All Comments on 'Train Ride with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
SchakaSchakaover 8 years ago
Excellent!

There is a line that separates pornograohy from eotica. It is a subtle, almost ethereal ,difference. Your story is high quality erotica. It titillates without being graphic.

Brsvo!

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Sweet

never had something for supernatural stories but this one is great and I love how the mom got more and more aroused

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 8 years ago
WOW

I've read many supernatural stories but this one is very intense. The taboo element makes it more interesting and exciting

Morlan502Morlan502over 8 years ago
Yum

Another fantastic story from one of my favorite authors here on Lit. Fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yea

Great and so hot. ..loved it and f

gasbrowngasbrownover 8 years ago

excellent tail er tale! you have spun a wonderful beginning, would love to learn more of their pasts and future!

Mark737Mark737over 8 years ago
Wow!

I know that most of what is on here is fantasy or just a fuck story. This one was a few levels about that! The sex (well written) was part of the story and not "the story". No baseball bats for cocks or huge breasts. You describe those body parts but left the rest to our imagination. When I read the heading of how this was a supernatural experience. I had a preformed opinion of where this story was going to go. Well, I was wrong and I was glad that I was wrong. You went in a direction I never saw coming, no pun meant. Good job. Very good read.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Well...

Not a big fan of fantasy and sci-fi but was hot and well written. ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story yet again

Great story! loved it. However it would be interesting to see a story written by you with a more romantic style, love and lust.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
At first I wasn't so sure but then I was blown away

Didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did, have to admit that the whole supernatural thing had me worried. But it was for nought as it turned out to be a very interest and arousing story with just the right amount of mysticism to make it a worthy read.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
Great Story!

Now this is a perfect example of erotica over porn. I loved it! Saw no problems or mistakes in your writing either. GOOD JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
outstanding and highly original

I've always found HA's stories to be exciting (as well as very well written), but this one is in a class by itself. The pace is remarkable, slow and steady. As his mother describes the dream that possesses her, her son remembers that "like most young males, I've had incestuous fantasies before." The first part of that statement is so true. The very special, the unique love of a mother and her male child, whether either is conscious of it or not, always has an undercurrent of lust. The attraction of a son for the vagina he came out of and the fascination of a mom for what makes her boy a boy, his fat young penis and his heavy loaded balls. And the second part of the statement makes what follows seem totally natural. The son gets hard, harder than he's ever been before, and when he touch-tests his mother's vagina--just to make sure everything's okay, you understand--it's soppy wet. Might as well explore around a bit, so he finger-fucks her. Hmm, nice. The kid's so excited he's about to burst. No sense blowing his balls all over the place, time to get that penis up inside that vagina."My cock slid inside of my mother and it felt right. It was a perfect fit. It was the way it was meant to be." Of course it was. It's a boy's cock up inside his own mother's cunt, where it just fucking belongs. He'll be giving his mom periodic semen injections every full moon, together with great convulsive cums. Meanwhile, there'll be lots of cocksucking and cuntslurping, happy dirty fun between a loving mother and her loving son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story!

But there's only one problem... it left me wanting more!!!

Great job once again... i think this has some serious potential as a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can you get another ticket for me

Yours truly would love to give the queen a taste of my 9 inch tool! Just say there is no boy that could change a tire with there tool. My queen would be in pain to walk so lots of pussy eating would take place.

Hope you write a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, the old witch has blessed this mother son with the ultimate gift, the removal of the incest taboo, now incest serves as a catalyst of lust as it should. Once the mother drops her guard and allows her son to mount her body and piston his young cock into her pussy they will rithe in pleasure and receive the ultimate orgasm the incest orgasm. Mommy has had her inhibitions washed away and will crave her son's loving embrace and constant sexual pursuit. As for the son he has entered paradise as he now has his loving mother to carcass his body as he fondles his mothers breasts, hips, and swirls his tounge against his mothers as he Pistons his hard unprotected cock into his sexy mothers fertile womb over and over until he fills her with his potent seed. This is the ultimate sexual fantasy of many men to have their mother satisfy their sexual needs and if conditions allow to make their mother a mother again. Thanks again for this great story that had me hard as a rock.

whatishisfacewhatishisfaceover 8 years ago

Sweet story. The only thing I missed is that there is no description of mother's looks. You know, color and style of hair, color of eyes, those small pieces. But that really doesn't matter that much. It's great. And squirting women are such a big turn-on.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Incest

It really isn't my thing. But you did a very good job putting the reader into the story. Well done.

MrReaderManMrReaderManover 8 years ago
A little more research maybe?

Its jarring that you refer only to "Eastern Europe". Couldn't you just pick a country and city?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nicely done for a two page story. got into it. jimwho

same as title

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm jealous.

fantastic, a well told story. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

MrReaderMan, if we tell you it was Moldova, will that finally take care of your blue balls? HeyAll, for your next story i want to know the sons favourite video game and the mothers preferred recipe for apple pie. Thanks for the story, i managed to cum just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

Good tastefully done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome!

wow... just super-erotic... i love these kinds of stories with plots.. thanks a lot for writing this wonderful piece

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good plot

Most mother/son incest stories are based on fixation with each others bodies. The story of the gypsy lady was a welcome difference and made me curious of what lay ahead in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Long Way

You have come a long way since your early submissions . Thus is real first class escapist erotica some who have cum in mum report it as being the ultimate orgasm .

