Tracey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might not have. I was young and not yet set in my ways and I might have gone along."

"The reason we are here" Darnell said, "Is to see if it is too late. You both love each other and it would be a crying shame to see the two of you split up."

"Please Walt" Tracy said. "I need you."

"Not a chance Tracy. Lying to me and cheating on me with groups of guys the entire time you were supposed to be mine is just more than I can take and you have to admit that I took a lot. Four kids not mine and I still hung in there, but no more. Finding out that all four have the same father and that my good buddy, my best friend and the guy I would have gone to hell for is that father killed it for me. I have an appointment to see an attorney tomorrow and I will be filing for divorce. I meant what I said. I don't want anything to do with either of you. Take your woman and leave Darnell."

"I'm not his woman Walt. I belong to you and I will always belong to you."

"Bullshit Tracy. You have been fucking Darnell since before I even put an engagement ring on your finger and that makes you his woman. Now please go."

"I won't give you a divorce Walt. I'll fight it."

"Then I'll have to get dirty. I'll bring up the fact that all of your kids aren't mine and I'll sue Darnell for child support starting the day Louie was born and I'll make such a stink that he will get kicked off the police force. I'll take the recordings I have of you talking about gangbangs and how you would rather have six men and not have to settle for five and I'll see to it that every one who knows the two of you gets their own personal copy. I'm sure that your mom and dad will love hearing that. If that won't do it I'll just walk away and not divorce you and save myself the expense of a lawyer, but either way I'm gone and I'm not coming back. Now please get the fuck out of my apartment."

"We can work it out Walt. We love each other too much not to try."

I just shook my head no, said goodbye, left the apartment and went up to Judy's. Twenty minutes later Tracy and Darnell left.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I did get an attorney and file for divorce. We were in a no-fault state so I really didn't need to give a reason, but I filed under Irreconcilable Differences anyway. Judy got an attorney and he told her up front that the best he could do was to try and get a sympathetic judge who might order us into counseling. When I showed her attorney what I had for evidence he told her she didn't have a chance. She said she would chance it, but when we went in front of the judge and her attorney asked for court ordered counseling I gave the judge what I had. The judge read what I had and after warning me to watch my language in his court room or suffer contempt of court charges he took my "Not a chance in hell will I ever get back together with that lying bitch" at face value and set alimony at two hundred and fifty dollars a week for three years or until she married again and ordered a fifty/fifty asset split. That of course meant that the house would have to be sold.

Through my attorney I made her an offer. She could keep the house and my share of the equity in it in exchange for the alimony and what I had taken out of the bank accounts and she went for it.

Six months later the divorce was final and a month after that she and Darnell got married. They sent me an invitation and I sent it back with a note wishing that all of their gangbang fucking would eventually give them both AIDS and they would die.

My date with Judy went well and it led to several more. There was a lot of heavy necking going on, but I wasn't pushing things because I was one of those weirdo's who believed in keeping his dick in his pants while you were married. Judy got tired of that shit and finally told me she wasn't going to wait on the divorce to be final and that she would tie me to the bed and rape me if I didn't get with the program. I wisely gave in.

Judy and I were married six months after the divorce was final and no, I did not send Tracy and Darnell an invitation.