Tracey & Lindsey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey had never even touched herself in those places unless she was washing herself in the shower. Drawing on the vivid memory of what Lindsey had just done, she began to explore. First she merely slid her hand over the outer lips, cupping them and feeling the moist heat against her palm. Emboldened by the groan that Lindsey made, she bent her fingers and drew one exploratory finger upwards along the inner channel, passing over the vaginal opening and then upward. The involuntary jump that Lindsey made as Tracey's finger came into contact with the clit told Tracey that here was a spot that needed serious attention. First, she slowly circled the nub with the tip of her finger, then rubbed the tip of her clit from side to side. Lindsey's increasingly rapid breathing rate and moans were all the emphasis she needed to continue that, moving her finger faster and then faster again. Lindsey shuddered as her first orgasm rocked her.

Screwing up her courage, Tracey shifted down her friend's body, trailing light kisses along the way, briefly tonguing Lindsey's navel, until her head was above Lindsey's groin. Curious, she used her fingers to spread the lips apart to examine this secret place. The soft coral color was a surprise, as was the ruby red hue of Lindsey's clitoris and vaginal channel. She drew her finger along the slick channel, the silky natural lubricant coating her fingertip. Curious, she slipped the finger into her mouth and savored the sweet and yet tangy flavor of an aroused woman. She lowered her mouth and began to slowly run her tongue along the path taken by her finger. When her tongue reached the opening to Lindsey's inner spaces, she extended it inside, lapping up the sweet liquid that she found. Then she leaned back and slowly inserted one and then a second finger into that space she'd just explored. She could feel the inner walls of the channel grasping against her fingers as she slid them deep inside. She marveled at the image of her fingers plunging in and out of another woman, taking the place a male organ.

She bent her head and moved her tongue to Lindsey's clitoris. The hard nub had extended from its sheath and was long enough that Tracey could capture it with her lips. She flicked her tongue across the tip and lightly sucked on it at the same time. It took a few seconds before she could synchronize the actions of her fingers with her mouth, but soon she fell into a rhythm. Lindsey's hips began to pump as the sensations built within her, and Tracey picked up the tempo of both her fingers and her mouth and tongue. Lindsey began to groan and her hips pushed harder against Tracey's probing fingers. Tracey decided to try a third finger and was rewarded by a gasp of pleasure from Lindsey. She mis-timed what she was doing and accidentally scraped her teeth against Lindsey's clit. Lindsey cried out as she peaked and Tracey felt a sudden surge in lubrication as Lindsey came, the muscles of the vaginal channel clamping down on her fingers. Lindsey's whole body shuddered as wave after wave of the orgasm crashed through her nervous system.

Tracey moved up and gathered the now limp Lindsey into her arms, holding her close and kissing her face and lips. Lindsey tasted her own juices on Tracey's lips as the kissed, tongues tangling, until they finally broke apart to breathe.

"Oh, wow! It has never been like that before." Lindsey whispered as she caught her breath. "I know I can't give this up now." She kissed Tracey again while exploring her body with soft caresses. Tracey's own hands explored all the curves she could reach until they both reached down between one another's legs to finger each other. On fire once again, they shifted around so that each girl rested her head on the thigh of the other as their tongues explored the creases and delights before them. Lindsey extended her tongue and ran it around the vaginal opening. A twitch of Tracey's hips made Lindsey realize that that small space behind that opening was also extremely sensitive. Tracey followed her example and soon both girls were tonguing around the opening in ever widening circles. Tracey inadvertently brushed her tongue over Lindsey's puckered anus, provoking a shudder of pleasure through Lindsey's body and a gasp from her lungs. Lindsey stretched her neck and lightly tongued Tracey's rosebud in return. Tracey was amazed at the incredible sensation.

Tracey shifted back down the slit and concentrated her oral attentions on Lindsey clit while slipping two fingers inside her friend. Lindsey did the same, gently in case Tracey was sore from her deflowering. Soon, the pleasure they both felt caused their actions to become erratic. Tracey's fingers were drawing almost completely out and them slamming back into Lindsey, An unexpected shift of Lindsey's hips made her slip and one finger pressed against Lindsey's anus.

