All Comments on 'Toy Story'

by UTOutdoorGirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 20 years ago
Fast becoming a favorite author!

I've loved your Coach, Sushi and Toy stories! The characters seem real (even if the plot of ToyStory strays into fantasy) and there's a great sense of humor lurking around. Nothing is rushed or drawn out without reason. Congrats for such hard work! I did notice that all of these stories were uploaded on one day - I hope you don't hoarde these gems for years before exposing them to the light!

One minor nit: there's a tendency to distracting misspellings (e.g., "to" for "too"). You might consider asking a trusted soul to proofread these. But, given a choice between very clean copy than never comes vs a few typos, I'll pick the typos!

Thanks for the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great!

You are one of the best writers on this site, I have to say. Too many of the stories are simple, unimaginitive ramblings, but yours have such description and dialog it puts you right into the action. Plus they are so amazingly sexy, they've all gotten me very turned on. You seem to be experiencing the acts as they happen. I can certainly imagine these things happening to a real, attractive girl. Thanks for writing and keep 'em cumming!

Brian

hallj14hallj14almost 16 years ago
Awesome story!

You have remarkable talent, I can not wait to read more of your stories. Thanks for writing them.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Pretty hot

Normally I don't read lesbian stories, but I happened on this one and found it had a plot, was well-written, besides being hot. Good story.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicabout 13 years ago
Wrong Category

Thought this was supposed to be a lesbian story, not a RAPE story. Should be in the Noncencent/Reluctance category. So she ends up serving those whom raped her, expecially since they knew that she was a ture innocent? Bullshite!!! Enjoyed your other stories, but NOT this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot hot hot

very hot. I love a story where the girl gets herself in a vunerable position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've been to a couple of these parties, just wish they turned out like yours did! Wow!

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry

I liked the build up and tease, but when the S&M was introduced the whole thing changed completely. I like stories to have a good element of realism about them so the sudden change from sex toy party to dom and slave was just too unbelieveable. Yes we've all been there, the pain and the exstacy, and some of us have been lucky enough to have had a fling with a recognisable name off the tele, but this was pure fantasy.

It wad also a genre I am not interested in, and find rather difficult to read, the amount of alcohol consumed and the unrequested violation - whether desired or not - strike me as grooming for rape and I really don't want to read about rape.

Sorry, fine up to a point but after that bad.

Lexie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story

I love it when a writer handles their subject with a slow burn for starters and also anyone in a situation where they start to get handled by others and have to try and maintain is very exciting ... great story and keep writing please

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017about 6 years ago
Pixar was never like this!

I loved the story and the detailed description of the action while she was blindfolded was a huge turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story defo one of my faves. Would love to hear more stories with this mistress and her group, perhaps about the woman she threatened to out and bring her husband in on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous