All Comments on 'Traci and Tina'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 18 years ago
Fitting

He stayed a lot longer than any man I can think of would. A fitting end though. Very fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you tell all the shit they do to him

but nothing about after he finally stop the abuse.you're one man hating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wrong ending

Time for some payback, tie the whores up, cut them in little pieces and then set them on fire before they die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'd like to be ...

a fly on the wall when she reads that note!

I'd say there are greener pastures.

Regards, DJ (Dynamite Jack)

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
I know these women

As a mater of fact I've met and heard of lots of women that run down their friends relationships. I remember one woman whose husband wanted her to stop going out with her friend as often or at least somewhere besides clubs and bars. Her friend convinced her that he was a control freak that was trying to cut her off from her friends. This from someone whose last boyfriend wouldn't let her wear makeup. I moved from the area and lost touch before finding out how it came out, But they were having major problems the last I heard.

JPB had a good point to make about women that allow their friends to interfere with their marriage, But then he had to blow it by getting lost in his cum eating fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

The husband should have ditched his wife when she took her friend's word over his.

Boyd

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
Went a little far

But he did re-capture his balls in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Golly It Only Took 2 Weeks Of Him Sucking Cum

bobie you can't have your cum and eat it 2 - it took you 2 weeks of helpless pathetic male sucking your wife's her friends stringie curdled cock cum from their red stretched out cunts???

Are you sure it wasn't 2 years?

Nice try at the end but no sale - just another helpless pathetic male humiliation freak for the you and the few cucksters who adore your sucking cock cum abilities.

You really should just get it from the source as they won't make you feel helpless and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
JPB is known as a sick mind idiot wimp

This JPB is so sick that no matter what he is talking about his real life, about his whorewife and slutmother and how he lived is misserabile life with no love no own children and no marriage

i ask myself many times how much stupidity can his head and brain afford

In all his stories all the men are wimp like himself and all the women are sluts like his female relatives

He s a sick mind and HAVE TO KILL himself as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good but not great...

Although I didn't like the 'wimpiness' of this husband, I'd still like to read more of this story, maybe from the wife's POV? Still, this wasn't your best work, Bob.... (I think his revenge could have been swifter and better and MEANER!)...

You're still one of the best writters on Literotica, though

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 18 years ago
surprisingly good

I'm not a big fan of JPB's subject matter. His husbands are all too often willing to eat cream pies and watch as their "loyal" wive's act more like cheap whores than adult married women.

However, this story is rather nicely written, and actually believable. the husband makes a couple dumb mistakes, and in the end realizes the trap he's fallen into.

Traci and Tina were best friends from too long ago for them to ever be less than what they are in this story. Any lie one told the other would believe. They'd always forgive the other, and anyone from outside who came between them would be seen as an enemy.

I do think the husband wasn't very bright. He should have seen Tina's trap coming, and should have immediately called Traci and told her everything, but he's a typical JPB husband. too weak-willed to do the right thing at first. This man does have the sense to walk away before his dignity is totally destroyed.

I'd love to see a later story from Traci's point of view. Does she realize what Tina did to her eventually, or will she descend to Tina's level and become just another free pussy for all the losers and rejects in the town?

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Ewww, my stomach is still flipping over and over.

I could never understand, if he's going to service his wife and her friend and suck them clean after having multiple guys in them why "NOT" let him get it from the source. I mean thats the only thing he's not doing. Sucking a guy by proxy is still SUCKING A GUY.

I think I threw up my breakfast before I got to the end.

Normally on a JPB story I look at the comments at the end to see if I'm intrested in reading it. The comment by DJ and Lazyloner made me wonder if it was worth reading. DJ, somehow I doubt I'll take your recommendation for a story any more after this.

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

By the time JPB let this guy stand up for himself he had already had already tasted half of the male population between his wife and her friend. And to make it worse this is supposed to be a strong male who willing be comes a "Cremepie King" for a while before he gets the balls to stand up for himself?? And thats only after his wife tells him he'll have to give a man a blowjob himself and quitting getting it by proxy?? That seems to be the line JPB has. Men can do and take anything short of the actual gay act itself.

But it still gay acts by proxy.

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Ended too quickly

His reaction was not enough. Not having anything of Traci's reaction left the story hanging. Did she care? Was she happy he was gone? Was the only thing she was going to miss was humiliating him? Would she finally see Tina for what she is? Something.

You do this all the time in stories where the husband leaves, having all set up and no real pay-off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just Unbelievable

Well written but content too unrealistic. This husband was ready to call it quits with all the suspicions from his wife. He let his guard down and made a mistake with the friend, but no way would he put up with the blackmail after all the previous shit she caused. He took a stand for his wedding, he'd take a stand with his wife and finally make her choose between the friend and him. Actually, even if he did give in to the blackmail, as unbelievable as that would be, when he found his wife well shagged and everything came out with her still taking her friend's side, he would walk then and there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
another pathetic male

damn, the author must really hate husbands.

