up from the rear window, washing down on the front of the maroon roof where it met the waterline.

"So that's us fucked then," she observed matter of factly.

"No worse than we were before," I replied. "I think the river will go a lot higher. There's no break in this rain."

Bleary eyed, Kylie sat back in the sleeping bag munching on her bacon and egg roll. Although obviously tired, she had a peace about her that I hadn't seen in a long time. She watched me intently as she ate, studying me over the chewed rim of her breakfast.

Wilfu1
Wilfu1
689 Followers