All Comments on 'Training Notes: Sam's Story'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
Fascinating

This reads so well - almost like a real history, You have a wonderful talent; thank you for sharing it with us. I shall really have to read the previous parts of this amazing piece of work. Five stars and please continue.

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago

I love this series. I love the idea that women have the right to express their sexuality in whatever way they choose, and that choosing slavery is one of many acceptable choices. Your history reads very realistically and logically. Hoping you keep going with the story!

5 stars!

One question - can the girls walk away from their Master only after they are sold for the second time, after their initial ten years, or can they walk away at any time during the time with their first master?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Exceptional

Original. Innovative. Strangely erotic & believable. Truly intelligent and serious writing. I enjoyed the series immensely. Full compliments on what is easily "literature" at any level. I award you the John Norman Prize for Extraordinary Writing. Thank you. I will read anything you write in the future. Now, on to your other offerings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous