All Comments on 'Touch of a Button'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Okay.

This story was so funny. I really liked it. Thanks for writing it.

mike2710mike2710about 13 years ago
Thanks

Good story, if I could only win like that. Makes me smile. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Had One

Wasn't as lucky as you.

Too bad I didn't have the imagination you have, she damn near killed me.

Anyway...reading your story felt good!

Thanks!

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Everyone Loves a winner......

m,

and everyone (except anonymous assholes) Loves a winning writer.

You won with this story .... a "Red" Vette? OK, its your story. and..... I liked it!

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Delightful Tale

It is the epitome of a Loving Wife story but over here it will draw less automatic fire. He was stupid, but aren't we all in certain circumstances. The only really problem would be with the Reality Police.

I did something like that more than fifty years ago....

Coming out of a great show in Vegas I found two silver dollars in my pocket and decided to lose them. Well....

Thanks,

Zeb40Zeb40about 13 years ago
Best I've read in a long time.

Roy wasn't stupid, he was just lovestruck. It happens.

JEN was a greedy bitch who almost got what was coming to her. I'm sure if Jeremiah tried hard enough, with the money he had, he could have found s way to get the house and the Mercedes. Ah! The stuff of dreams.

Great story. I enjoyed it on several levels. Revenge. Romance. Comedy. They were all there.

A refreshing read. Thanks. Paul

jiminabjiminababout 13 years ago
Good one again

5 from me. Jim

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
Well, he did say he was an idiot. With all that money the lawyers would have crawled over razor wire to tie the cheating bitch up in court.

They were DIVORCED when he won the money so she had NO claim on the money. She could have tried for increased support, but it would very unlikely she would have prevailed.

He was home free all he needed was NOT to be stupid.

magmamanmagmamanabout 13 years agoAuthor
Interesting comments..

Well, of course our hero really didn't want the ex wife knowing about his win which is why he took the money and ran.

Then of course more than one wife has won in court increased support after the ex husbands financial situation improves.

A sympathetic judge just might split the cash, since he did use half of HER tax refund to win it. There sure have been a LOT of drawn out court cases over WHOSE dollar was used for a big win.

Lawyers? More expense? Our hero decided screw that, blow the cash since the ex wife took great care to screw him over nicely at the outset..

Not the point though, the point was just for fun about an unlikely situation. I had fun writing this, in that situation I might just become hard to find myself.

Thanks,

MGM

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Very Good

Sorry honey, you will get no more of my money. Jeremiah McCluskey? I s he related to Gator McCluskey? I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Could not get through it.

I don't mind a little fudging on the law to make things interesting.

But, the whole adventure was based on "Jen" being able to get to the money.

Not going to happen after the settlement was made.

Except as another poster mentioned, she might get increased alimony.

I have a hard time watching shows on TV where the subject is embarrassingly stupid.

That is what I felt while reading this.

You are better than this story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yep - the dream come true

A true fantasy story for all - very nice - very um wishful

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the guy is a bit of a putz

but at least he got rid of his fuck slut whore wife....made a packet...got a nice woman who was not a gold digger and had a lot of fun......if only that could happen...a nice read...enjoyed it...

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Really great read!

always enjoy your writing and a majority of your characters, these two were really fun! But I fear they didn't see the bats? Sorry couldn't resist lol 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you for sharing, 5*****! tom anon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories