All Comments on 'Trading Ice'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
missed you

thanks for writing more :)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 13 years ago
What a generous first chapter!

You got all the exposition done effortlessly, and also treated us to a hot sex scene. Which you do very, very well.

And thanks for your attention to detail. I know it's a pain to go over and over your copy. But when I get to one of your tales, I know that I'm not going to run into any peculiar change of tenses, name switches or confusion about who said what to whom. As a reader, I get to relax into your stories, and it makes all the difference.

GE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank You!!!!!

Love your stories...

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
you did it again

every time i read one of your stories it is very well written and very entertaining excellent story once again

Reader67Reader67about 13 years ago
Is this new?

Sorry but I'm 99% sure that I've read this before? Eagerly awaiting the next installment in the new though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Reprint

This is definitely a reprint of an old story, I was hoping to read more about Drew!!

markellymarkellyabout 13 years ago
Great...

A great read. Thank you for putting it out there. Well worth a five.

PennLadyPennLadyabout 13 years ago
Hey, a surprise :)

Nice job on the re-write. Feels good to fix them up, doesn't it? guess I'll have to work on mine, too. ;) Way to go!

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Mugsy, Good One!

Really well-written, great local colour, great characterization. And no quibbles! More!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
I remember this from the last time too.

I liked it then and now but I still wouldn't mind reading more about these two!

Since I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen, I'm looking forward to more of Drew's story.

sexylexy12sexylexy12almost 13 years ago
at cantfightfate:

she has a sequel up about these two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love these kinds of stories

nice to fantasize about loving a celebrity...just that reality more often than not doesn't happen that way...athletes usually date models...however, it doesn't detract from the story itself which was well written

romantic_surrealityromantic_surrealityalmost 12 years ago
Next

5. "Summer Ice" (MT and Mary):

http://www.literotica.com/s/summer-ice

risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 10 years ago
smooth

that was really good ..pure hearted

smc331smc331over 10 years ago
Absolutely love your work.

Can't stop grinning...great feel-good story.

FustZightFustZightabout 7 years ago
Good sex writing

Writing about sex doesn't seem easy for most writers, but you do it with style. In your stories I don't want to skim over those bits.

rnebularrnebularabout 7 years ago
So glad I'm going back to read these.

Wonderful romance series so far, and really feel like I know theses characters personally. Very well done, and thanks for sharing! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hockey at Its Finest!

Maybe this isn't Mike Richards and Carrie Underwood BUT, it's a more realistic story of everyday people meeting,and falling in love.

A hockey fan,but NOT a groupie,love grows out of friendship and he certainly puts the puck in the net as the story winds down.

Always have wondered how the regular guys on a sports team end up with a wife,and this is an explanation that is unjaded and made me smile. Well done!

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
I've read this story a few, times always 5 stars

I know NOTHING about Hockey. Never watched a full game. I went to a college game once when we were stationed in Bangor Maine. Couldn't make heads or tails out of it, very confusing. Pro games make more sense in their actions, but it ain't likely a Texas boy will know much about Hockey. The Dallas Stars made me proud and pissed off Northerner's I kidded. LOL!!! I love MugsyB she's a great writer. I've read all her stories...all 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars.

One of the things I appreciate about your stories is that all your main characters are unique.

They are not just clones from another story you have created.

They are easily recognizable individuals who remind me of real people I already know.

Well done. I enjoy reading Stangstar with his " perfect gentlemanly husband, until" character cloned in most stories.

And Vandemoium with his own unique Dave in most stories.

But it is far better to meet someone new in each story as I do with your stories. They are different characters with different strengths and weaknesses, different feelings, different speech patterns, different reactions. The sign of a good author, methinks.

Often when reading through stories by the same author, the stories kinda meld coz the main character remains essentially unchanged. The plots may change, the settings may change, the endings may vary, but the main character remains essentially the same.

So again well done for creating different and believable characters.

I can't comment on the hockey as I have never seen a game, I doubt that there is a team in my home country. I know nothing about the rules, the scoring, how long a match is, or the spirit of the game, or anything. The little I have seen, as in 10 second flashes on the news, it looks to me to be brutal legalized thuggery. I am sure others who know the game will vehemently disagree with me.

So in spite of my ignorance about your main theme, you were able to hold me captivated with your writing skills.

Thankyou. Well done.

A R W

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

SIMILAR Stories