Towards the Summer Solstice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You." Leonard then gasped and added "To talk. Of course, to talk about all the mysteries you've shown me..." Unfortunately, his reflex to lower his eyes meant that as he said those last words, he was looking right at her exposed thighs.

"The mysteries of my legs, Leonard?" Lilian asked, laughing gently as she did.

"Oh Gods!" Leonard cried as he stood up nervously, ready to walk out of the room.

But as he grabbed the handle Lilian said, still laughing "Leonard. Come back here. I'm sorry for teasing you." He turned around and looked at her, feeling more out of his depth than ever before. After taking another draw from the pipe, she continued "I was a bit uncomfortable about my exposed legs, and given that you're a hot blooded man I wanted to tease you a bit to make light of the situation. I'm sorry about it. Come sit with me." Again, that choice of word. Leonard sat back in front of her, feeling the first effects of the pipe. "So," she asked. "What do you wanna know?" After a brief pause, she added "I'm all yours." while uncrossing and crossing her legs.

Leonard closed his eyes for a moment. The room was way too dark for him to actually see anything between those creamy thighs, but the gesture was obvious. This wasn't his overactive imagination. She was flirting with him now. Taking a deep breath, knowing he was inhaling even more of the smoke, he opened his eyes, stared right into her own and said "Did you just do that on purpose?" In the silence that followed, Lilian simply smiled at him. Leonard felt like he was staring in to the eyes of a blonde panther, feline and sensuous. For a moment she narrowed her eyes, as if assessing him differently.

After that brief scrutiny, Leonard saw Lilian throw her head backwards and laugh in a deep, throaty voice. Which, of course, only enhanced her desirability. Leonard swallowed when she looked back at him and smiled. "I'm not trapped by the increasingly puritan standards, my ex-student." Leonard couldn't think of a reply, feeling way out of his depth. Lilian said "So, what do you wanna know?"

"Well, Miss Lilian..." he began before clearing his throat.

She interrupted him "I told you, you can call me Lilian." she was still staring into his eyes, most of the feline grace he had seen earlier still burning bright.

"Lilian. Are futanari real?"

Nervously, he reached for the pipe and drew a big puff. But, like drinking beer to hide your nervousness, this wasn't such a good idea. His head was now starting to spin and he definitely wasn't in a safe or harmless situation. Lilian said "Well, first a question. Are you sure you're going to be able to remember what happens in this room? Are you used to being intoxicated?"

"What happens here? What's going to happen here, Lilian?"

Part of Leonard's mind was fully aware that he was not used to being intoxicated. At all. Nor was he used to being alone with, or under the intense scrutiny of, such an overtly sexual woman. Then again, it seemed clear to him that she was leading him on. But was she, really? What was going to happen? Really? Then again, maybe he was beginning to hallucinate? Lilian shifted on her chair and said "What do you want to have happen here?"

Leonard heard himself growling as he sat up straight, looking at her. "I'd like to—" he began but stopped himself. "I have way too many ideas in my head, Lilian. As you said, I'm a hot blooded man."

"Indeed you are. You're also trapped here with a hot-blooded woman who has tried her best to intoxicate you. Does that make you more afraid or aroused?"

If he had liked to walk the edge between curiosity and conspiracy theories, Leonard was now walking another edge. The edge between shock and lust. Shock because he had never had a single personal contact with her before today, and lust because, well, that was obvious. "Trapped?" he said, puzzled.

"Well, yes. This door locks from both sides. If you had tried to leave, earlier, you wouldn't have been able to." Leonard looked at her, the heady mix of drugs and lust clouding his judgment. Lilian added "How does that make you feel, to be trapped here with me?" After a pause, she said "Or maybe you'd prefer to think about it as me being trapped here with you?" She punctuated her last words by crossing her legs again. "After all, we are trapped in this room with nobody around to hear any sort of sounds that could leak out."

At this point, Leonard knew that he only had two options: either he fell back into the sofa, dumbfounded, or he jumped her and fucked her for all he was worth. Had he been a bit older, or a bit more experienced when it came to sex, he would have chosen the second option. As it was, he sank back into the sofa and sighed. Seeing that, Lilian smiled and said "You're an interesting man, Leonard. Now, I have to go out for the dance. But I do hope we'll meet again. I know a few more herbs that are interesting for peace pipes. Send me an email if you'd like to try them with me." Leonard watched Lilian walk to the door as she began punching the code. Looking back she said "As for your question, of course futanari exist."

Before he knew what he was doing, Leonard jumped up and walked up to her. Lilian turned around, her back pressed against the door and looked at him. Her amazing blue-green eyes seemed to glow in the dim room as he stared deep into them. He reached and grabbed both her hips before pushing himself against her, trapping her between the door and his body. Lilian was still staring at him, remaining silent but not stopping him either.

Leonard didn't remember being this aroused, ever. Was he about to kiss and fuck his professor? He sure was! While Lilian had been passive since he stood up, Leonard felt her passion as soon as he leaned in for a kiss. Lilian was pushing back against his mouth, her tongue already dancing with his, a few moans confirming that she was enjoying this. He slipped his hands around her hips and down on her ass before squeezing her cheeks in his large hands.

Lilian laughed into his mouth before kissing him with even more passion. But as wonderful as her full ass was, his hands slid back up to her breasts. Even under the thick leather and the countless fringes and beads, Lilian's breasts were amazing. Leonard gasped as he broke the kiss, roughly mauling those massive breasts as if his life depended on it. As he did, Lilian reached back and began untying the strange dress.

Seconds later Leonard felt the leather becoming loose. He grabbed it and pushed it down to her waist, revealing her bra-less breasts to his hungry eyes. A second later he was on his knees in front of her, burying his face between those impressive breasts. The warmth, the softness, the size, the smell, the taste! Leonard was overwhelmed by the sheer amount of pleasure he was feeling. Lilian moaned when he closed his lips over one of her nipples and sucked hard. Leonard felt her hands on his head as she guided him. He felt his cock threatening to tear through his pants. Releasing her breasts while still sucking on them, Leonard unzipped his pants and pushed them down.

With a gasp he pulled away from her breasts and stood up. Second later he was naked in front of her, still stunned by her raw beauty and undeniable desirability. He grabbed the scrunched down dress at her waist and pulled her against him. Hard. Lilian was now breathing hard and her pale skin was flushed with pleasure. Her hair, already in disarray because of the intensity of their kiss, now overflowed all over her breasts. She was insanely sexy!

Bolder than he knew he could be, Leonard began pushing the dress down, unable to wait anymore to see her bush and naked legs. To his surprise, Lilian grabbed his hands and stopped him. "Are you sure about this Leonard?"

"What?" he gasped, unable to understand the reason for the question.

"By now I'm pretty sure you pieced together enough clues..." she began.

Leonard frowned, his heartbeat and breathing very fast. "Enough clues for what?"

"Don't play coy!" she said before kissing him for a long while, pushing her tongue deep inside his mouth. "You know I'm a futanari."

Leonard pulled back and laughed. "You're crazy! But I want you so bad, this is not the time for jokes." But as he saw her expression, even with so much fire in his veins, he stopped. "You're serious?" She nodded. "So if I pull down your dress, I'm going to see a huge cock?"

"Fuck yes!" she said throatily. "Bigger and harder than anything you've ever seen before and all for you. I haven't been so aroused by a man before, even less such a young one. I want you to fuck me, to fuck my pussy and my ass and I want to take you in my mouth. But I also want to fuck you, to make you feel as much pleasure as possible."

If Leonard had been alone in his room thinking about it all, he probably would have been more hesitant. In fact, he would probably have said no. But he wasn't alone at home. He was being seduced by an incredible woman. So what if she had a cock? Hadn't he been fascinated by futanaris for a long while now? If it was true, then he'd have the time of his life with a real life futanari. If it wasn't, he would still have the time of his life with the sexiest woman he had ever seen.

Leonard pushed the dress down and his breath caught in his throat when he saw a gigantic cock surging up. His jaw dropped as he stared at it. "That's the spirit!" Lilian said, a wicked smile on her face. Leonard closed his mouth and looked back up, stunned. Stunned, yes, but also incredibly aroused. Unable to stop himself, he grabbed it with both hands and knelt in front of it. His mind was trying to make sense of what he was faced with, and failed. She'd had that between her legs the whole time? During all her classes? Impossible! But there it was.

