All Comments on 'Toxic Masculinity has a Good Night'

by MrNiceguy777

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sounds like someone from my past!

Roughly 15 years ago I had the good fortune to meet my version of Laura. I think we met in the old Yahoo chat rooms and she lived only 10 miles away. She and her husband were once in awhile swingers with her having a green light for anyone she felt good about. We arranged to get together one night at a local hourly motel and hit it off right away. She was hotter to go than any woman I'd ever met! We no sooner had finished our first round with me just about seeing stars from cumming so hard when she asked me if I could go again, I was about 55 at the time. I told her sure, just give me 15 minutes. She then surprised me by telling me, "Good, because if you don't have a problem with it, I want you to fuck my ass!" I was stunned ! I'd always wanted to try anal but hadn't had any luck finding a willing woman and here I had one begging me! OMG! When I popped through that little resistance and ended up balls deep in her ass, she went wild, fucking back at me like a machine out of control. She was squirting out of her pussy, drenching the bed and I was living every minute of it. Having already cum once, I was good for a long ride that exhausted both of us by the time I finally exploded. What a great memory!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrNiceguy777@MrNiceguy777
Some might want to skip this part: My story begins when I was a very young boy and my parents brought me on an African safari. We went just at the end on the dry season and since I was so young I really don't remember much of our trip together, other than it irrevocably chang...