All Comments on 'Touch Therapy Ch. 02'

by nowiser

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Magnificent

You explore the character of the two young lovers while getting them both boinked.

Marvelous job, I feel you have to resolve a few issues and deal with the parents catching these two in bed in their post-fucked condition, but that is what you set out to do. Love it and wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good job

I enjoyed this immensely, and cant wait for the next chapter

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Hot and heavy.

Please hurry with more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An Exceptional Incest Story

I rarely see an incest story where the lovers' sexual heat is matched by their genuine care for each other's emotional well-being. With exquisite prose, dialogue, and character development, you depict Rachel and Greg as real people trying to get along in the real world. I find myself caring deeply how they will contend with Rachel’s traumatic past—and how (and whether) their love will mature. And the sex is magnificent. Thank you. I’ll be watching for more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
literary praise

I won't lie I did enjoy the sex. However the story and character development was just as good. Better than a lot of published works I've read. You have definitely thought it all through first. Very impressed! Please keep writing. If you choose to publish let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Superb story

The characters in this story were amazing. Its been a long time since I have read something this good.

pandoras_evil_pandoras_evil_about 11 years ago

An amazing story.

Character development, and story progression complimented the intimacy and sex.

I very much enjoyed this set, and hope you write more.

kylynnarkylynnarabout 11 years ago
More!!!

Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Utterly Engrossing!

You are an amazing writer, you made me care about your characters. Can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks so much!

DagrimazinDagrimazinabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

the way you write is great, its not just sex, you care for what happens, u want to keep reading and find out what more.

please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!

This is one of the best stories on this site. Intelligent, loving & character driven.

This story just sucks you in & you can't wait to read what happens next.

Anxious for the next chapter(s) HURRY please!!!

EXCELLLENT!!!!

CaptaCaptaabout 11 years ago

Really liked the story! When might we expect another chapter?

love_to_read_nice_storieslove_to_read_nice_storiesabout 11 years ago
gave you 5 **************

it was good , different but good

Rkay421Rkay421almost 11 years ago
Amazing

Please tell me there is another chapter on the way

Not2GoodNot2Goodover 10 years ago
Very good writing and needs a Chapter 03

It is refreshing to know that competent and imaginative authors still exist. This author, 'Nowiser,' is that plus more in exploring a possible aftermath of sibling incest. There does seem to be some loose ends, like what the 'other brother' did to his mother and where he is now. Is he dead or can he return into Rachel's life? This all means that another chapter would be highly appreciated.

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
WOW!!!!

So very well done. Would love to see at least one more chapter & see how they progress from here. Many possibilties available.....does she come out of her shell...do they go off to college together......clarification would be appreciated......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nooooo!

Why the hell isn't there at least one more chapter to give this story a proper ending?

I have always enjoyed longer stories that take days to read, and this one was written brilliantly. It is brilliant because it wasn't the old cliche (parents died, they all got rich, and just happened to screw). Please write one more chapter, even if it is a short one, just to finish the story.

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
magical

if you hadn't written this as a story I would of thought as being a real life experience . I could stop reading this great piece of work . please write some kind of ending. it would be nice to see Rachel prove the doc wrong in having a relationship with her brother, I think they where made to be as one

sexydad50sexydad50almost 10 years ago
Why no more chapters?

This is a great story on Literotica! I just wish you hadn't left it to end here. Much more to write, I think.

sexydad50sexydad50over 8 years ago
what a shame

It's a shame to have such a well written story left, abandoned with so much more to be said.

Loved what was written, would love more.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
WOW

There is so much more to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She's too psycho

Unless he's a total masochist, and he doesn't seem to be one given the backstory, I can't buy that he stays so passive to her abuse.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Want More

Great story, well written and full of emotion. Interesting story idea where someone recovering from a coercive incestuous relationship then develops a 'normal' incestuous relationship.

This story definitely deserves some follow up chapters but as the author hasn't written anything further since 2014 it's unlikely to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Slow clap

Allow me to say wonderful writing. I mean that. I enjoyed it and not for the porn parts, though lets face it I wouldn't be reading stories on this site if I weren't looking for those. lol

Your story idea is very interesting. The main female character is complex and yet believable. The male is a bit too understanding for my taste. I would have liked for him to stand up for himself more, perhaps even challenge her, face her on a level playing field in a way. Show her that she isn't always right rather than her coming to that realization by herself after the deed is done. In many ways I don't think she ever fully did understand just how badly she'd mistreated him. That she had in fact become the abuser rather than the abused, no matter how she spins things in her own head. Basically her step brother is in the same place with her that she was with her true brother. He's allowing her to do whatever she wants to him because he cares about her.

So yes other than wanting to see the step brother stand up for himself and for her to have some fall out from her actions, I have really enjoyed this story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love these series.

Love this series, please add more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But the sex -- in all three chapters -- left much to be desired. It was sex. But it wasn't erotic. Nothing in chapter 3 (2, because of 00) merits the much higher rating than the first two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Someone's bunny is going to get boiled.

Too often, therapists cause more harm than they cure. I can see Rachel being disappointed that she isn't getting what she thinks she wants and turns to being a dominatrix who gets off abusing men. Part of her already enjoys that power, and she's learning how to manipulate men to cooperate with her. It's only a matter of time before she stops caring if the man she's with enjoys the experience as long as she gets hers.

Very dark, indeed. I hope there's more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dude if you're still here you must continue this series that psycho girl was hot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous