Torrent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wilfu1
Wilfu1
688 Followers

When she broke the yoke, it spilled over both sides of her roll, dribbling down her chin onto her chest, and down her forearm on the other side. She methodically traced the line of yoke on her breast with her index finger, then slowly brought it to her mouth, sucking her finger clean. When she finished with her décolletage, she proceeded to lick the runny yoke from the back of her other hand, and followed the trail down her arm.

Her eyes never left mine during her cat cleaning. And seeing that she'd missed the spill on her face, I traced my own finger along the line of egg from her chin to her lips. Still staring, she took my finger into her mouth and sucked it clean.

"Juice?" I asked.

Kylie nodded, taking another large bite of her roll to try and capture the escaping yoke.

After retrieving the bottle from the esky, I took a long gulp of the orange juice myself before passing it over. She held the bottle while she finished her mouthful.

"You used to watch me like that when you were a little girl."

She smiled as she swallowed the last of her food. Then she took a swig from the bottle.

"You would just stare at me for hours, studying every little thing I did. You were my little shadow," I smiled, taking back the bottle.

"I never stopped, you know? Lately I just did it without you catching me."

"I knew."

She smiled again.

Once I got the juice back in the esky, I zipped us up in the sleeping bag and we settled in for the day. We held each other close and listened to our surrounds. The drum of the rain. The roar of the river. The sound of Kylie's breath in my ear as she drifted in and out of sleep.

I woke some time later to the sound of urgent breathing in my ear. It took me a minute, but I became aware of Kylie's arm wedged in between us, rhythmically twitching back and forth. My own cock twitched at the realisation that she was masturbating in my arms.

My cock slid against her stomach, resting against her wrist. Kylie shifted her head slightly to look into my eyes, her cheeks flushed. Neither of us spoke.

I squeezed my own hand between us, rubbing her smooth belly with the back of my hand. Kylie stared into my eyes as my fingers found my throbbing cock and began stroking it against her. I felt her breath in my mouth. Our faces were so close, our noses rubbed together. There was even some incidental contact between our lips.

We lost ourselves in what was happening. I was completely overcome with the feeling of my cock in my hand, and my cock against Kylie's stomach and forearm.

I wedged the swollen head between her smooth wrist and soft belly with every stroke. Then, without warning, Kylie's fingers gripped around my shaft, replacing my hand with her own. My whole body flushed with warmth as my daughter wanked my cock.

I urgently twisted my hand around, pressing my palm flat to her tummy and diving down. I slid across Kylie's smooth mound and found her steamy folds with my fingertips. I dove deeper, running my fingers down the length of her slit. Her wet labia parted around my digits as I rubbed back and forth.

Kylie moaned into my mouth, and she began rolling her hips in time with my strokes. Then as quickly as it had started, she let go of my cock and replaced my hand on her pussy with her own.

I wanked myself against her a few minutes longer, my hand slick with her pussy juice. Then we swapped again, briefly pleasuring each other, before returning to ourselves.

Eyes still locked, our lips now pressed together, but not kissing, we swapped again. Kylie's hold of my raging cock was overwhelming. She was going to finish me. I feverishly probed at her sopping pussy, digging my middle finger deeply into her cunt, while working her clit with my thumb.

My little girl ground down on my hand, her pussy clenching my finger in a spasm that rocked her whole body. She moaned loudly into my mouth and wildly pumped her fist on my cock.

I lost it too, erupting violently in an orgasm that just wouldn't end. My cum gushed up my full length, coating both our stomachs in my warm, sticky seed.

We both kept touching each other as we came down. As our breathing slowed, we melted into an incredibly tight embrace. Our combined body heat was so intense, we were both sweating.

I gently sucked my daughter's lips between mine, and we began kissing softly, open mouthed, but with no tongue.

"Are you okay?" I breathed into her mouth.

"Uh-huh," she moaned back into mine between those lovely little kisses.

Her eyes eventually closed, and she nestled into my neck. I held her tightly to me, sliding my hands across the toned muscles of her back. The warm wetness of my cum and our sweat between us was strangely comforting. I didn't want this moment to end.

My eyes welled as I held my daughter for the remainder of the afternoon. Silently breathing in her scent and burning every tiny tactile sensation of her body into my brain. I loved her so much.

