All Comments on 'Total Submission'

by SmallDog07

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jrobsMjrobsMover 2 years ago

I loved the story. I am submissive gay man who loves to be treated this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Even hotter if his wife or gf watched!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the oral domination, didn't go for the video blackmail or ass fucking parts. I would only enjoy the oral domination, that idea is totally hot to me. If not for STD's I long ago would have explored my desire to have a masculine hairy man push my face into his musky, sweaty crotch encased in a white jockstrap or white underwear and told to inhale, lick his sweaty balls and worship his smell and taste. While doing this he is talking to me and saying things like "you love my man scent, my sweaty musky crotch, don't you?" "you want my hard cock in your face and for me to run it across your parting lips don't you". "You want to suck my cock?" "Stick your tongue out and let me see you lick the end and get my sticky precum" . This cock sucking and verbal dominance has got to be my all time biggest fantasy...would so love a jockstrapped hairy guy to make this a reality one day. Damn STD's!

KRoyKRoy10 months ago

Fabulous scenario! It’s a scebothat keeps me from acting on my urges to suck cock. Will happen someday I’m sure. Thank you!!

jamtbyjamtby6 months ago

This could be a real exciting time if it could really happen

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hate the blackmail part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmallDog07@SmallDog07
I tend to focus on stories about older and inherently submissive, bi-curious men exploring their sexuality and sometimes getting in over their heads. The stories are pure fiction.