All Comments on 'Trailer Park Tales 01: Sheree'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
blackfenblackfenabout 9 years ago
thanks

enjoyed this little story, looking forward to more from the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too much caricature...

I honestly tried to read this first installment of "Mayberry on Porn", but couldn't make it all the way through the first page before it hit my gag-reflex. It's nothing but a big group of characters in search of a plot!

I will have to admit, though, that the author has the speech-patterns mastered pretty convincingly. Probably means he grew up in a place that's similar to this one, though without the rampant sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked it but

Would like more insight on the characters. More importantly how the incest came to be. It's not enough for me that they live in a trailer park filled with family loving. Perfect example a mother in this sight shared incestual events with her son. Then I emailed her to better understand how she came to that. It turned out it started with her father years ago. If she out that in the story it would make the story that much more hotter. Just my 2 cents.

Won't let me login so you can find my account live4thebj.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
needs work

Though it has some promise the junk early grade school level grammar and bad writing seriously harm it. All and at times very frequent use of "word - - word" only makes reading an eye straining difficult chore. So dump it and DON'T replace with that other version "word ... word," which is no better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
collection of cliche

Craptacular, unfinishable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice!!!

Really enjoyed it,can't wait to see what happens next.Would like some explanation on how this community came to be,but otherwise as good as all your work.Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It's okay

but frankly I was more looking forward to chapter 4 of One House, Two Families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck yeah!

Fuck yeah! More please.

CARTMAGCARTMAGabout 9 years ago

Ignore the Naysayers, I have yet to not enjoy your writing... and I enjoyed this one, it is different then your other stuff, its a lot more to the point and hot and heavy.. sometimes I love Story.. and other times I love action..... so this is in the second catagory and it is just as good....

so good going, and continue your writing as you are one if not my favorite writer here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't Quit!!

I liked it, it's cute. And don't let a bunch of naysayers get you down.

gray_crowgray_crowabout 9 years ago

.."Consider this your warning about the content so don't bother complaining about yet another story on Literotica featuring huge tits and dicks - - if that isn't your thing, then stop reading now and leave the others to enjoy themselves."

--------------------------------------------

For this warning, I would give you 10 points "for honesty".

Thanks to this warning, I missed irritation and ridicule with the children and maniacs..

Good work!

calista241calista241about 9 years ago
I liked it

Followed you since you started writing SirSinn. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Keep it up SirSinn! A very promising story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Keep em coming!

TLMorganTLMorganabout 9 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed and liked the concept of having stand alone stories base on the same theme. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well done. I think your stories keep getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked it.

Like you said, there wasn't much of a plot, but a good fuck story it is.

tankrabbittankrabbitabout 9 years ago
Quick and hot!

SirSinn, this story is as hot as your others. Keep this series going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it

Love that they all appear to be natural tits too. Would love to see a busty young female slut suck off one of the dirtier guys, or see a huge-dicked male slut satisfy his busty horny mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes!

Another brilliant addition to your wonderful portfolio. Please don't quit writing, you're pretty much the only reason why I log onto literotica. Keep it up!

Shooter_45Shooter_45about 9 years ago

Grammar could use some polish, but it's a good story and start to a series. Don't stop, keep it up! (no pun intended!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stripper moms

Hey do some where the big tit slut moms are strippers. Hot stuff.

AcesFullofJeffsAcesFullofJeffsalmost 9 years ago
When's the sequel?

Still waiting on part 2. I liked part 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great story, are you planning a second part ?

AcesFullofJeffsAcesFullofJeffsabout 8 years ago
Still waiting on part 2 please

I liked part 1 a lot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Aces!

What a great story, filled with intriguing set-up for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Daddy's little girl

Love the way he got to fuck her,when my wife and I fuck she all ways calls me daddy it makes my cock swell up and I fill her pushy with cum

I think I will have to get her to read the stories while I fuck her doggy style

Can't wait for a part 2 😁

Sex_Lover123Sex_Lover123over 7 years ago
5 Star story for sure!

This is a great story I loved it! Keep on writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story. Some tiny errors.

For instance, you called an important character "Brooked" once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome Story, Needs a Part# 2!!!!

I love the huge tits and giant cocks. Big fan of these types of stories as well as a good hard incestual fuck!!!!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
BEST Red Neck, Trailer Trash story

Hope you continue the story

Looking for a three-some with Mom

FrivolousFrivolousalmost 6 years ago

Good story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Us Backwards Few

Damn-it-to-hell, this is what we all dreamed of as teens growing up - looking for that certain person or place where we could become men. Family is for two things, for support and for education. Getting home schooled like these people is the best of wet dreams. Loved the story, ideas and characters - but most of all loved the time spent jerking off to the fast, well written sex scenes. MORE PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Stroking off

love this hot storie this could make one with ed get hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES