All Comments on 'Tough Shit Max.'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
One of your better stories!

I don't know how you do it so consistently. But Bravo to the master.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
I agree, one of your better stories

Sort of guessed how it might ned having read so many of your stories, but that didn't detract from it. Nice one!

allunedallunedover 13 years ago
Good Job

Better than the best of your stories. The development of the relationships and the direct way you brought them together was superb. Keep up the good work.

Bill

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Tell her...

I would tell Maxi that she has lost my trust and respect and proven herself to be a deceitful slut. If she stayed with me she would have to know that I didn't like her anymore, but she could be my personal slut. If I suspected for a moment that she was sluting around again, I would kick her ass to curb before she could open her mouth. Take it or leave it. That's the deal. Anything other than that makes him a spineless wimp.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Still one of your best ever

Great story

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Great Story

would be Great to Follow-up and see if Merrily gets Pregnant.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Tough story

Hank seems like a good responsible guy who keeps getting screwed over by the same gal and unsupportive parents. Maxi was a slut, he was forced to marry her and she was a slut, he left for years and when he came back she was still a slut. Her explanation is that she gets off on the cheating. But she KNOWS it hurts Hank. She "loves" him but is willing to risk hurting him to get what she wants. Everything she says is BS. And yet he keeps getting back together with her until he finds her cheating again. Is he brain dead? She will cheat because she is committed to behaving that way and doesn't really understand that it is unacceptable. She just keeps getting sneakier about it so that she can get her thrill. This is a majorly dysfunctional relationship.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Not one of your better stories.

Why would anyone want to stay around either of those two crazy bitches. Sleeping with two women would be ok for awhile but Maxi has shown twice that she can't be a one "man" woman even when she says that she loves him. The daughter, Merrily, cares so much for him that she is willing to share him with her mother. She sure sounds like a "keeper" as well. Maxi will be looking for other "dicks" within the week and when she finds them Merrily will be looking for the left overs.

On the other hand, Hank probably ought to just be happy with getting tons of sex as long as he can because he just doesn't seem very bright. He knew that his wife was cheating on him for a year and he was afraid to "rock the boat" with her about it. Instead, he decides to make the best of it and just looks the other way. Come on Man! Kick both of the sluts out and find one good woman.

john1946john1946over 13 years ago
Fun

That was a fun story. A bit silly, but it did get a laugh. Great ending.

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
Smoothly written ... Thanks JPB

Love and relationships can lead a person down some strange (and in this case kinky) paths. Really enjoyed reading this one.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good read

Thanks Bob for the really good story.

I like the storyline and the way the story ended.

As always, a well edited story that flowed smoothly.

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityover 13 years ago
Shite on twice and went back to roll in it again

you seem stuck between selling a self cuck watching story and trying to write a stroke story.<P>

One wants to admire the ability but the shite stinks and sticks to everything that could be entertaining or arousing but most just can't get by the smell.<P>

What a waste - sad.<P>

Guess it is what it is - hollow ability.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 13 years ago
At least it had an ending!!!

Ok Hank was an idiot for taking Maxi back but at least he has a spare for when she will likely cheat again and get her third strike and I would assume Merrily will be happy to tell him. So Max would have to hide from twice over. Not impossible but really more diffiult.

Anyway rather than so many of your other stories at least this had an ending!! As such!

ohioohioover 13 years ago
It just kills me

that so many commenters on your stories say, "I didn't like it because she was a slut and he should have tossed her ass out," or "I didn't like it because he was too mean to her," or "I didn't like it because once a cheater always a cheater," or "I didn't like it because a loving wife wouldn't act like that."

Well, as a fellow reader I would just like to tell these commenters that I don't give a shit whether you don't like the way the characters acted! You want them to act differently, write your own fucking story!

JPB, your stories command our attention because they're lively and well-written and (despite what some people claim) full of variety, going in many possible directions despite the fact that they virtually all involve a cheating wife (or more than one).

Whether or not I like your *characters* in a given story, or the way they behave, I like and admire your work. It's engaging, and sometimes infuriating, and frequently quite slyly funny.

With thanks,

ohio

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 13 years ago
Another story with a different ending.

Read The Principal of the Matter that I wrote. It ends quite differently with a much happier ending.

Sophia

kelchakelchaover 13 years ago
Lucky Bastard

As an older man looking for a new love interest, I have to say the lead character has come up roses. Great story JPB. Thanks. Now I have to read the story again for tips on how I can get one of them younger babes and her mom for myself.

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
5 stars

Nice well rounded story with a loving ending. I like

root4bamaroot4bamaover 13 years ago
I may be wrong

I may be wrong but you had Hank at age 19, then he had his 18th birthday before he joined the army.

Next timeline had Hank fucking Maxi's daughter for a week or more,then referred to their first encounter as "last night".

I liked the story but felt like you may have pieced your writing sessions together without proofing your copy.

Your such a good writer, maybe you just wanted to see if anyone would notice...

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
ohio please tell us you really arent this stupid

The reason why JPB stories " grab your attention" is because they often suck. And this one proves it.

The problem that JPB never deals with is that we dont know WHY Hank keeps giving Maxi yet " another chance".

Hanks sees she is fucked up in her head. Hanks shee she has a severe character Flaw.

And doesnt anything about it.

Hank knows for a year and nevr says anything. When he finally tells Maxi... SHE leaves HIM!

WHY? Because she can no longer get the secret sexual thrill.

so at the end of this pile of shit story when Maxi wants to come back for another chance the only reason is so that she can start cheating on hank again and get her secret sexual thrill.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Well...

You confused me with the ages several times. He got rid of her. Smart move. He tried to help her. Nice of him. Everything after that shows a man who has no desire to control his life. He just takes it. He did not want to rock the boat. He should have sank it. I agree with Harry, she left after the thrill of cheating was gone. The daughter has a sad story. Maybe that could work, but moms back, bend over hero. OHIO, if people didn't comment on the characters, there wouldn't be many fucking comments.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Yeah, what ohio said!

And your point is Harry???

Everyone who reads JPB's stories knows there's going to be conflict, either between the characters or the readers with the plot or lack of an ending.

That has nothing to do with the fact that Bob IS a bloody good teller of yarns, you can dump all you like on the how his characters act. What you can't say is Bob's is a hack.

Heaven forbid that I get to the end of a story and I haven't felt anything, almost like fucking without feeling anything at the end.

You may hate Bob's ending, or his character development, but by the finish, you have that feeling of being.

Good read Bob, this one must have been an extended lunch hour, the other one could have been whipped up at smoko...lol

At the risk of offending Harry, I'll give you a 5 for this one as well. I didn't like the ending like I did in the first one, but the reason was just because I actually got enough time to feel something this time. I do love a lot of foreplay before my orgasm…lol

Amanda

PS You keep this up Bob, and you’re going to put me out of business...I can't see a sequel in either of these last two.

CorkskrewCorkskrewover 13 years ago
Super

Absolutely super story. Well written,good plot & very enjoyable to read.

Thank you !

SpykkeSpykkeover 13 years ago
The big question here

is if Harry hates JPB's stories so much then why does he continue to read them. Or is it so he can continue to moan about them. I've come to the conclusion that Harry lives in a world where forgiveness doesn't exist and love can't override logic. I fully concur with Ohio's comments. I don't always enjoy JPBs work but I do stand by his right to write what he wants and publish here without constant bitching. Maybe those who bitch should earn the right to bitch by writing their own stories. Are you up to that challenge Harry? (I suspect not)

movermoverover 13 years ago
O M G!!!!

Always a fan, read all your stories, but without a doubt, this is the best! I laughed, got pissed, (angry for our U K and Oz friends) felt compassion and very aroused over the pages. Just one question, what is he going to do with another comforter? LOL

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
NOW THAT'S AN END TO END STORY

OK so maybe I was wrong with a past comment that you leave your stories penned ended!! oops! Great story JPB you really took us to the brink on the age thing with the daughter but skillfully pulled the story back away from that forbidden peto line. I know in some places 14 or 16 is the rule but even so still very unsavory. Great job of writing as usual

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
we read because

We read jpb because, while he has been off his game lately (way off) when he is on, few can come close. I gave it a four.

maxx308maxx308over 13 years ago
Thanks JPB

Thanks for the great read, I felt it worthy of 5 stars. A writer writes for himself not others. Some will enjoy the work and others wont. If they feel they can do better then let them post their own work and see what reception they get. As with anything you can't always be on top of your game and that goes for writing as well. Some stories will be hits like this one and others will fall flat. This was a home run.

Keep them coming JPB

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
I laughed out loud with tears in my eyes

When I finished this marvelous story. Everything about this story is terrific. I loved the characters...Maxine...warm, immature and quirky...Hank/Henry growing up as the story unfolds and Merrily, the bitch who discovers she has a heart. Fantastic development of the human psyche. The plot slowly unfurled with the right amount of tension and twists...BRILLIANT! The opening was hot and exciting...the ending unfucking believable!

Finally I loved this line in the first paragraph describing the attributes of the girl in his bed..." I gazed at her clean shaven pubes."

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
DEMANTOID you could please stop sucking JPB' cock for like....2 seconds??

every god damn fucking piece of crap story you read is "fabulous". The only thing are doing is telling us you mentally retarded

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
To MANDY the Moron

well... if JPB keeps writing this crap and it puts you off from writing then the world will be a far better place.

Pay attention dimwit. I didnt complain about the ending.

Not One time.

I am asking WHY Hank who thoughout the story... cleary sees Maxi's nasty revolting personality disorder and character flaws would still risk taking her back.

Its Not brain surgery... well maybe for you.

Its one simple question.

JPB's story is EXTREME. Severe.

Given what Hank went through being forced to marry the class whore... then having NO one believe him... then reconciling again... then find out she is fucking 7 guys

THEN she walks out b/c the cheating thrill is gone and NOT b/c she is ashamed...

yes I am asking WHY?....

Harry

ps maybe if you focused on some basic things like Motivation your stories would not suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great well-constructed story

One of your best JPB maybe your best.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
I agree, one of your best.

A moving story, evoking different emotions, and involving believable characters, some more pleasant than others.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
I think

Harry the Howler does every author a favor when he trashes their story. I know when I see a unfavorale comment on a story by Harry, of course he makes no other kind, then that automatically places that story on my "must read" list. Harry you keep trashing them and I'll keep reading. Write on Bob.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
Age confusion in the beginning...

I noticed the age references and grades mentioned did not make any sense. Did you have to change the ages and the grade level to get them approved on Lit?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Such a creative and well written story deserves the 4 that I gave it.

However, it is just TOO MUCH; it is OVER THE TOP. If it was toned down to be more reasonable and plausible, I would have given it a 5.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I gave it a three because it's a bit over the top for me

But what ohio said (I shan't use capitalization for his moniker since he doesn't understand it himself) has a bit of bearing.

I only like about half of the JPB stories. I don't like interracial. That is a personal thing. I'm not that thrilled with the 'creampie' 'I love to fuck my wife after she has other guy stories'.

That's fine. It's genre. Other very good writers I like, such as longhorn and IIRC HDK both occasionally write westerns. I don't like them either, so I don't read them. That is PERSONAL bias. (To be fair to the anonymous readers, when I get to the first horse and stetson, I know to stop reading. THEY don't get any warning about where your stories are going until the end when the guy has spunk on his face. So they get hosed)

What do I like about JPB stories? They are generally tight. In two to five pages, you have plot, some charater development, an intriguing conflict, frequently with unanticipated twists. Generally the grammar and spelling are good, and there are few homonymn errors. He tends to cut out the dreck in a story. (Everyone has a totally failed story and JPB did that one which chronicalled EVERY SINGLE FUCK a wife did to get revenge on her husband. YAWN. Bob Bob Bob...)

I also favor revenge stories and JPB generally does a good job with that too.

Since he doesn't credit an editor, that means he is keeping these stories flowing, well written and grammatically good (never perfect) without one...for HUNDREDS OF STORIES. That is a skill.

So, while I don't appreciate every single JPB story, I have to say that he is generally a go to guy for a tight quick cheating slut story.