"Open your mouth again Leonard, and get ready for the ride of your life." Looking up, Leonard did open his mouth and felt a tremendous shock as, for the first time in his life, he felt a cock in his mouth. A monstrous cock, easily over 10 inches long, more like twelve. The taste was strangely reminiscent of what he had tasted during their kiss, but more powerful. It wasn't bad, just peculiar. But as she pushed more of her length into his mouth, Leonard forgot about the taste.

This was so not how he envisioned a first time with Lilian! He imagined putting his cock into her mouth, bending her forward, taking her from behind, maybe even some anal action if she was into it... Instead, he was sucking on her futanari cock? Blown away! To his surprise he felt that he was able to handle all that length, even when it touched the back of his mouth. Of course, most of her cock was still outside his mouth, but that couldn't be helped.

Oh, how wrong was he... As he tasted more and more of her precum, the gagging reflex he had managed to control was now essentially gone. Opening his mouth wider, he pushed in and, in less than a second, Leonard's nose was pressed against Lilian's soft belly.

The sensations of having a twelve inch cock all the way down his throat was both unique and new. He had never felt anything close to it. He couldn't breathe, but the flood of pleasure more than made up for it. "Oh fuck yes!" he heard Lilian cry out, her voice muffled as if coming from far away. When she pulled out only to begin fucking his throat, Leonard abandoned himself to her. This was way too strange for his mind to understand even at the best of times. This wasn't the best of times: he was awash with lust and his mind was befuddled by the mysterious smoke.

Yet he felt a ridiculous amount of pleasure. Although his cock was twitching uselessly between his legs, Leonard was still hammered by pleasure. And by that long cock! Fuck this was crazy! "I'm being head-fucked by a twelve inch futanari cock!" this realization was the last drop and after that, Leonard simply stopped asking questions.

A bit later, the next time she pulled back far enough for him to breathe, he stood up and grabbed her by the waist. "Your turn!" After pushing her down on her knees, he grabbed her hands, pulled them back up above her head and pinned them there with one of his hands.

Lilian, grinning, said "Oh, I love a man in control!"

"Open up and take me!" he growled.

She happily did. This wasn't his first blowjob, but in seconds it became obvious that Lilian was leagues above his ex-girlfriends. As easily as she had, he pushed himself down her throat and fucked her face for a while. A long while. When he finally pulled back, she gasped and breathed. Seconds later he was back in, fucking her throat again. Leonard knew he was fevered with lust, was completely out of control.

Looking below her lovely mouth, he saw her two breasts heaving. Pulling out of he throat, he said "Keep your hands there." She did, still smiling and breathing hard, and Leonard squatted down until his cock was between her breasts. When he squeezed those huge breasts around his cock, he closed his eyes and moaned. When he then began fucking them, he shouted out his pleasure, floored by the utter softness of her skin, by the pillowy flesh that caressed his cock. "Even without a cock between your legs, these breasts would mark you as a supernatural creature! Fuck!" he shouted again, seared by too much pleasure.

After a while, despite the pleasure, his thighs were burning and he knew he had to straighten up. After he did, he grabbed her hips, turned her around and pressed her against the door. He had never been so rough with a girl before. Maybe not rough, but fierce. He didn't want to hurt her, and she didn't seem to hate what he was doing. But still, he had never felt as manly as he did now. He growled "I may not be as big as you are, but I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

"Go for it Leo, I'm all yours!" she groaned back, pressing her ass against him.

With one hand on the small of her back, he used the other to guide his cock between her beautiful ass cheeks. As he plunged deep, her felt her own cock there, but also quite a bit of heat and wetness. Pulling back from her cock he felt her pussy opening against his. Shit she was hot, in the literal sense of the word. But this information vanished from his mind as he squatted a bit before pushing himself into her.

Leonard cried out as he felt her tight pussy welcoming him all the way inside. His six inches couldn't match her monster cock, but judging from her reaction, Lilian was enjoying this. With both hands on her hips he began pounding into her, squashing her against the wall even more. Lilian reached back with one hand on his thigh and he felt her grabbing him forcefully, pulling him with each of his thrusts. After a moment of this intoxicating position, Lilian said "Let me back up a bit."

As she did, the angle became much better and Leonard felt himself penetrating even deeper. Now, instead of squashing her as he fucked her, he saw her entire body bouncing with each of his strokes. By now Lilian was bent almost at a 90 degree angle and her legs were spread. Leonard grabbed one buttock and squeezed it hard, revealing her puckered little asshole in the process. Heedless of any hesitation he would have had with any other girl or woman, Leonard spat a gob of saliva right on her asshole. When he pushed his thumb inside it, Lilian, instead of objecting, groaned in pleasure. "I can fuck your ass?" Leonard asked, forgetting that she had invited him to do it earlier.

"No. It's not that you simply can. You have to fuck my ass. I'm not letting you out of here before you do!"

"Fuck!" he cried. "Just like that?"

"Fuck yes! Do it!" Lilian was panting by now.

Leonard pulled out of the sweetest pussy he had ever fucked, the first without a condom, and guided his cock one inch higher. When he felt her asshole giving way with the slightest of pressure, it was a confirmation that magic was involved here. Futanari magic. He had never actually sodomized a girl, but one of his girlfriends had let him try. The amount of pain had discouraged them from trying again. Clearly, Lilian wasn't bothered by any pain.

Leonard stared, still having trouble believing what he was seeing despite everything else, as his cock was swallowed easily by Lilian's ass. It was incredibly beautiful. And despite the ease with which she took him, Lilian still grunted when he hilted himself inside her. She was still bent forward and he was still at the ideal angle to take her as deep as possible. And he did. His first time having anal sex and he was pounding into her just as hard as he had been, seconds ago, pounding into her pussy.

And just like that, the thought crossed his mind that he could simply switch back to her pussy. After pulling out completely, he slapped his dripping cock against her pussy, found her hole and pushed right back in. "Fuck!" she cried out. For a moment Leonard worried that she was angry. After all, that wasn't such a good idea. But instead, the long moan that followed that curse made everything clear: she was loving it.

Leonard fucked her pussy and ass for a long while. When he finally felt himself on the verge of climaxing, he asked "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Anywhere you want, lover." she replied huskily.

Leonard pulled out one last time from her pussy and slid in the snug little hole of her ass. Seconds later he was climaxing, filling her with his sperm all the while still pistoning in and out of her. After his pleasure peaked impressively high, Leonard felt his legs give way and he stumbled back until he fell, face first, into one of the big sofas. "Christ!" he cried out, panting.

"Christ can't see what's happening here!" Lilian said from behind him.

Leonard smiled at her comment but gasped as he felt her lying over him. Soon her monstrous cock touched his ass and found his anus. By the time he gathered some breath to say that this was too much, the magic precum had done its work and he felt the wrist-thick head of her cock slipping inside him. There was some pain in the process. But much less than he had thought. Much less, in fact, than biology dictated. He then felt Lilian's hands grabbing hold of his shoulders and very quickly she had impaled herself fully inside him.

Leonard opened his mouth in a silent scream and froze like this, flabbergasted, as she began fucking his ass thoroughly. With something like a twelve inch cock. It was impossible. Physically impossible. But then again, a woman like Lilian couldn't have such a twelve inch cock anyway. But as she shock faded, he had taken it all the way down his throat, after all, Leonard felt a wave of pleasure replacing it.

Obviously he had never been sodomized, and had never really tried to imagine what it was like to be taken as a girl. He was dismayed at Lilian's strength as she took him very roughly. As roughly, he guessed, as he had taken her. But the pleasure! Good Lords in heaven! He soon realized that he was pushing his ass upwards against her and even reached his ass to open it for her! This was utter insanity! Then again, he would have done everything to feel so much pleasure forever.

Lilian's groans turned into low growls and she began spasming upon him. He easily recognized the signs. Leonard knew he was about to have his ass filled with a dose of sperm. Him, a straight guy with his ass filled with sperm! Insanity again! To his surprise, he realized that his cock was hard again and rubbing against the sofa. As she began climaxing, Lilian fucked him even harder and Leonard laughed crazily as he felt a second climax overwhelming him.

As he felt Lilian pumping her sperm in big gushes, he himself spent whatever remained of his sperm on the sofa. They both cried and groaned, swearing as their climaxes unfolded. Eventually, Lilian pulled out and despite everything Leonard couldn't believe the length of cock that slipped out of him. Lilian then knelt next to him and asked "So, was it what you were expecting?" Her naughty smile made him laugh again.