All Comments on 'Training Asu'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great, as usual!

I always love your work.

nanobotnanobotover 10 years ago
lush

You make everything sound so reasonable.I imagine your bed is seldom empty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grrr

there are a few thing you really need to look up one its not king it is pharaoh and they didn't wear purple they wore leopard skins over their shoulders and added a lion’s tail to hang from their belt and it was not Hades.When the body died, parts of its soul known as ka (body double) and the ba (personality) would go to the Kingdom of the Dead. While the soul dwelt in the Fields of Aaru, Osiris demanded work as restitution for the protection he provided. Statues were placed in the tombs to serve as substitutes for the deceased...you are getting you Greek and Egyptian myths mixed up some of that didn't come in to play until later in Egyptian history.

sr71pltsr71pltover 10 years agoAuthor
Not Egypt

Sorry, Grrr, the mistake was in the slug saying it was Old Egypt. It wasn't. The kingdom is a made-up one. I write my stories a year or so in advance. I just made the mistake of saying it was Egypt in the slug.

battleaxe_babebattleaxe_babeover 10 years ago
hey anonymous

Hey Anonymous, to you and the bunch of you history experts that come here just to throw a fit on historical accuracy, why don't you show us your usernames so we can read your historically accurate stories?

It pisses me off greatly that a neat well written and very erotic story like this gets nailed down because of two words more than necessary, if the writer hadn't written 'old egypt' you would have shut up. Two words and you nail it. Think about it.

BTW, 5 stars to sr71plt, it's a great story.

sr71pltsr71pltover 10 years agoAuthor
Old Egypt

I didn't want to get pushy about it, but it could be about "Old Egypt" anyway. There are a chunk of centuries in Egyptian history between the pharaohs and Greeks (really, ancient Egypt, not just old Egypt) and the colonial period where this story could have fit into the context. But, yes, I find it frustrating at times that folks come back with minutia on what is mainly written for the erotica value, not the value of the setting.

nanobotnanobotover 10 years ago
Sr71plt is my ideal writer

I like sex but I love good storytelling better. His research is obviously more than the pastiche of settings other writers resort to in order to sell a story. One can be immersed to such depth in his plot you can forget that you started reading for a completely different thrill. His stories are far more than a vehicle for a happy ending, [forgive the double entendre] they are the labors of a person that has paid attention to constructing something worthy of a closer look. He has proven himself again and again as writer of note. Maybe one day we'll know who he is by his name on the Times best seller list- if that is his goal. In the meantime, I'll keep reading and learning and knowing a good thing when I read it.

FestofishFestofishover 6 years ago
Fuck that's HOT!!!

Great story!

pwnsumnubspwnsumnubsover 6 years ago

Fantastically erotic. The scene with the guard captain was particularly well done. Nice work!

Soldier73Soldier73about 5 years ago
Love this story!

OMG this is my favorite story on here! Please keep this story going!

TeenTopTeenTopabout 4 years ago
My favourite

After a thorouhgoing training of his arsehole Asu is the perfect prostitute, happy to hop on the cocks of any guest of the wine shop, without command to do so, with pure pleasure and requiring no effort. A wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3022 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...