Thank you for your hard work.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Why a Three?

Mom's don't have sex with their kids unless the family tree is a palm. Ruined the Suspension of Disbelief

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
Well,well,well, the copycats below seems to want to justify their marks.

Whom does give a shit what marks they give.What they failed to recognize one of the best and most entertaining story by one of the most competent Author on this site! Maybe their limited perception is not capable of understanding this. Sad!

Very well done JPB.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 13 years ago
liked it

Sexy, and fun Would have liked that one last sex scene with the three of them though. For what its worth, and its probably worth what it costs, though I don't always like the stories, I almost always really like your characters, they are all so tough as nails and full of life.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 13 years ago
Damm! Somehow it got kinda, sorta sexy at the end

It started off a ' by the numbers' stroke story then took turn for the worse with nauseating details recounted in Max's escapades . Then against the odds got good when Merrily's character comes into full play. I sigh,curse under my breath and thank the author for the rollercoaster ride he took me on and five star the read on that basis. JPB got me emotionally invested on two out of three characters and that ain't bad . Still don't get Max's redeeming qualities but that applies to a fair % of the fairer allegedly gentlèr sex. So be it . Damm you JPB( for once again) defying my expectations!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Shit

Are you fucking nuts?

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
No trust!

I would tell Maxi that we will have an uncontested divorce and that I had zero respect or trust in her. The first time that I even suspected that she had reverted back to her old ways, I would kick her ass to the curb without hesitation. The love we once had was dead and things would never be the same. Those are my terms, accept them or go back to where you came from. Your choice...

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
I don't know how many stories JSB has written

I seem to have read dozens. Some I like, some I hate. This one is great.

I've come late to it so a lot have got in comments before me.

To most of them I'd say:- It's a STORY; it's FUN; it isn't REAL; ENJOY.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Well...

I find my self in a unique situation on my feelings on this one. I love the story but my normal response would be, "Are you nuts?! Kick BOTH their asses out and hit the road." But...Yeah, I'd probably be mounting both of them too. And fuck his parents up their goat ass! What king of parents treat their kid that way?

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
Oh Man!

It was a good story. It stretched credulity a bit, but it was still entertaining. At least at the end, he wound up with every man's fantasy. He's got two women in his bed. Of course, the wife I wouldn't trust any further than I could throw.

By the way, what the fuck kind of parents did this guy have? What normal father and mother put their kid behind the eight ball like that?

osmikatosmikatover 11 years ago
Well done Bob

Another entertaining story. Shame you didn't tie up the loose end with his parents.

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 11 years ago
Ha!

Most of your stories piss me off Bob because although you're a great writer the men seem to get shit on all the time; this story however was decently written and gave me a laugh at the end here. Hooray Bob, hooray.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Dumb Parents

Almost dumber kid.

Chuckle - it was a fun read though.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
Reread this

Here is the damning problem with this story: You willfully shifted the tone in the last quarter of a page.

For most of this story, everything was written dirt serious with good character development, believable characters, and a nice tight plot. It was one of your High School stories and I am always a fan of one of them.

HOWEVER...suddenly you went incestuous frat boy in the last quarter page...and that just blew it. I don't have a problem with fantasy when the author FORECASTS the expectations. When I see the first 12 inch penis...when the wife gleefully takes on all and sundry over a crazy eight game...when the man says "I was seriously aroused by my wife taking on the Lakers...I get that I am leaving normal reality and entering a BOOM SHICKA WAA WAA 70's spank-a-rama.

And that is fine. I've enjoyed a few of them myself. But I don't like when authors strip the gears off the stories. It speaks to lazy writing. HE suddenly fell in love with his 'daughter' and his wife wants back. Instead of dealing with the conflict, suddenly mom is a lesbian with incest tendencies.

BUT...it's free. Thank you for your talent and having read this a couple times, I certainly got WELL more than my money's worth. I appreciate your talent. The fact you also give me a chance to bitch is an added bonus.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
He is a fool if he thinks that Maxi won't cheat on him again.