Fireworks went off in Lindsey's mind and her sphincter muscles relaxed slightly, letting the tip of Tracey's finger inside her back door. Lindsey involuntarily pushed back, lodging Tracey's fingers deeper inside both channels as Tracey sucked and nibbled on Lindsey's clit. Lindsey screamed aloud as a tremendous orgasm rocked her body. Wanting to share the experience she slipped her mouth lower, ran her tongue over Tracey's rosebud and pushing more spit onto the center of the puckered ring. Then she slipped her lubricated finger from Tracey's vagina and pressed it against the now lubricated ring. Slowly she pushed her finger deeper inside Tracey's rear while using the fingers of her other hand to pump two fingers into Tracey's vagina and her tongue to ravage Tracey's clit.

Tracey thought she was going to explode. She felt incredibly full as Lindsey's fingers entered both opening and the sensations were more intense than she'd ever experienced. All she could do was close her eyes and ride the ever building tension until the shattering moment when Lindsey pushed her fingers as deep as she could while simultaneously nipping Tracey's clit with her teeth. Pleasure so intense it shut down her awareness of the outside world crashed through Tracey, pushing her once more into oblivion.

Both girls lay curled in a stupor, heads once again resting on the other's thigh, until they fell sound asleep. As they slept, their hands would periodically caress the other as if to reassure themselves that their lover was still there. At some point, though, Lindsey turned back around and they slept in each other's arms. The morning sun found them still entwined and they kissed tenderly and shyly.

Lindsey pulled Tracey into the bathroom and started the shower. Giving Tracey a moment's privacy for nature's necessities, she grabbed another towel from the stash in her closet and then laid out a change of underwear for them both along with sweatpants and T-shirts. When she returned to the bathroom, Tracey was already in the shower. Lindsey sat and quickly urinated, then joined Tracey under the steamy water. Since Tracey was washing her hair, Lindsey soaped up the washcloth and began to scrub Tracey's back.

"Hmmmmmmm," Tracey sighed, "I could get used to this."

Lindsey continued to soap her way down Tracey's body, carefully washing her ass and then her legs. Straighten back up, she sat the washcloth aside and then just caressed Tracey's soapy body with her hands, enjoying the super slippery feel of Tracey's skin. She slipped a hand between the cheeks of Tracey's buns, soaping that dusky cleft and laving the puckered ring inside. Knowing how sensitive her own anus felt after the previous night, she didn't apply any pressure but knew that Tracey was enjoying the sensations being induced.

Tracey turned into Lindsey's arms for another kiss and then to rinse her hair. Lindsey picked up the wash cloth and soap and began to wash Tracey's breasts and stomach. Tracey's nipples stood up under the attention being paid them and Tracey shifted her legs apart slightly to give Lindsey access between them. Her eyes closed, she let Lindsey manipulate her to another small orgasm and then she smiled, took the wash cloth and soap from Lindsey with the admonition, "My turn."

Lindsey reveled in the sensations as Tracey washed and explored every inch of her body. Tracey knelt in front of Lindsey to wash her legs. Seeing an opportunity, she leaned forward and kissed Lindsey on her nether lips, darting her tongue inside the slit to flick against Lindsey's clit. She smiled as Lindsey groaned at the contact and then stood back up. Rinsing her mouth under the stream of water, she mumbled, "I forgot about the soap!"

Lindsey rinsed and then shut off the water. Using the large bath sheets, the two quickly dried one another while still pausing to kiss and caress each other. As they entered the bedroom again, Lindsey pointed out the clothing and said, "I hope you wont mind wearing these, but I don't think you should go back down the hall way in the 'come fuck me' outfit."

"Oh, so that's what the outfit said to you, is it?"

"Well, it sure had that effect." Lindsey said as she pulled Tracey back into her arms for a full length embrace while they were both still nude. After kissing deeply for a moment, the two girls reluctantly turned to the clothes and dressed.

As she reached for the door, Tracey turned as asked, "See you later?"

"You'd better! I fully expect an encore tonight! Who know what new things we can find then."

