Trailer Park Tales 01: Sheree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

"Oh God - - fucking hell - - mmmaaaaaaaahh!" she sighed as she worked her way down his huge dick, picking up speed as her pussy stretched and became used to his size. She squealed in delight as he moved one of his hands and stroked at her clit gently. "Fuck - - aaahhhh yes, Daddy - - fuck - - ahahhhhhh - - fuck - - cumming!" she cried in surprise as she felt her pussy tighten around his shaft, clenching on his cock, the fastest orgasm she'd ever had rippling through her body.

Her father pulled her further down on to his cock, almost the entire shaft sliding inside her in one go as he took advantage of her surprise and the extra lube her pussy had provided to bury as much of his cock into his daughter's pussy as possible.

"Oh fuck yes!" Sheree screamed, feeling her father's dick deep inside her, wondering if he was going to push through into her womb as he felt so big. "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me!" she cried, all concerns about going slow vanishing as she pushed herself down on to his cock, his trimmed pubes finally brushing against her pussy lips. "Aaaahhhhh - - oh my God - - cumming - - uuuhnnnnn - - cumming again!" she cried, wondering how this was possible before all coherent thought slid away as her orgasm tore through her body and mind.

It was only a moment later that she came too, her head resting on her father's shoulder, her huge tits squashed against his chest, his enormous prick still sliding in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oh God, Daddy," she gasped, kissing him. "I've never - - never cum so hard or fast - - how - - uuuhhhnnn - - how did you - -?"

Her father laughed. "It's a secret, darling," he said. "You ready for me to cum?" Sheree nodded. "Good. Now climb off and kneel between my legs."

Sheree did as he asked, slowly climbing off his lap, her legs a little shaky, and kneeling between his legs as he sat up straight, his huge cock pointing at her. She'd been with enough guys to know what he wanted and so cupped her huge tits together.

"You gonna cum on my titties, Daddy?" she asked him.

Her father smiled as he jerked on his big dick for a moment or two before holding it still, the head bulging even larger for a second before a huge stream of thick, white jizz flew from the end and splattered over her huge tits. It was quickly joined by another and another and yet more, her father hosing her jugs down with the largest amount of cum she had ever seen - - even more than the time her cousin Hank and his three friends had all shot their loads over her tits.

"Oh my God, Daddy!" she laughed. "There's so much!"

"Open your mouth, baby," he said, aiming his prick higher and unloading another half dozen spurts - - each as thick as the first - - over her face, lips and her tongue, glazing her gorgeous features in spunk.

Sheree swallowed reflexively - - not something she often did with her lovers - - but one taste was all she needed before leaning down and clamping her lips over the still spurting cock of her father. "Mmmmllllpppp - - tastes - - mmmmm - - so good," she mumbled as the last of his load spilled into her mouth and down her throat.

As he sat back, his cock slipping from her mouth, Sheree took her tits in her hand and held them up, licking them clean as he watched, before she used her fingers to scoop up the jizz from her face and into her mouth.

"You ever made it with another girl, Sheree?" he asked her.

"A few times," Sheree said. "Why? You want a threesome with me and one of my friends, Daddy?"

"I was thinking more of you and your Momma," he said.

Sheree looked at him and smiled.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12