If Merrily is willing for her Mom to come back he should just plan on Maxi to be unfaithful down the line and just fuck her now and keep Merrily. If it boils down to him making a choice Maxi should be kicked out. The first time she did it she blamed on being a young, horny fool. What was it she blamed this later episode on? She is a slut and he should be prepared for it again. Yes, critics, I know it is just a story. A good story, Bob. And there are parents like that, unbending, they know what is best and that's that!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Another good JPB "We're all fucked up" story

But Hank either has the IQ of a pea, the patience of a Saint or the kind of blind love that makes you forgive anything your wife/lover does to you. And now he's going to mix in the kid? This is definitely one of JPB's more screwed up groupings. I'm still shaking my head in disbelief.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG

beneath the cheaters sky. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

Thanks for the offering.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE

it was a little odd. but it was a JPB story. oh and fuck his parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow this guy is one of JPB's biggest idiots

Why would he EVER let Max back into his life? Especially given the fact that her daughter didn't like him. Marriage is hard enough. Put an upset kid into the mix and you've got no chance. But my biggest question was why, with the PI report in hand, didn't he send a copy to every man's wife that was screwing Max at work? This guy is just a big marshmellow. And now he's going to share a bed with Mother and Daughter? And he sees no problem with that? Sorry Bob, this was just stupid.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW MUCH SHIT CAN A MAN TAKE

no matter how good he thinks the pussy is. TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
A typical JPB...

...living out his obvious cuckold tendencies. JPB has written some great stories in the past, but his having the main character being either a wimp or showing the wish to be cuckolded has dominated his stories more and more.Perhaps he pays tribute to the fact that &quot;cuckerotica&quot;, especially LW, is being run over by cuckolds and would-be-wimps, thus having the guarantee that his stories are read a lot?

It is a shame to see that man wasting his great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved that story, if you can, try and make a conclusion so what happens, other than that screwed ending, I loved it. Really set the mood for reading, 5 stars

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Another JPB great.

I skimmed all comments and thought many were absolutely hilarious. Re the king bed - I didn't picture Mom and Merrily would get into incest. They'd simply spend all their time making our hero happy. But both women do have very high sexual needs.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Made the mistake of reading this..

Typical JPB tripe.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Wow

I must be seriously bored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jesus these were just horrible women

And he wasn't a candidate for Mensa. How could he do anything but kick these two sluts out? These must be two of the worst women you've ever written into a story Bob. I bet he gets infected with something just looking at them. Really one of your worst. Shame on me for finishing it.

ken philipsken philipsover 8 years ago
One of your Best JPB

Great finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wasted time

what a bunch of unlikable people. JPB, why the hell did you make him a wimp in the end? wimps must die. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Was This A Matt M. Tribute Story?

Talk about major Wimp/Willing Cuckolds Hank is in the top 10. Then you've got not one but TWO psycho-cheating sluts. Not one likable character here. Just a nasty example of human waste in print. Noting to see, move along folks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ick

I am thankful that i can not think up stuff like this on my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kind of strange, though the kinky side of me likes it under the circumstances.

Second time through. What other finish could we have? Your stories are always interesting, JPB.

trashmantxtrashmantxalmost 8 years ago
I liked it again

one of your classics JPB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Kinda Liked This One

It was different, had some twists in it that I didn't see coming. And I liked the ending, even though it may be a little kinky. Kudos, JPB.

kdcee79kdcee79about 7 years ago
Not for me

How come before he gets married he's just turned 19, then after they're married he's not yet 18, lack of proof reading ???? Definitely one of your poorer stories. Too much like a fantasy tale for me. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

A mother and daughter together. One of my wife's uncles told me about an experience like that he had back in the '60s in a small Texas town. I was probably 22 or 23 when he told me the story. At the time I thought the story sounded pretty hot. 40 odd years later it still seems like a pretty hot time. 5 stars.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Disjointed

That's the best description I can come up with for this story that is more suited to a Dream/Fantasy category if there was such a thing. I wonder if there is enough interest for the Lit folks to make that happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the fuck

This story is a mess, not a JPB story.

He starts at 16 as an Hs Senior.

Max starts at 18 as a cheerleader.

