All Comments on 'Tracey & Lindsey'

by britster

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Love first-time stories

Very sensuous and sexy, well-written.

And my thanks to that jerk Barry, for setting the events in motion.

ZanzibarZanzibarabout 20 years ago
Definitely yummy!

Very erotic story. I especially liked the way you built up the intensity and sensuality throughout the story. Only draweback to me was that the story seemed to end too suddenly. I was definitely expecting more!

KenJamesKenJamesabout 20 years ago
Welcome Back

I saw your post on the AH "Lesbian Stories" thread. I haven't read any of your work before, but I'm definitely going to read your other stories.

I really enjoyed this story. Your depiction of the emotional and physical interaction between the girls was very good. The action was believable and moved at a nice pace.

You write very well, although there were a few spots with minor errors which you would have caught with a little more proofreading.

This is one of the rare Lit stories I'm planning to reread. Very good job!

gystexgystexabout 20 years ago
Hot lesbian sex

This story has lots of really good, hot lesbian sex. I could really imagine the girls enjoying each other and getting off together. I would like to have seen a little more plot development and some more conversation between the girls, but that's just me - for those who prefer bare-minimum setup and lots of sex, this story is terrific.

Gossamer71Gossamer71about 20 years ago
WOW

Brit....that was white hot. Keep up the excellent work. Of course enjoy yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very hot story

I LOVED it!! Thank you for this very hot story!!! Please keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
britster, Oh, wow! This is beautifully written!

All females should be so lucky as the character Tracey. A young woman giving up her virginity, to her lover in such a beautiful way.

Outstanding! This One's A Perfect "15 stars" Thank You.

lick and kiss. lynda_pussy_licker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tracy Lindsay like the former porn star. What are the odds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous