All Comments on 'Tracey'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
here is another story that proves my point

She was the biggest whore in history and some how JPB makes him the biggest fool on the planet. He becomes a willing cuckold and yet with all the shit she did, he just walks away like the pussy he is. He finds out his best friends has been setting up other guys she was fucking to take the beat down, yet after each time he fucks up one of her lovers. He does nothing to the whore that is causing all his pain. Finally he finds out the truth. Does he ruin them, no he slukes off like a little bitch. It amazing that a writer like JPB would write something like this, but then you realize, it's JPB it's his norm. 4 stars because he had the balls to write it.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
sorry

but not enough, make that not any payback. not one fucking dime for all the support.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Fool

JPB did it again. A sucker names Walt opposes her "humiliating him" so he humiliates himself. Tracey, the whore, doesn´t need more than a one-digit IQ to manipulate that poor excuse of a man. "I love her too much" - Bullshit!!

No man with a minimum of pride would behave the way that idiot did.

If you love wearing diapers or making a clown of yourself - read this story. If you think no man should behave like a puny wimp then skip it!

What´s going on, JPB: Gettin´off being humiliated?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
He Deserved It ! ( kind of )

The narrator was trying to deceive her into thinking he was fertile. So he got the ball rolling. She just outslicked him. Taking sides on this one is like picking which Kardashian is the least vacuous. She's a lying whore. He's a sneaky thug. No wonder , they got along so well as long as they did !

Great trashy read though - the household could be the more vicous and promiscuous faimly branch of that Honey BooBoo show. Reality show fodder transposed to Literotica literature . Perfect.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
What is it with Bob and Gangbangs

Honestly. One would think a man...or two or FOUR would be enough for a woman.

But no. Nothing satisfies like being air tight. Since the woman (womEN) in the story (stories) is a total airhead, I suppose it is a survival mechanism of sorts.

Now that I got the nasty out of the way, what I enjoyed of the story was that it was NOT linear! Too many of Bob's...heck ANYONE's stories are very straight line.

This had an angle or two which I appreciated.

It tapered off rather quickly, and I would have liked to see more done to...well...EVERYONE but it worked.

The story would have worked just as well if she had NOT been a gangbang whore. Most women would be appalled at being outed about ONE lover, much less four....much less six at a time.

Sometimes less is more, Bob.

jiminabjiminabover 11 years ago
Thank you

JPB You are one of the few who stay in the LW catagory. I admire all of you who do and I am impressed how thick your skin is. I bet a taser would not even penetrate it. Keep it up Bob and damn the torpedos. LOL JIm

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Nicely done

Well written and edited story that is fast moving and very interesting.

Thanks for the good read

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
DOES ONE EVER KNOW

his wife, his friends or himself. TK U MLJ LV NV

soulspicesoulspiceover 11 years ago
The problem with JPB...

...is that at heart he is excited by cuckolding, so he can't really write a convincing story about a real man, despite his writing talent. Walt is willing to beat a man to death for sleeping with Tracy, but lets Darnell slide even though he has betrayed him for years. It is because we don't get to know those other guys, so JPB doesn't care about them. But he lets us get to know Darnell, and Darnell is cuckolding Walt in the worst way, so JPB can't get himself to hurt Darnell because Darnell excites him.

Walt shows he is a wimp when his cheating wife marries his betraying friend and he sends a nasty note. Boy, he sure got them back.

And Boyd let's himself get beat almost to death as a volunteer because he is dying? Please.

SirThopasSirThopasover 11 years ago
Well holy shit

Ole and Lena jokes come to Loving Wives.

Fantastic.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Walt and Tracey are not sympathetic characters

Walt lies about his infertility and beats people to within an inch of their lives. In one case, he actually killed a man. He pretended to be a good father to the kids but departed with no regrets once he decided to leave Tracy. Tracy and his "best friend" Darnell pulled the wool over his eyes for quite some time; she had gangbangs and deceived "the one man she really loves" with perpetual cheating. Not sure how she found the time or energy.

Of course, the story is absurd in many respects. It is irrelevant who the sperm donor was -- the court only cares about the welfare of the child. Darnell would not be liable for child support, Walt would have to bear that burden. Further, I have trouble believing Walt would escape prosecution for murder. Of course, were he prosecuted, and convicted, he could escape child support while incarcerated, but Darnell would likely suffer loss of his job and prosecution as he was complicit in the beatings/murder since he set up other guys for Walt to punish. A real melange of messes, just enough to make this a fun read, absurd though it is.

