Toxic Masculinity has a Good Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her brief suck, Laura stood and turned around to present her ass to me again. She reached around to guide my cock to her back door, but the shower and her mouth had washed off most of the sex fluids, making it hard for me to push back inside. Fortunately, a natural font of lube was right next door. Pushing my cock between Laura's legs I worked back and forth over her pussy lips before sliding in. I pushed Laura against the wall to penetrate deeper. She responded by reaching around to pull my cock from her pussy and direct it to her ass. So not only was Laura incredibly receptacle to having her ass fucked, she apparently loved it as much as I do.

I fucked Laura against the wall about a hard as I could in a slippery tub. I fucked her hard enough that after about ten or fifteen minutes I felt like I needed another break. I wouldn't call it torture, but I desperately wanted to cum. Not only was I getting tired, but I also needed to piss. When I tried to disengage and step out to use the toilet Laura amused herself by holding on to me so I couldn't go.

The whole thing gave me an idea that was pretty new for me at the time. Emboldened by the wildest fuck I ever had on what was a pretty fortunate night for me I asked Laura, "Can I piss on you?"

Suddenly getting rather serious Laura sternly replied, "Alright, but you can't piss on my face and don't get any in my hair!"

"Don't worry, I'll be careful," I promised.

Laura pulled her wet hair back to keep it out of the way, then took a step back from me. She looked down to the cock pointing at her and began waiting for my stream to hit her. It took a few minutes to relax enough, but with the shower splashing my back a trickle began percolating from cock. A weak stream arced across hitting Laura's belly before petering out in her bush. Next a false squirt was followed by a mighty shot that splashed up and over Laura's breasts. Taken by surprise. she jerked her head back to avoid any errant piss.

"Hey watch it!" she cried.

"Sorry," I chuckled, "that surprised me too."

Once I got going, my piss became a little steadier. I pointed my cock at Laura's midriff, splashing her tits, belly. I tried to spray Laura's pussy too, but the angle and the law of gravity meant the best I can do was spray her bush. I suggested to an agreeable Laura that she get down on her back. To better spray her pussy, I got on my knees while Laura accommodated by spreading her legs apart. She seemed to be liking it too. She even started rubbing her clit while I basted her cunt with piss.

Before I finished, I stood back over Laura to piss all over her body. I kept creeping up closer to her face. When I'd get too close for her liking Laura would raise her chin and I'd back off. Even if she didn't want me to piss on her face, I found I could still bounce enough drops off the upper slopes of her tits to indirectly splash my prohibited target. I even notice her tongue run across her lips a few times. Whether consciously or not, she was tasting the droplet she felt on her skin.

Finally shaking off the last drops, I got down on top of Laura's piss dappled body and my cock slipped effortlessly back into her pussy. We exchanged hungry kisses and I was so horny that I licked the residue of piss off Laura's cheeks. My mind thinking of Laura unwittingly tasting it on my tongue.

Lifting Laura's legs over her head I began pounding her under the shower. I found that when I moved my shoulder enough, the spray from the showerhead hit Laura squarely in her face. My balance was a little awkward, but I did enjoy seeing Laura seem to struggle for air.

With her eyes tightly closed after an extended inundation, Laura spat out, "Fuck my ass!"

Never to be the sort that would turn down such a demand, I drew my cock from her pussy and began pushing into her ass. Even with her pussy juice coating my cock I wasn't able to smoothly glide up her ass like I could before. The shower tended to prevent the built up of helpful body fluids, but from the reaction I was getting, Laura seemed to enjoy the added resistance.

"Ooohh yeah!" she moaned.

I couldn't pound Laura's ass very fast in the slippery tub, but there was nothing stopping me from delivering long deep thrusts. The diminished lubrication meant Laura's ass resisted each push into her, but she received them without objection. My thrusts weren't always in a regular rhythm either, because whenever I lost my footing, I transferred my weight to my pelvic center of balance. Whenever I did my cock acted like a cleat that plunged into Laura's ass for stabilization. Each time I did, I could detect a momentary flinch seize Laura's body that quickly passed as she relaxed and willed a deeper acceptance of me into her body.

The drainage of the tub was beginning to lag the water flow and even at the head of the tub the water was beginning to pool around Laura's head. It had risen to the point that she could no longer turn her head sideways to catch a breath when an inundation from the shower head hit her face. As I fucked and watched her struggle for breath I wondered if she was ever concerned about drowning.

Considering what a difficult time I had reaching orgasm earlier, I couldn't believe I could feel the build-up of another beginning to rise. As awkward as it was, I began to pick up the pace while Laura breathlessly moaned. Then I saw what seemed like a little fountain shooting up from Laura's pussy. At first I thought it might have been water ricocheting off her. I could even feel it against my skin when I was pressed tightly against her. Suddenly grabbing her pussy Laura let out a guttural moan. I wasn't sure if it was a major discharge or if she was pissing. Whichever it was, Laura brought her hands to mouth and sucked on her fingers with satisfaction.

That was enough to get me to the finish line. This time instead of shooting another load up Laura's ass, I pulled out and began jerking off in her face. Laura's eyes were wide and locked on my cock when the first shot splashed on her face. Then opening her mouth to take me in, she again sucked on my cock straight from her asshole. To my undiminished surprise, she kept sucking me until there wasn't a drop left.

Afterward "Wow!" was all I said.

Epilogue

When I left in the morning neither of us asked for the other's number. On the way home I felt flush with confidence. It was usually difficult enough for me to pick up one girl on a night out let alone two. Having Noelle suck me off was exciting and great, but it was just the primer for Laura. Laura was the most exciting sex I'd ever had until then. My head was too swollen to think I'd ever have a hard time meeting girls again. Of course, over the coming weeks normality reasserted itself and that night was revealed as just a sparkling anomaly.

I never bumped into Noelle again, but from time to time I did see Laura around campus. We'd usually just say hello as we passed. It would be over a year before we bumped into one another at a bar again. When we did, we picked up right where we left off.

12