- - -

Tracey closed the door to her dorm room behind her, noticing that her roommate had left her a note on her bed. She walked over to her side of the small room and dropped her clothes from the previous evening into her hamper and then picked up the note. "Gone to town with some friends. Be back late tonight. And where did you spend the night???" Tracey smiled and thought "Not where you think I did!" She caught sight of her reflection in the full-length mirror hanging on the back of the dorm room door. "Hmmm, this baggy sweat shirt and sweat pants don't do a thing for my figure!" She shucked the pants and then pulled the sweat shirt off while still staring at the mirror. She critically examined her reflection. "Nope, no visible indication of last night's fun, except, what's that?" She moved up close to the mirror to examine the faint mark she spotted on the underside of her left breast. A hickey! Lindsey had given her a hickey on her breast!

Tracey continued to stroke her breasts while watching her reflection and reliving the previous evening's memories. Her nipples grew taut and distended as she caressed them, and she could feel the heat building in her center. Stopping for a moment, She quickly slipped out of the panties Lindsey had loaned her and then resumed her self exploration, keeping her hands above her waist for the moment. She could see her nether lips swell as she became more aroused, their color deepening. She slid her hand down slowly over her stomach approaching the apex of her thighs and that moist inner heat. She first cupped her hand over her swollen outer lips and then slowly drew a finger inside and upwards along the crease, lightly passing over the inner lips and skimming her clit.

The jolt of sensation from that momentary contact made Tracey realize that she should probably lay down on her bed before she fell down on the floor. But that would make it impossible to watch herself in the mirror. Tracey grabbed her pillows off her bed and then laid down on the floor in front of the floor length mirror with her legs spread wide. Yes, she could see herself clearly as she resumed her finger's light tracing of the revealed structures. God, she was getting even hotter watching herself this way. She could see how her outer lips had opened to expose her inner core and even her inner lips were now opened. Her clit was plainly visible, distended from is hood and dark red in color. She traced her finger over each surface, examining the sensations caused by light touch versus heavy pressure, finger tip versus nail. Finally, she slipped her finger into the center of the coral opening below those inner lips. Hmmm, that felt so good. A second finger soon followed and she used the fingers from her other hand to continue massaging her clit. She involuntarily drew her knees upwards and opened her legs even farther to give her greater access to this new playground.

She could now see her tight pink anal sphincter exposed below her fingers. Slipping her fingers from within her own core, she slid one fingertip down and lightly circled the aperture as she rubbed her clit in small circles. It felt so amazing! She continued to stroke her anus with slightly more pressure and she felt it start to relax. She applied more pressure in the center and soon the tip of her finger slid inside to the first knuckle. It felt good but not as good as the night before. What was different? It only took a moment before she realized it needed more lubricant; this passage was not self-lubricating! After realizing she had nothing that would serve, she withdrew her finger tip and resumed just stroking her ass as she played with her clit. She could feel her inner fires building. Her fingers moved even faster on her clit and she pushed her other fingers back into her own core. Two fingers fit so well there, but what about three? Slowly she inserted a third finger into the tight sheath. So full! Wave after wave of sensation were building inside now as she thrust her fingers deeper and her little finger brushed across her now sensitized anus. She peaked, her hips pushing up off the floor into her hand, her head tossing from side to side, lost in the oblivion of her first self-induced orgasm. She could feel a sudden heavy wetting of her fingers as she came. As she calmed down, she withdrew her fingers and looked at the thick coating of her juices. Slowly, tentatively, she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean, discovering how she must have tasted to Lindsey the night before. Sweet with just a hint of tartness, definitely a flavor she could get used to. In fact, feeling this way was something she wanted as often as possible.

- - -

Tracey met Lindsey for coffee down at the local Starbucks. As she walked over to her friend, her confusion over how to greet her was brushed aside as Lindsey hugged her and kissed her quickly. They sat down and chatted about inconsequential things until Lindsey asked what Tracey had done that day. How could Tracey admit what she had done? "Oh, nothing much I can talk about here!" she replied.

"Hmmm, sounds intriguing! I, for one, spent about a hour reliving last night in my mind while I fingered myself to orgasm!" Lindsey whispered.

Momentarily shocked by Lindsey's candor, Tracey flushed and then whispered back, "Me, too."

"Let's get out of here," Lindsey paid the check and then they slipped out of the café and onto the street. As they walked down along the store fronts, Tracey thought again about her afternoon of self discovery and pulled Lindsey into the CVS. She led the way over to the feminine hygiene products and started scanning the shelves.

"What are you looking for?"

Tracey lowered her voice and then said, "some kind of lubricant for..." and let her voice trail off.

"Ah, yes, that's a very good idea, especially if it felt as good to you as it did to me" Lindsey colored a little as she continued. "I bought a small vibrator today. Have you even tried one? Oh, wait, brain fart. You were a professional virgin until last night."

"Well, not any more. Let's see what else we can learn about ourselves tonight."

It took the girls only minutes to get back to the dormitory room and then they frantically peeled off their clothes. They tumbled together into the middle of the large bed, their arms about one another as their lips joined in a series of deep, passionate kisses. Hands soon began exploring the gentle curves, turgid peaks, and moist clefts, eliciting moans of pleasure as each sensitive spot was singled out for individual attention. Mouths soon followed hands, with no spot left unexplored.

Tracey reached out and snagged the bag from the pharmacy and opened the tube of K-Y Jelly. Squeezing a dollop on her finger, she placed the lubricated finger against Lindsey's puckered ring and pressed. Her finger slipped inside smoothly as the sphincter muscles relaxed. She pumped the finger in and out as she sucked and nibbled on Lindsey's clit, and she was soon rewarded by Lindsey's cataclysmic orgasm.

Lindsey grabbed the tube of KY and lubricated the small vibrator that she had bought earlier that day. She pressed the tip against Tracey's anus and slid the vibrator inside. Once the vibrator was halfway inserted, Lindsey turned it on to a low setting. Tracey had never felt anything quite like it, and she closed her eyes to just concentrate on the sensations. As she became even more aroused, Lindsey increased the setting on the vibrator to medium. The vibrations seem to flow through Tracey, echoing in her core. Lindsey began to plunge the vibrator in and out, withdrawing almost to the end and then thrusting it deep inside. She shifted the switch to high and pushed three fingers deep into Tracey's vagina, filling her. The sensations grew ever stronger and Tracey suddenly climaxed, her fluids gushing out in a wave.

Lindsey got a warm wet washcloth and cleansed herself, then Tracey, and then finally wiped off the vibrator. She returned to the bed and gathered Tracey into her arms. Tracey lay with her head resting on Lindsey's breasts, occasionally kissing the turgid nipple, as her hands drifted in lazy circles on Lindsey's abdomen. After a bit, Lindsey shifted her legs to provide Tracey with access to the juncture of her thighs, and Tracey soon slipped her hand down into her lover's slippery crevasse. She traced the swollen inner lips, and rubbed the erect clit now distended from its hood. Spotting the vibrator, Tracey switched it to low and began to rub the tip along the same path just taken by her fingers, culminating with the tip of the vibrator resting on Lindsey's clitoris. Lindsey's gasp of delight was all the encouragement Tracey needed, and Tracey shifted herself downwards so she could lie between her friend's spread legs.

She stroked Lindsey's pussy with her tongue, delving into each nook and cranny, then closed her lips and teeth on Lindsey's clit. As she suckled on the rigid nub, she took the vibrator and slowly inserted into Lindsey's vagina. Switching it up to high, she began to push it slowly and deeply inside until it was touching bottom, then she would pull it back until only the smallest portion of the tip remained inside. She developed a rhythm, and when the vibrator was fully inserted, she would tighten the pressure of her teeth on Lindsey's clit. Lindsey's hips began to buck so Tracey increased the tempo. Lindsey tangled her hands in Tracey's hair, holding her head against her sopping slit as Tracey sucked and bit Lindsey's clit while rapidly fucking her with the vibrator. It soon pushed her to the edge and her hip movements became frantic. Tracey sucked harder on Lindsey's clit and, sensing Lindsey was right at the edge, she bit harder on Lindsey's clit while pushing the vibrator even deeper inside. Lindsey screamed in delight as she came, splashing Tracey with her sweet cream. Tracey bent her head and licked it all up, especially the trickle that had flowed between Lindsey's thighs and over her anus. Once she had captured all she could, she kissed her way back up Lindsey's body and then kissed Lindsey's open mouth deeply, their tongues dancing in celebration of their mutual satisfaction.

12