"Are you hungry?" She stretched against me, groaning like a lazy cat.

"That's code for, you want dinner. I saw her eyes twinkle back at me. "I know female speak. I pay attention."

"Well, if you know 'female speak', then where's my dinner?" she grinned mischievously.

Shivering out by the Webber in my still wet towel, I surveyed the river below. It had finally burst its banks, and was easily twice as wide as it had been in the morning. Large branches and other forest debris raced from right to left, crashing into each other and submerged trees along the edge with loud, frightening cracks.

"Where's the car?" Kylie asked, her cheek pressed against my bicep and her arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"It might still be where we left it," I replied, turning the sausages. Then waving the tongs down the steep valley to the left, "But I'm guessing it's most likely somewhere down there."

She gave me one of those disinterested teenage noises and continued caressing my stomach. The little dried globs of cum stuck to my hair pulled annoyingly as she went, but there was no way I was going to stop her. Never again.

"More importantly," I went on, "where is your pubic hair, Young Lady?"

She giggled into my arm. "I wax, Daddy."

"The whole lot?"

"Uh-huh, the whole lot -- legs, bush, armpits, everything." Then another giggle, accompanied by a tussle of my chest hair. "You could do with some attention yourself. You're Robin Williams hairy!"

"Love me like I am, Baby. There's going to be no manscaping in this backyard."

"Good." She squeezed me tightly. "I like you all rough and manly."

We retired to the tent with our sausage sandwiches and another bottle of the cheap stuff. Kylie sat on my lap while we ate, my free hand wrapped around her. With no hair on her delightfully smooth tummy, my dried cum crumbled and flaked off her skin as I brushed over it. And of course, my out of control cock pushed up into her ass distractingly.

We sat like that, talking well into the darkness about Kylie's job, and her part-time study to become a sommelier. She'd only been at the course a few months, but she was absolutely loving it. The tears spilled from my eyes as she spoke so passionately. I squeezed her tightly, and kissed her naked shoulder.

"You really don't mind I'm not going to university?" she asked in response to my kiss.

I felt for her chin in the dark and kissed her firmly on the mouth. When our lips parted, I whispered, "I want you to be happy."

I got another contented little hum, then a long, slow kiss, still without any tongue. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Sweetheart."

"Can I teach you about wine?"

Sure," I smiled. I didn't give a shit, but if she was happy, I was happy.

She began with a brief tutorial on aromas, but given we had no glasses and could only smell the wine from the bottles, it was a lost cause. She went on with a general description of sauvignon blanc, explaining how it was crisp and elegant, and perfectly matched with fish and cheese.

"And what will they say at sommelier school when they find out you think it goes well with a steak sandwich?" I teased with a tickle in her ribs.

She giggled in my lap. "We're not going to tell them. This little camping trip of ours is a secret. It's just for you and I."

"What happens on tour, stays on tour?" "Exactly!" she announced, showing the early signs of inebriation.

Kylie continued with her lesson, teaching me how to taste wine properly. I rolled my eyes with impunity in the darkness. But obviously the test bottles we were working our way through were having an effect on me, because I just couldn't get it.

"Look, just take a small bit into your mouth," she repeated. "Hold it on your tongue and let it flow all over it. You've got different taste buds in different parts of your tongue. You've got to make sure you coat them all.

"No! Don't swish it around like mouthwash." She slapped my arm. "Look, like this."

I was about to explain to her that it was pitch black in the tent and I couldn't look at anything, but as I opened my mouth, she slipped her tongue between my lips. It was so soft and warm and wet, and tasted sweetly of wine.

I don't know how that was supposed to teach me anything, and wondered if she'd actually intended it to. Regardless, I sucked her tongue gently, swirling and probing my own back into her mouth.

It was definitely a ruse on her part.

We both fell down onto the mattress, kissing passionately. I held her head in my hands, running my fingers through her soft hair. She was breathing heavily through her nose, whimpering into my mouth as we lost ourselves.

Kylie's legs parted as I rolled on top of her, bouncing comically on the inflatable mattress below. I brushed her long hair out from under her shoulders, fanning it over the edge of the pillow, and continued to kiss her. I felt her left hand clutching at my right hip, her smooth thighs hooked tightly over my own.

Her right hand burrowed down, finding my shaft and gripping it tightly. I let a moan escape into my daughters mouth as she manipulated my cock in the non-existent space between us. I felt my super sensitive head squelching against her sodden lips, just rubbing back and forth.

"What are you doing?" I gasped when I could finally pull myself away from her kiss.

"I'm wanking with your cock," she moaned.

Good enough for me. I kissed her deeply again, working my way down to her neck with gentle little bites and kisses. I then sucked her earlobe into my mouth and whispered my love for her in her ear.

Kylie continued rubbing her pussy with my cock. She spiraled my head against her clit, periodically running it down the length of her soft folds to her opening. About half a dozen laps in, she let my swollen glands rest at the bottom of her down stroke, her wet labia softly clasping the end of my penis in a perfect kiss.

A gentle tug and a roll of her hips engulfed the first few inches of my cock in her tight, wet pussy. She bore down on me with her nubile cunt, pulsing around my hardness.

I couldn't believe it. I was inside my beautiful daughter. Every filthy, taboo desire fulfilled in a single wanton moment.

Then, without warning, she unsheathed me and slid my engorged head back to her clit. She teased me like that for an eternity, kissing me deeply and moaning seductively into my mouth.

Once again, she dipped the end of my cock into her molten core.

An agonizing infinity later, her right hand released my shaft and slid around to my hip. I trembled with anticipation, unable to believe this was really happening.

"Oh, Daddy," she exhaled, as her fingers dug into my buttocks and pulled me into her.

Her hips bucked up to meet my full length. I was instantaneously buried to the hilt in my gorgeous little girl.

I cried out in ecstasy. Kylie's hands moved up from my ass, stroking my back. I slowly pumped myself in and out of her.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned breathlessly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Sweetheart," I panted back. "You are so special to me."

Kylie's pussy was a hot, slippery glove around my cock. Her toned, silky smooth thighs were the perfect vice, along with the confines of the sleeping bag, holding me tightly to her. And her whining moans were music to my ears in the pitch darkness.

My thrusts in and out of her picked up speed, exaggerated by the bouncing of the blow-up mattress beneath us. We both grunted like animals, licking at each other's mouths and faces.

Kylie snorted in between grunting moans, trying to speak. Finally, she managed to get out, "Oh... Daddy... Daddy... I'm... come... come... I'm... Daddy... I'm... coming."

Her nails dug painfully into my back as she spasmed underneath me. She tried desperately to stifle her pleasure, holding her breath and sounding like she was trying to stop a sneeze. But finally the dam burst, and she overflowed with a primal, guttural scream.

She completely let go, letting herself be swept away by the euphoria.

My daughter's sopping cunt drowning my cock and her total utter abandon swamped me. My own orgasm built like a tsunami, filling my body with impossible tension, before crashing ashore in a torrent of unadulterated pleasure.

My cock exploded inside Kylie's beautiful pussy, flooding her womb with my seed. One electric spasm after another had me blasting spurt after spurt of spunk into my baby girl until I just couldn't move anymore.

I collapsed spent on top of her, puffing and moaning like a madman. Kylie ran her fingers through my hair and kissed the side of my face until I calmed down.

"Are you all right, Sweety?" I whispered.

"I am so perfectly happy. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Kylie. I really do."

"Listen," she said, the smile audible in her voice.

"What?"

"The rain. It's stopped."

Sure enough, the drumming rain on the tent had fallen silent. Only the roar of the swollen river remained.

I fell asleep on top of her, inside her. The next morning when we woke to the sound of the rushing river and birdsong, we lazily made love in the sleeping bag. We stared into each other's eyes the whole time, her little flecks of gold sparkling in the muted blue tones of the tent.

The sun was out as I barbequed up the last of our bacon. And while the river had obviously peaked overnight, it still raged beyond its banks. The Prado was nowhere to be seen.

"I reckon we've still got another day here at least," I said, laying an egg on top of the bacon already in Kylie's bun. "It'll take a while for that river to go down."

"It'll at least give us a chance to dry out these clothes."

"And that sleeping bag," I grinned.

"You're terrible," she laughed knowingly, punching me in the arm.

The sleeping bag never got a chance to dry out. We spent the rest of the day snuggled up inside it, and made love twice more before falling asleep that night.

The sound of diesel engines woke us the next morning. It was a convoy of four heavy duty four wheel drives, each stuffed to the gunwales with families of campers. They'd stopped by the river, and were inspecting our upturned Prado fifty metres or so downstream from where we'd abandoned it.

Kylie and I quickly climbed into our clothes and slid down the hill to greet them. After an embarrassing explanation of how we'd been caught out by the weather and got ourselves stranded, the happy campers fired up the winch on the Landcruiser I should have bought and had us upright and out of the drink in short order.

Amazing how easy it is when you know what you're doing, I thought to myself. Hairy or not, I'm far from an outdoorsman.

They helped us load our gear back into the Prado, and were even kind enough to tow us back to the nearest town. The local mechanic/smash repairer didn't seemed fussed with the prospect of mucking out the car, although he did note that it would probably take about three weeks or so by the time he got the necessary approvals from my insurance company.

After we got the car sorted with the mechanic, we had missed the only bus out of town that day. So Kylie and I ended up checking in at the motor inn down the street for the night.

Armed with fresh supplies from Woolworths, Kylie took the first shower while I called home.

"Oh my God! Are you all right?" Andrea cried.

"Yeah, Honey, we're fine," I told my wife. I went on to recount what had happened to the car, and how we eventually got back to civilization.

"As long as you two are okay. That's all I care about." Andrea was always good like that. It was just a car, and the insurance would take care of everything. Then she asked when we were coming home.

"We'll get the bus to Sydney tomorrow, about lunchtime," I explained. "By the time we get in though, it'll be too late to catch anything home. So we'll stay the night there. We'll have a look at the flights, and maybe the buses too."

"If you stay another two nights in Sydney, I can drive up and get you on Saturday, if you like?"

I pondered the prospect of another two nights alone with Kylie in a fancy Sydney hotel. It was an easy decision. "Sure, that'd be great. No doubt she'll make me take her shopping for some new clothes."

Andrea sniffed a laugh, then asked, "How are you two getting along?"

"Actually, we're doing really well," I said. "We had plenty of time to talk. Really cleared the air."

"Oh, that's fantastic! I knew going away together would bring you two closer together."

"It's certainly done that." I smiled to myself.

Andrea and I spoke a while longer. When Kylie was done in the bathroom, I put her on the phone with her mother. Kylie was all smiles and animated gestures as she chatted away on the phone, giving her account of our adventure.

I stood in the shower, letting the hot water wash away the previous few days. I took stock of what had happened, particularly between Kylie and I. It was funny, despite all my hang ups earlier, it felt completely natural to me. Even the realisation that I had cheated on my wife for the first time in twenty-four years seemed somehow okay, because I'd done it with my daughter.

Absurd logic, I know. But it felt natural.

As I dried myself after my shower, Kylie studied me intently with those big grey eyes. I stood up after toweling off my calves and feet, and smiled at her. She was standing there in the nude, with her head tilted to the side.

"Come on," she smiled, leading me back into the bedroom.

Two steps onto the carpet, Kylie turned to face me. Without saying a word, she ran her hands down my chest to my stomach. As she got lower, she went down onto her knees in front of me.

Her eyes locked on mine, Kylie took my cock in her hand and kissed the head softly. I stared down at her, running my fingers lightly through her freshly shampooed hair. Kylie smiled, then sunk her mouth halfway down my length.

The sight of my cock disappearing into my daughter's mouth was incredible.

Her lips gripped my shaft and slid back to the sensitive glands, her wet tongue cradling my cock as she went. With just the head in her mouth, she licked at the seam, then sank back down on my prick again.

The visual and tactile sensation of Kylie sucking my cock like that was amazing. She bobbed up and down on me, holding my hips for leverage. My own hands were on either side of her head, pulling her closer as I fucked her mouth.

I got carried away in the heat of the moment and pulled her head into me a bit too hard. I felt the head of my cock wedge into the back of my darling daughter's throat, and she started gagging.

"Oh, Sweetheart! I'm so sorry," I cried.

"It's okay, Daddy," Kylie smiled up at me, wanking my shaft with her hand while she caught her breath.

She took my cock back into her mouth, but kept her hand gripped around the base as she fellated me. Her other hand, I saw, had slipped between her legs and was feverishly rubbing her pussy.

Wilfu1
Wilfu1
688 Followers