NefricNefricalmost 18 years ago
lets hear the other side of this one

would love for you to give us tghe wife's side of all of this including her reaction to him leaving. This could be a fun little series maybe 3-4 installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More

I know it is normally not your style for multiple chapters on a story, but this one definately deserves more coverage--maybe even some insight into the the other womans motives and reasonings.

ryu77ryu77almost 18 years ago
Too short

It would be interesting reading another installment.

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

The queers and sick motherfuckers will love this one. Contrary to what you believe bobee I am man enough to say no to a diseased slut.

barker1216barker1216almost 18 years ago
more

does she even care?

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Right from the get-go...

The male lead was a fucking soft-cock. (Sound familiar?) Take control of your life and your stories you fag.

JOHN_GURZICKJOHN_GURZICKabout 17 years ago
TRACI AND TINA

if you were a real man you would figure out a revenge plot one that will so ruin tina that his wife will abandone her friend (?) yjen comes Traci turn to get screwed and she should get it royally oor don't you have it in you to fix the two bitches.

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterabout 16 years ago
Revenge

Bob, I gave you 100% because you write so well. However this guy should have been given some revenge on these two bitches. Please give us another chapter. Love your work, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not sure

tina caused problems and traci's responses were to the detriment of husband, those ladies derserve each other. he was in the lousy position and no room for slack from anyone, esp traci

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shy try revenge, get the hell out with all you can

The two, whores they are now, will die of either AIDS, some othber disease, by being killed in sex, or by drugs. They will reap their own fitting end. His problem was, in the first of the marriage consideration, he didnt say it is her or me take your choice and make it final. The marriage vows make it clear, it is a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very unsatisfying

Definitely deserves a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One More Step

You had me worried and then you did the right thing...he had the will to leave and the common sense to realize the truth about the girls.

NOW, write an Epilogu...or, one more chapter...put them in misery and exposure for all to see, especially their families and employers. Hell, he trusted her and believed in her...make her pay back with humility!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Husband needs Revenge

Need to do another installment to really get revenge against both of the women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why continue?

To my anonymous brethren below: There is such a thing as cutting your losses. Works great in the business world so there is no reason it won't work just as well in the private sector.

sheridan8000sheridan8000about 13 years ago
and the rest of the story?

the story is unfinished...

what happen next?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too stupid so I quit reading and gave it the 1 it deserves.

No way would either and both he or Traci not be able to tell Tina to keep her legs closed. To claim otherwise is utter stupid garbage.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Hate to say it...

But he deserved it. The first time he let that slut put him on his knees, he last his man card. I'm almost always sympathetic to the man but not this time.

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 11 years ago
Damn!!!

Finish a fucking story!!!!!!!!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
I would have left a big surprise.

Fixed the door so that once they come in they can't leave and then after about 10 minutes during which they can read a note from you, the place catches on fire and they are toast.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
He should have told Traci after the first time and if she "got even" he should have kissed her off.

No woman is worth putting up with blackmail no matter how much you love her.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Good that he left

He should have left when the wife showed up well fucked and wanted him to eat her out. That was the end of the marriage at that point. I do hope he figured out how to get some revenge on Tina. That kind of bitch deserves some serious crap to befall her. So once again, I wish you would either finish this story or write a sequel to tell us about his revenge on the two women. Where's "Finishthedamnstory" when you need him?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Oh Well

He took their shit too long but at least he left at the end. He did become a cum-sucking wimp, however. Best for him to move away where no one knows him.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
One More Thing

This could use a chapter 2. Call it Revenge: Tracy and Tina.

Just a thought.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Lies

It is lies that get you. He should have manned up and told his wife what happened with Tina the first time and accepted whatever her decision was - then. More than likely she would have been very angry with him, but she also would have had to admit that it was Tina that set him up. Instead his lie of omission led him to totally dishonor himself.

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
1 star

not done so 1 star. you write really well but i only give a star if the story is not finished.

hnau0022hnau0022about 10 years ago
Traci and Tina Pt 2

I would love to see a part two with revenge and then reconciliation. Let the guy come out ahead for a change.

CharleyTCharleyTalmost 10 years ago
Never expect a part two to JPB's stories.

He apparently has ADD and seems to get distracted by shiny things and loses all track of the story he is in the middle of writing.

FD45FD45almost 10 years ago
What is it about creampies that drives JPB

It must be a fetish.

I have to admire the flexibility of a man of his age. He frequently has to bend over backwards to get a man's tongue into a well fucked pussy but damn if Bob doesn't pull it off all the time.