Suddenly hes 19 and a senior.

Summer break. Pregnancy, marriage.

Suddenly hes 18, and they're both still in school. Failed senior year? She drops out.

Some time later, she comes back with a 7 year old shit. He is the "legal" dad.

He lets his wife Cuck and disease him before he uses a condom.

He then blackmails his stepdaughter into a sexual situation.

He finds out she was a child rape victim. Fucks his daughter anyway.

Then gets the weirdest incestuous threesome ever.

Either this is a time traveling pedophile story, or you were on drugs.

Gross, nasty trailer trash shit. I was expecting JPB magic and feel shat upon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One star

This total bullshit drawn out to ridiculous proportions. Could have nipped this in the back on page three. Put a fork on it, its beyond overly well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Total bullshit

please write a warning about this polyamorous shit so I can skip these kind of stories. Do you realize that even when it seem that he won, in the end you make a wimp and a loser out of him, right?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Classic JPB

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
he just doubled

The probability of getting some STD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bob

Pick a new name I hate having mine associated with a pussy like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why didn't he eat the cum out of Max's lovers?

Seems like a wasted opportunity. I only give this four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YES YES

The first YES is for the story. Hard to beat Just Plain Bob for variety. Look at the screwed up characters. The wife. Of course most JPB stories have a slut -- or at least a cheater. The daughter. Mind really warped by and about men till she can't see a good man when she sees him. Plus being a bastard by birth. Hank himself. Helps his (future) wife cheat in school (on the class project). Lets himself be railroaded into marriage. Gets back with a known slut who -- surprise! -- is still his wife. Gets cheated on AGAIN and just takes it for a year. Don't blame him (I'm serious) -- how many married dudes are getting all the pussy they want/can take? Well, Hank is. Aren't you envious? Course the price is being a cuckold. But he turns the tables somewhat by making her a cuckquean -- and with her own daughter! Finally he has to get a bed big enough to hold his mother-daughter duo! Yes!--that's a JPB colorful character! Oh yes, don't forget the parents who coerce sonny to be papa for a kid not his own by a wife he does not want, who when the truth comes out, abandon their boy because he did not want a slut wife. Enough to ensure JPB's position as king of variety!? I liked it, but even if you didn't, at least admit it -- not boring, vanilla characters or story.

The second YES is for the comments. The detractors started me laughing -- not too hard to do since the story left me in a good mood. How awful -- to find cheaters in a Loving Wives story! (Duh. Go read the category description). Some laughs in the commendatory comments too. I think FD45 had 3 separate comments. JPB can stir them up. One commenter is thankful he cannot think up stuff like this. I don't know why I'd want to when I've got Just Plain Bob to do it for me. Thanks Bob.

YES YES

Number of JPB stories I do not go for, but this is one of the gems.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only you, JPB!

Only you could come up with this! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
JPB is a wimp cuc! 1* for this garbage

This writer is a complete freaking wimp cuck retard to write something so stupid pathetic nonsense like this lame story.

1* for this garbage.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Sick, twisted and pure grotesque fun!

This is so disgustingly twisted but almost in the right direction!

Had to laugh and enjoy the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Arkansas redneck tale

Looks like something that might happen in redneck trailer park in Arkansas. Hard to believe these characters would get a house unless it is a chicken shack. It is not as bad as some other JPB stories. Still 1 star to get this guy out of polluting LE with his lousy writing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hank

Hank, kick her out and go to Texas. Egotrixie had the best line I've seen in a long while . Cuckerotica is a classic. I will use that.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Fool me twice, shame on me

Fool me thrice....call me worthless? Our 'hero' certainly fucking is just that

What a shitty, SHITTY story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This may be, hands down, one of the dumbest fucking stories I've ever read from JPB....and that's saying something.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Remember the percentages?

70% sorry she was caught and 30% sorry she did it. That should have clued him in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not That Bad

Yeah, I know I’m rowing against the current here but that’s nothing new for me. So Hank decided to take her back again, but with eyes wide open. I personally wouldn’t have taken her back after the first time she cheated, but hey, then the story would’ve been much shorter. Anyway, he lets Maxi come back, they buy a king bed, and he’s getting some mother-daughter action. If I were a young, horny guy, that’s the kind of kinky action I could get down with. I mean, he obviously can’t trust either of them, but if he uses protection he’ll have some great sex for a while. Unless he really just wants a real, honest, faithful wife, what’s the down side?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You don't need to have signed papers in order to get a divorce, it should have gone through even without him signing anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SERIOUSLY STUPID SHIT....

Fucking the little girl he raised is as close to incest as you get. Disgusting. But still nowhere near the scum sucking bitch that Maxi is.

At the beginning of the story you said that the story started when you were in 12th grade. Maxi thought her shit didn't stink and hung out with the seniors. What school system did you go to that 12th graders weren't seniors?

Overall, just one of the most pathetic piece of shit stories I've ever read on this site.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Excellent fiction!

Good story, good twists, great and unexpected ending!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Don’t know why, but I really liked this.

I guess I have to analyze it (and perhaps myself) to figure out why. But it drew me in from the beginning, and kept me “in”.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry, I Only Gave You 3 Stars

It struck too close to home. The girl who would someday become my wife and ex-wife came home early from school and caught her mother in bed with her dad's uncle. When she confronted her mom.and threatened to tell her dad, she was informed that her "dad" wasn't her real father. Her mom didn't know who the real father was. There was a chance that her dad's uncle could have been. She distrusted men after that. Our marriage was doomed from the very beginning. On paper it lasted almost two years. But in reality it was over after just nine days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lots of bad here

There's a lot of things wrong with this story. As others have already pointed out, if she'd wanted to get married to Merrily's father she could have, easily. The divorce would have gone through even without Hank's signature. Even if it hadn't she could have gotten a quickie divorce for abandonment after two years or so. This is either sloppy writing or just more of Maxi's patented lying bullshit, which is more likely since Merrily's loving father disappeared without ever visiting despite them supposedly being close enough to want to get married. Most likely she cheated on him and he took off before she ever really considered pushing the divorce through.

The thing that really bothers me about the conclusion of this story is the incredibly destructive effect Maxi's selfishness had on basically everyone she knows. I know JPB uses the old "she's the best piece of ass ever," shtick to excuse just about everything a cheating slut does but there's something incredibly distasteful about the selfishness in this story. Because of Maxi's selfishness, Hank had to drop his plans for his future, get a job he hated, and marry a cheating bitch. Because of her selfishness, a baby died before ever being born and Hank's relationship with his parents was ruined. Because of her selfishness, Hank's heart was broken several times, to say nothing of his faith in all women. The absolute worst effect of her disgusting selfish sluttishness, though, was how horribly marked for life Merrily was.

In a normal story I might accept this male fantasy ending of having an insatiable mother-daughter duo in his bed but in this instance? No. They never even mentioned how Maxi's slutting around all but ruined her daughter's childhood and made her hate and distrust men. Maxi's behavior had these ramifications yet she still has this, "sorry, cheating and slutting around was exciting, deal with it," attitude. The amount of emotional destruction her wanton, irresponsibly selfish behavior has caused is incredible. This woman says she loves her husband and daughter but the truth is she's too fucking self-involved to love anything besides herself. I don't care how hot she is, allowing her into their house again without her being made painfully aware of the damage she's caused is unacceptable and having Hank let her come back makes him just as responsible. He becomes just another typical loud mouthed, impotent cuck enabling his slut wife's disgusting behavior.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 4 years ago
That is so fucking sick...

that I loved every minute of it. I don't know if that makes me as sick as you are, but who cares? 5*

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
rating

a 4 based on it being a good story but flawed because I can't believe their parents would have force a shotgun wedding after others had been accused (and admitted to sex) before.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Can you say dumber than shit?

Which one is dumber than shit? Story or writer? Take your pick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Now THAT was a fucked up story.

Between the two women and Hank there wasn't a decent person in the story. Both sets of parents were assholes. His Lt. in the army was a prick. All I wanted to do at the end was shoot them all. One of your worst Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

That is one f'd up story but was funny and rolled pretty good. 5 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...