MarvinSMarvinSover 11 years ago
WOW!

One of the best stories in Loving Wives. Keep it up!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
One of your worst

pure formula - and not a very good one. Not only that, but I think you really do have a problem with females - and you certainly don't know anything about them.

Some of your older stories were okay, but they've going steadily downhill and this one really stinks. Never thought I'd do this to a JPB story but - 1*

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Interesting, compelling read

But it does leave a bad after taste! I wonder where the idea that we are supposed to like the characters in a good story came from.. I certainly did not like anyone in Crime and Punishment or Wuthering Heights. In fact it never entered my mind that a good story has likeable characters. JPB writes well about horrible people.

mike2710mike2710over 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
another comment

It was a good thing he was sterile. If he wasn’t he would never have found out she was a gang bang slut and needed six guys to tag team her to keep her airtight multiple times a week. I still don’t understand the payback, or lack thereof. He gave her the house and did not demand any money for supporting the bastards? As for the guys he fucked up and the one he killed, who gives a shit, they knew she was married and that is the fucking they got for the fucking over they did on the husband. Stick you cock into another man’s pussy you can expect it can kill you, or worse, leave you alive and no longer a man. Hate this story, which is why it is good, it creates emotion in the reader, and that is the mark of a good author. I hated it and gave it a 5.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
vile and stupid.

The PREMISE is irrational crap.

The Husband can ACCEPT for different fathers from 4 different kids... and dont forget the wife was cheating with them several months before the wife got pregnant.

Halfway into the story the husband says ..." If it happens again she will have looked me in the eye and flat out lied to me. I know it sounds stupid to someone else, but to me there is a major difference between her cheating and her lying.."

Oh my god. This is AWFUL... its mind bogglingly stupid. The wife is LYING to enable her cheating. It is not EITHER Lying OR CHEATING

But somehow he draws this big line in the sand that fucking 1 guy for 14 years is MUCH different? Is ANYONE really this fucking stupid ?

yes ... all the men/ husbands in JOB stories.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 11 years ago
And the cunt with the lowest IQ in this absurd pulp frictional tale is: Judy!

Cos you're going to have a great life now aintcha doll with Mr.Someseriousissues.

Woeful storytelling at its best - loved it. Thanks for churning them out JTB. 4*

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
High level cheating and low level cheating women

I read it on SOL. JPB's have many story types. This is the too far going cheating women type stories from his story idea collection. The husband lives with low level cheating wife but same husband kicks the wife to the curb at high level cheating. I read xth stories from his story idea collection. I prefer stories of JPB's the revenge story collection, but the majority of his revenge stories are without epiloge.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Good husband material

@ X witles X Why is Judy stupid? To live alone is a boring thing and many people choice to live with somebody instead of the loneliness. She gets the suitable partner. He also learnt for a life the spem bank is more careful for children.............The number of the good husband candidates decreases with the women's ages and this exhusband is a good husband material.

For me is hilarious the American Authors struggle with the husband characters to show us (readers) the husbands are faithful after discovering the betrayal against lack of prenup and without choice for children custody. JPB falls also this common American mistake. If there is not prenuptial or any chance for the children custody, what the fucking couse is to remain faithful beside a cheating wife!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Suspect for satira

Story is soo unreal, that the reader keep thinking for satira. StanStar06 writes fable stories, DGHear's stories are Romancic stories, JPB's stories a smiling satiras. If the reader sees JPB's stories as that way they could enjoy this story as satira.

Fighting41Fighting41over 11 years ago
Rushed Ending

Why was the ending so rushed? The lead up to it and the discovery were well built up but then the end was just blah.

One major flaw with the story was the murder of the third "father" Dar could have sent him down for this in the end but this whole section of the story was just left hanging with no explaination as to how or why Dar didn't follow through on Tracey's threat to expose him as a murderer

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Milquetoast Character

Defines most of your male protagonists. That brings the lack of satisfaction with your endings. You go to a lot of trouble to develop and tell a story only to end it like a flat tire on the beltway.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Ugly

I will forget this one as fast as I can manage it. It just stretched my credulity too much, and in too many directions!

Hubby SHOULD BE safe for the four 'fathers' beatings, since the Police Bull is NOT going to re-activate cold cases, especially since he will be implicated himself!

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
At least the story is creative.

Nice try about not being stuck with child support. However, it is completely unrealistic. True he can get a divorce. However, as the husband, he would pay over half his earning for the next 22 years in child support and the wife and kids would remain in the house until the children were all grown.

The courts don't care about DNA. He is the husband and accepted the children as his. Therefore, under the theory of best interest of the children and the fact that husbands are presumed to be the father regardless of the facts, he would be stuck with child support.

And, even worse, since they were married for over ten years, she would be awarded half of his retirement and/or social security.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
it is true

it is true that there is a wimpy cuckold for every slut, he loved her so he accepted the fucking around and the children, they could have gone through a million ways to have children, but as always your way have to be sick, however, i enjoyed it and thanks for sharing.

s3tri0s3tri0over 11 years ago
another kob well done

Good job writing the main character. I understood his motivation every step of the way. Well written.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Sometime Dwornock is right

@ Dwornock You are right. In those USA states where the exhusbands do not pay children support for NO DNA TEST PROOF children, according to the children psychologists' advice, there is a age border. If the children reached the 4 years old the father has to pay children support.

However many JPB's stories are so unrealistic, that I think his stories are satires.

If a ordinary story is unrealistic that story may be fable story (StangStar06 likes writting them, but fable story may be realistic as well), satire or the Author is weak. JPB is not weak Author so I think he likes writting satires.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

You included some good jokes. Thanks for sharing.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Watta WIMP!

Jebus Cripes Bob! When you gonna grow a pair?

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 11 years ago
Bob, I'm truly surprised!

After the way hubby dealt with the presumed baby-daddies, he lets Darnell go with nothing? Doesn't seem to be in keeping with the way this character was being portrayed. Even when I don't like your plots, you usually keep your characters internally consistent. Not this time. But thanks for sharing, I look forward to your next one.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
It was right

He was safe on the others as fuck buddy cop sort of had his back but everyone reaches the point where enough is enough and a fucking slut is just not worth it. Killing a cop may not be worth it. Cut his losses the fucking skank was not worth it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
Duna, Dwornock is wrong

the amount of time in the marriage doesn't mean shit, it's the divorce decree itself is where they get you. I was married to the ex for almost 10 years. I wouldn't agree to shit. I gave her, her half of the house and her car. That was it, when the judge told me would get a percentage of my retirememt. I calmly let him know I would walk away for my retirement before I gave that bitch a dime. I got out of the Navy after 10 years. She and the judge were pissed but fuck'em. I waited 8 years and came back in. Broken service of more than 5 years does the body good.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
Have to agree with studebakerhawk

Tracey and Darnell would have both ended up at the bottom of the nearest lake wearing concrete boots. After of course several days of having the shit beat out of them. What a half wimp. come on Bob, you can do better.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
A D class story

It is a worse than stupid story(stupid stories you cant believe piss you off,but this you don't care what happens to him or her or kids) in its just bad apathetic at its best parts could not feel for any of the characters , and it just deflated like a balloon as it went on and on.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 10 years ago
Disappointed

The biggest disappointment in a disappointing story was the fact that Tracey and Darnell appeared to end up "happily ever after". Perhaps Tracey was a bit unhappy since she really seemed to want Walt, but Darnell did not have to pay any price. It was difficult to like any of them but Darnell doing what he did after what Walt did for him was the worst betrayal. He desperately deserved some payback.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
can't fight

One thing about no fault divorce, you really can't fight a divorce for irreconcilable differences.

One spouse wanting a divorce and the other spouse not wanting a divorce IS an irreconcilable difference.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHEN YOU TRACE,,,,YOU JUST FOLLOW THE LINES

with Tracey you just stand in line, TK U MLJ LV NV

tiredandoldtiredandoldalmost 10 years ago
silly

We all know your line, I write for myself and if you don't like it you can shove it. I just don't understand how you can leave so much unwritten. Especially for yourself.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
not to good.

so he was willing to maim and kill her lovers when he thought he didnt know them. when he found out it was his best friend all along he does nothing. yea that makes a lot of sense.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

i agree with the previous comment. Not only did this story end abruptly, but the author forgot his earlier characterizations of the husband. He starts off beating and killing the guys that screw his wife, only to walk away in the end doing nothing. This guy should be fuming. The author could have explained this change by developing the plot a bit more. Perhaps he was afraid to get back at Darnell because he was a cope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF??

Most of the criticism you get for the way your stories end seems to come from folks who lack the imagination to see the trainwreck that's coming in the next paragraph. This one, however, really deserves a better ending.

At the end of a tale that's littered with victims - including your protagonist - who are more-or-less innocent, it is more than a little bit lame to see the two who caused it all stroll off into some happily-ever-after sunset. And what does our hero do about it? He ignores their wedding invitation. Not very believable coming from the guy who spent the first three fourths of the story raining death and destruction on others set up by these two. They should both have been sold to a Mexican whorehouse. On second thought, however, wifey might have enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AIDS

The odds are that all three have AIDS or some other STD by now.

Did that not occur to you, author?

It adds a wrinkle to spice things a bit.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
One of JPB's

longer stories. I think I followed the story as JPB intended it and I think I understood who all the other guys were and why they were necessary. Difficult to imagine a cop (Dar) helping set up the four guys for beatings and/or death. Author should have used his word processor "Find" function to correct "Tracy" to "Tracey" or vice versa. How does an author delete tags?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good one Bob.

Just a couple of points. Did Judy not want kids? Did she understand that Walt couldn't give her kids? Just wondering. And why, after killing one man and maiming 3 others, did he let Darnell and Tracey go scott-free? That didn't fit with the personality you gave him. When he threatened Tracey with exposure, why did she and Darnell not threaten him right back with re-opening the cases of assault, battery, attempted murder and murder? Who would pay the bigger price? Interesting story. Another question about Judy. Did she know that Walt had a violent temper? AN extremely violent temper? Maybe not the best guy to marry. Besides which, he's probably still pissed at Darnell and still not over Tracey. And what happened to the kids in this divorce? Did he never see them again? I bet they felt like shit when the only Father they knew left them permanently.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
HOW TO BAMBOOZLE AN IDIOT

and keep doing it through 4 kids. TK U MLJ LV NV

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Hmmmm.......

Somehow I see a very fatal accident in which a group of scummy people unexpectedly find themselves trapped in a burning house. Since the kids are listed as his on their birth certificates he would get them back. Just my suspicion of course, but given the pst events I think it's a pretty good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Didnt Go Far Enough

The other four lovers would have been in a wheel chair for the remainder of their days and pissing through with no balls,the last one would have been a vegetable for the rest of his life and Tracy would not have been divorced,would have walked away and left her with absolutely nothing to live on.

I don't usually comment on stories,after they are only stories,but this one I enjoyed except it did not go far enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disgusting

Wimp tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yes disgusting, people were setup knowing they would be injured and possible killed, the killer got off free, and is the hero of the story, a lot of violence that was not even righteous violence in the final analysis for what? the story went nowhere.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

darnel should have had to pay as well.

as for the fucktards that walt got violent with, they asked for what they got.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
DAR

the cop shop would sure be surprised to hear those tapes.......

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Now's the time

to send all the tapes to the DA and the cop station, and file every lawsuit that can hold water, even the ones that don't. Don't muddy the water, foul the whole damn ocean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit

Accepted kids from day one knowing not yours, in court you'd be paying child supprt for all the children till they're 18 and alimony according to time in marriage so get real shit for brains hubby fucked himself in the bum just because he was fully aware of what was happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sooooooooo

Why didn't he whach the both of them. Loose ends much looser than wife.

Husband about as bright as jelly and peanut butter author.

Gang of six banging her almost daily for years and he had no clue. He must have a whale girth appendage between his legs for him to even suspect he had entered that tunnel.

Oops forgot jelly boy writes in fantasy land.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

What a waste of time reading this bull shit story. Now I have to take a good shit.

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
So...

He raised these kids all the way up to teenagers and he just LEFT THEM?

This is quite the dangling participle

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Typical JPB cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exactly, DetroitRockCity

His stories are half-assed, fucking lazy, lack proper endings and the protagonists are always fucking spineless. It pisses me off that anyone on here calls him a 'legend'. His stories fucking suck!

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
Three Psychopaths Walk Into A Bar...

Psycopathy is defined as "a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits." If that doesn't describe Walt, Tracy and Darnell to a T I don't know what does. First, Walt doesn't tell his wife that he cannot have children so she stayes with him not caring about how that would affect her. Then he beats up 3 innocent men, killing one. Even if they had fucked Tracy they would have been innocent as he didn't know if they knew she was married or what was going on. Then after he finds out they were set up does he have remorse at least then? Absolutely not. He also admits to trying to be a good father to the children, not because he cared or loved them, but to have Tracy stay with him.

Darnell and Tracy don't give a shit that they set up and had 3 innocent men beat up and one killed so they can keep their little secret and keep on doing what they were doing.