I will take your word for it

jmorganjmorganover 8 years ago
Another great one!

Fantastic plot, perfect length, and wonderfully erotic. Keep 'em coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A CLASS STORY

THIS WONDERFUL STORY WAS THE BEST THAT I HAVE EVER READ HERE...YOU HAVE ELEVATED SEX BETWEEN MOTHER AND SON TO A BEAUTIFUL AND LOVING PLACE THAT WILL REMAIN ALONE ONLY TO BE ADDED TO BY YOUR CREATIVE MIND...THANK YOU

homerjayhomerjayover 8 years ago
incredible

5 star my friend. pure wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of The Best.. Next Chapter Please

It was one of the most Erotic and Thankfully Happy Ending story. Would like to read further. Please update the chapter with some naughty stuff in Home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING

I loved it!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story from you

Have you considered more elaboration in continuing this story line? I'm certain I am not the only one that would like to see more chapters of this. Maybe more visions or a return trip to her ancestor's homeland? Possibly a reading for the son that reveals something from his father's ancestry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good one

A good erotic story I have read after many days........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awsome

This is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read. The story itself, is intriguing, mesmerizing!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Very nicely done.

Very nicely told story, that was believable (yeah, why not?), and very hot. The sex scene could have been longer, but...

This was a very good erotic story.

mark73107mark73107over 6 years ago
Great

This was a great story. It had none of the stiffness that some of your other stories have had,but they are still too short. They could stand to be a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FABULOUS! IT'S A WOODY-MAKER!

First I discovered "Quarantined with Mom" today....then perusing your extensive list of writings.... 'Train Ride with Mom'. BRAVO! You have a new fan and I look forward to reading your stories, reading them all! OH!....how I wanted to be the son on that train ride...just to go for the MOM ride!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for posting this imaginative story, it

takes an angle at incest I haven't seen before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another trip to Europe

isn't necessary, to have mother/son incest sex, though that may not be a bad idea, as long as there's a full moon and they keep it as THEIR secret, that is. More chapters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My favorite

It's an absolutely marvellous and breathtaking wonderful story. its keep it me all the time rock hard again and again.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
This one takes the cake **********

You did it again, mom and son the only way to go. And when you go, you go all the way, another great story from............ THE MASTER STORY TELLER........THANK AGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great fantasy.

Great fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful and somewhat unique story. I am just a little confused . The queen was never married and never had sex outside marriage except with her son. How did she get a son in the first place?

cathy4ucathy4uover 3 years ago
Incredible

Oh my goodness - soooooo erotic. My cuck hubby and I read it together and now he wants to take my mother and I on an overnight sleeper journey. My mother has always had the hots for him and I know that I could get them together and then join them. More please Cathy XXXXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So very nice, 🔥 hot. Please write more. 😊

IncAddictIncAddictover 3 years ago

So beautiful, this deserves to have a higher rating and a 2nd part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG I can not wit to find out what happens at the next full moon, I hope for more

plo9091plo9091about 2 years ago

Hey All, I am one of the biggest fun of your m/s stories. I love the dilemma which you create between their minds and hearts. Also i love to increase their close intimacy with the third part situations. I just hope, you describe mom's physical property more. I don't say the big dick son or bombshell mom. I know you can describe natural and realistic. Thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This mom-son incest story is a tour de force. I gave it an A+ [5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)]!

If you are into incest taboo stories, you may really like this one.

HeyAll is an excellent erotica writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment which I really liked.

Quote:

Schaka over 6 years ago

Excellent!

There is a line that separates pornography from erotica. It is a subtle, almost ethereal, difference. Your story is high quality erotica. It titillates without being graphic.

Bravo!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HayAll is a brilliant erotica writer. This story gets a 5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

This story is very very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is one damned fine story, original and well written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

BRAVO! BRAVISSIMO!

Above expectations.

In my book this is one of the best mother-and-son stories on Literotica.

I gave you a 5.0 = 100% (♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎)!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn hot story. 5 stars. One point. It was mentioned at the beginning of her retelling of her dream to her son that the Queen was never married, and that as per tradition, she could not have sex outside marriage except on full moon nights. So how did she beget her son? Fucked some family member on a full moon night? You could have continued the story for a few more pages. Her incestuous liaison could have produced a few more children through her son. Or the same could have happened in the present day mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5.0 (100%, ☆☆☆☆☆+)!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

EXCERPT FROM PAGE 2 (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

I also found myself becoming aroused. Who wouldn't? Mom or not, it was a tense and erotic situation for any young man. She looked beautiful under the moonlight while she softly touched her breasts. Sure, like most young males, I've had incestuous fantasies before, but they were just fantasies. Never reality.

End quote.

• • •

This mom - son sex story is NEXT LEVEL thanks to excellent writer's craft.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am copy pasting this commdnt becausd I can relate to it.

Quote:

Schaka - over 8 years ago

Excellent!

There is a line that separates pornograohy from eotica. It is a subtle, almost ethereal ,difference. Your story is high quality erotica. It titillates without being graphic.

Bravo!

End quote

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22150 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...