Towards the Summer Solstice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Back in his room the following morning, Leonard's mind was still awhirl with how real his dream had been. It couldn't have been anything other than a dream. Clearly. He admitted to himself that he didn't know where the lines were between reality, hallucination and dream. Would Miss Lilian have really dressed that sexily in public? Had she really flirted with him?

Probably not. After all, he had been intoxicated in many ways at the same time, both by whatever he had smoked and by Miss Lilian herself. Had she really asked him to call her Lilian? And more importantly, had she really asked him to send her an email to get together again?

Leonard spent the rest of the week in a cloud of pleasure. As time went by, he became ever more convinced that most of it had been a crazy, drug-induced dream. After all, if she had truly fucked him with that thick cock, he would still be walking crooked! Or, to be perfectly honest, he'd probably be dead, split in half by that giant thing!

His mind was assailed by thoughts about the midnight class, the ritual, futanaris and especially Lilian... While Leonard was fully aware that she was dating Kara, he was also pretty sure that she wasn't the exclusive, settle down kind of woman. Deep in the night on Thursday, Leonard allowed himself to imagine a threesome between Lilian, Kara and him. He came so hard that he surprised himself and had to wipe some sperm off of his face!