All three should have gotten the needle and put out of their misery and those poor children would be better off in foster care (as bad as that is). Unless psycopathy is genetic then with a double dose of it from both parents (Tracy and Darnell) and social influence of Walt to add to it, they and their offspring for at least two generations should be watched very closely for the same traits.

It became obvious that Darnell was the father early on, but no way to know about the gangbangs and all that obviously till Judy came along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why he was sterile....

......is because anyone that fucking stupid is not fit to be in the gene pool.

Destroying yourself to raise 4 illegitimate children because body a marriage based on lies and miscommunication and utter wimpy behaviour?

Pity one of the fall guys didn't take him out and saved the world from his putrid existence. Deserved everything he got, the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I think the term, "Fag Cuck Shit", was invented specifically for JPB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Methinks Darnell needed to have an accident of some kind.

A very serious accident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
He should have put Darnell in the ground

With the other bastards, on top of his cheating bitch, and then gone out to finish off JPB for creating him as such an ignorant wimpy character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well that was just God awful

One of your worst Bob. And if Walt wasn't your dumbest lead male character than I want to know who's worse. Although thinking about it you have written a number of these stinkers with men that were dumber than rocks. Bad Bob, BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The thing is...

I can see something like this actually happening. I’ve known a couple of guys that stayed married to their wives after finding out about the kids not being theirs. I know one guy who said that he let his wife get knocked up because he was sterile. So yeah, I could see something like this happening. But in reality, he’d be paying child support for all the kids regardless. The law doesn’t care who fathered them, just that they get financial support. People say that there’s no justice in divorce court. They’re right! It’s about the kids first, the adults second, and then the money. When all’s said and done, everyone gets screwed over.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I have mixed feelings.

He should never have stayed with her. He needed to be a part-time dad. He should have filed a lawsuit against Dar that would interfere with his employment and get him child support payments. And he should have gone straight to a lawyer once he knew a cop was involved. But, as crazy revenge stories go, it was fun!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

All that reading for nothing. He.Let the cheating whore get away with everything. Darnell didn't even pay child support. Lousy story and a very grudgingn*2 from me.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Statute of limitations

He did end up killing one of the pseudo fathers so why didn't Darnell nail him on that? Or maybe he just wasn't all that upset about his best buddy leaving Tracy.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Fuck Me

Is every woman in America into gang bangs? It seems so coz nearly every author on literotica not only has the wife a cheater but she does multiple gang bangs and the sad sack of the husband cops it sweet. BULLSHIT ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Always love your stories Bob, you are what kept me coming back to Lit. Thank you for all your time and tales!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yeah, they are both stupid, and cater to the mentally ill.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ONE WANTS TO REMAIN AT STATUS QUO

while the other finds the truth from long ago. TK U MLJ LV NV

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

Darnell needed a beatdown

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good writing doesn't compensate for an inane premise that starts the story in motion. No remotely normal man would accept his wife's cheating and raise her bastard children. It's offensively absurd, unless you write the character as a cum slurping cuck, of which there are many on this site. Given that you didn't, the story doesn't work at all. Infertile couples have options, and artificial insemination is not expensive. Lesbians resort to the turkey baster frequently. There are, of course, many other problems, including allowing Darnell to skate. The story is horseshit from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bob has more creativity in his pinkie than all the current cuck-ateers put together. Shame he posts so seldom nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story even though mr wimp was sooooo slow on the uptake with the cheating bitch. He should have dumped her cheating a$$ when she got knocked up with the first kid???

The story just dragged on and on with the slut getting banged and banged and pumping out kids. Would have been nice to see the wimp get more balls with her like he did beating the crap out of the lovers? Oh, that would have ruined the effect of the story.

We do appreciate and thank you for writing a complete story that had an ending.

Please please continue and make it a trend each and every time.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - waste of time cuck/wimp crap

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
What

What no revenge on Darnell?.At the very least he should have let the police force know what sort of guy they were employing.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
How

How come Darnell got of Scot free?.He savagely beat four men but not Darnell,why?.Also why didn't he sue him for child maintenance and let the police know what sort of person they were employing?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And JPB wimps out on another ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wimp. 3/5.

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
What a giant bucket of nonsense.

Read more like free association. There wasn’t a human being in the bunch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't care for the plot schematic but you wrote it well.

MLJ

KevinTheEngineerKevinTheEngineer5 months ago

Big manly hugs from Mid Wales Bob.

Though your stories wind me up a lot I do get they are just stories.

Keep reminding me not to move to Denver though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good read Bob I enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

stupid is as stupid dose . wimp and nasty whore wife .i only hope there's no one in real life like this's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...