He is better than Jack LaLane.

ACP45ACP45almost 10 years ago
Needs and End

I wish he liked endings as much as he likes his cream pies. JPB is a heck of a writer for the opening and the middle. All together too many of his stories just die a sudden death when it comes time for a resolution and finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
His only mistake?

He should have beat the crap out of Tina before he left town. Left her in a wheelchair. Or he should have been smart enough to always have his I-phone recording any conversation he had with her. I can't believe he was dumb enough to let her trap him.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 9 years ago
Can someone finish this story?

An aftermath kind of thing, where he grows a set?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One big hole in this story

Tina puts a hickey on him right? Well you can't tell me that Tracey would have NEVER seen the hickey while she and Rob were making love and ask him about it? I don't see that as being a possibility. And this story needs an ending because Rob needs to get some serious revenge on both women. Selling them to a whore house in Mexico is too good for them. Bad one Bob. BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
continueation

would love to have this story added to and fleshed out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hmm

just doesnt work this short, needs more.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Traci

I PARTIALLY agree with Traci that he should have pushed Tina away.

Having said that, there is NO WAY I would have succumbed to either Tina OR Traci's domination.

I would have gone to Traci IMMEDIATELY after Tina's "seduction", and if Traci doubts his story remind her of Tina's earlier attempt to sabotage their marriage. If Traci couldn't/wouldn't believe him then they didn't have much of a marriage anyway, as evidenced by her treatment of him when she did find out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
typical cuck tale

written by the willing cuck jpb

1 star

miss_hornymiss_hornyover 7 years ago
stupid shit

fuck man, what a piece of stupid shit trash, can't you finish a story in the right way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another...

Another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'd REALLY like to see an end to this story.

Good story ruined by no ending. I'd like to see the confrontation. Or read about where he goes and the women's efforts to find him. I don't remember reading any stories about husband or wives taking off and the spouse looking for them. Finding them only to have the runner take off again. And again. And again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
help

HELP this story needs a Ending. maby I do it if u dont care.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is it, Bob??

Why do you crave for something as disgusting as another man's cum? Geez, Bob...Are you a man or a woman? Please be honest with us.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Shoulda... REALLY shoulda...

Should have never tried to become Tina's friend, for any fucking reason.

Should have push Tina's skanky ass away, even if her blowjobs were divine.

Should have immediately admit to Traci about the cheating.

Should have never, for any reason, allow Tina to force him to eat cum right out her vag (I mean,if you accept that, why do you have any scruple about sucking cocks then?)

Should have walked away the second he learned Traci fucked other guys will the full support of Traci.

Should have never waited two weeks to finally walk away from the marriage.

Sigh.... hell of a thing, being a wimpy cuck; you're just not able to do anything right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

at least he finally grew some balls and left the whores

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
?

Sure a lot of Monday morning quarterbacks among the commenters to tell us/JPB how the game should have gone. Don't ever look back and wish you'd done it differently, do you?

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

he did the right thing leave the whore and her best friend they can have each other good time to grow some balls

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
HE ADMITS THEY WON

is a bummer he didn't lose he just GOT BEAT. TK U MLJ LV NV

desertdog43desertdog43over 5 years ago
WHY ???

didn't you just strangle Tina for a bit, then tell her next times lites out ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hope he e-mails both women's friends and family

And explains to them all that the two women are the personification of evil and that they are the reasons for the divorce. Pay back is a bitch. Besides, they'll be dead in a year from aids. Who cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Usual wimp shit f4om this author

Still cant figure if JPB is neutered, gay, feminized or a woman. Lord knows he is not a man.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THIS STORY RATES A #2 OR A SEQUEL

about T& T but will Rob find his way from cuckoldness OR?????TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I think

I think ole Bob is.just.writing to troll the readers. He couldn't have gotten this bad by accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Owe Us

We need a sequel on this story: what does Traci say and think when she reads his note?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 star

2 star just for the fact that you didnt finish the story. Their was no resolution to the story. You ended this story like if a movie stopped right in the middle of the fight scene

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry....Done Reading Your Garbage

Can't believe that you continue to leave stories hanging on the edge. Maybe you have an audience for that sort of junk, but do not include me in that group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I only have one complaint

Why did he put up with this bull at all , let alone 2 weeks before packing it in ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only problem I had with this story was that he didn't get any revenge.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Needs

Needs more,especially Traci's reaction.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Typical JPB story. No ending.

cybertron84cybertron84over 1 year ago

you cant write a complete story can you.. fucking christ throw your key board out and give up writting you suck at it

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Took

Took him long enough to man up

prato1992prato19924 months ago

historia incompleta

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...