All Comments on 'Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 08'

by RetroFan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Unknown81Unknown81about 5 years ago
Well...

Well, that's one way to get rid of Breanna and Isabella; I'm surprised they didn't play the song Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye when they left, as that would be appropriate, IMO...

Waiting for more stories, of course, and love the conclusion of this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Wow. This is an amazing read. Not only is it extremely hot in Sapphic, heterosexual and fetish-related ways, it is also an actual story, with developed characters, a definite plot and a fantastic conclusion for everybody. Each man or woman featured ended up exactly where their talents, proclivities and characterization would have mandated in real life. Even though I am only eighteen, this piece gives me nostalgia for a time I have never known. I am an avid reader both of this site and of many non-erotic books, yet even in books written by professional authors, I have seen almost nothing that can rival this absolute unit of a series. Thank you RetroFan for bestowing this masterpiece upon our unworthy eyes and minds. Please, please, please keep writing.

RetroFanRetroFanover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for positive feedback

Thanks for the recent positive feedback on the story, I'm really pleased you enjoyed it so much.

I've got lots of other stories set in the 1990s (and other decades) if you were interested in checking them out. Did you read 'Spoiled Princess Hates Camping?', the predecessor to this story? It has lots of the same characters.

RetroFan

auhound49auhound49over 2 years ago
I enjoyed this story

The humor kept me reading all 7 parts.

The only suggestion I can make is how about adding some hot pre risk sex to your next stories. There is nothing as hot as the "two week sweats". Let one or more of your sluts really get worried about being unprepared or forgetful.

Now I get a chance to read your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous