Training Asu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,014 Followers

* * * *

Asu didn't make it back to the wine shop until the next afternoon. Mahir could not let him go until both were beyond exhaustion. And Asu sobbed that he didn't want to go, and was only assuaged when Mahir whispered an assurance in his ear that, when it came to bed partners, what was the king's was also Mahir's.

Hatim, after being assured that Asu was fully ready to accept his fate and his position in life now, assigned Asu to a room in the back of the shop and let him sleep and heal for three days.

On the night of the third day, however, a naked Asu was sitting on the cock of an obviously happy and aroused Sargon in the same chair that Asu had wriggled away from him in four nights previously. Without command to do so, Asu was leveraging on the balls of his feet on the floor on either side of Sargon's lap and was rising and falling on the cock, such as it was—requiring no effort for Asu after the soldier cocks he had recently known. It was all that Sargon could imagine wanting, though. Asu was saying all of the things that Sargon wanted to hear about how wonderful Asu's sponsor was to him. Sargon was strumming the beautiful young man's nipples and savoring the victory of his long campaign, having no idea how short the time of his sponsoring and recompense would be. Sargon was alternating the stroke of his hands between Asu's cock and his nipples—because Asu demanded the attention of him and Sargon was too much the slave of Asu's channel now not to give the young beauty what he demanded.

Asu's performance was helped by two factors. He was so soused with free wine provided by Hatim that he didn't particularly care who was fucking him, as long as there was a pile of cash on the table in front of him—and as he rose and fell on Sargon's cock, he was looking over to where the soldier Nasri was standing at the end of the bar table and looking at him. Later, after the wine shop closed, Nasri would be taking Asu to Asu's little room behind the wine shop and would resume teaching him new sexual positions of India that were sure to increase what men were willing to pay for Asu's body. And in just weeks, the palace, the king—and Mahir. And Nasri had said that the king knew the positions of India better than he did, was more flexible than he, and would give Asu even more pleasure, despite the differences in the cocks, while taking his own, than even Nasri could give him. It was doubtful Nasri actually believed that, but he was as much the king's man as Captain Mahir was.

The basic training of Asu had been concluded satisfactorily for all.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,014 Followers