All Comments on 'Totus'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ValerysValerysover 8 years ago
Subtle Gurren Lagan reference there

Make the impossible possible and break the unbreakable, huh? Nice.

I enjoyed the story, though I hope you've planned to write more. I have so many questions; is she going to fuck her dad or is she going to eat him because he's not female? Will her cousins come back so she can impregnate them? Are there more aliens that are going to come and find her?

I want answers, damnit!

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 8 years agoAuthor
Who the hell do you think I am?!

I have every intention to write more, however I've got way too many projects going right now, with another one set to start in the near future. I'll see where my mind takes me, but I will say no, she does not fuck her father. Futa on Male is a no go for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Doing your homework, huh?

I can tell that you put a lot of thought into your stories, which is something I personally enjoy. There's nothing I like more about a book, erotica or otherwise,than the unmistakable hints that an author worked hard to produce an extravagent story. That's also why I'm still upset about the passing of Redwall's mastermind: Brian Jacques.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

really enjoyed this one what r u planing next

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 8 years agoAuthor
The Cabin

Whether you've read it or not, that's the story that's gonna continue next. Then I'm probably gonna work on another new story, though I'll also be working on a contest submission for Futanari Palace's annual story contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This should be a movie

My god this is epic! Should make this into a movie!!!

apocolypse101apocolypse101over 6 years ago
Update?

I know that it has been forever since this was published, but I'd love a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had trouble following the geometry, often. More detail to help the reader with that would be helpful. Fun idea. Looks like you intended it as a series but i didn't come to fruition.

BlubardBlubard8 months ago

Sad to see the story end here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...