Training Rebecca Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who owns your cunt?"

Rebecca looked up into his eyes wondering where this was going. "You do, Sir."

"And your ass?"

"You do, Sir."

"What else do I own?"

"My breasts, Sir, and of course my mouth."

"Is that all?"

She thought back to the events of the past weeks, of the various ways she had surrendered parts of herself to him. "You control the way I dress, Sir."

"Yes?"

"...and the way I present myself for your pleasure."

Who controls your orgasms?"

"You do, Sir."

"When will you have an orgasm?"

She shivered, and said in a husky voice, "When you give me permission, Sir."

"Bring your heels up to your cunt." When she complied, he continued, "now let your knees fall to the side." He moved his legs so her left knee would have room on the bed. She could sense her wet lips peeling apart, feeling very open as the cool air hit, the bottoms of her feet touching just below her ass.

"What will you do for me, Rebecca?" her eyes were locked on his.

"I...I will do anything you say, Sir, you know that."

"Anything?" She nodded.

"No matter how difficult?"

"Yes, Sir," she said with so much feeling she surprised herself.

He squeezed her hands. "CUM! CUM FOR ME NOW! CUM HARD!" She couldn't tell exactly how it happened but the muscles on her thighs tightened, her ass cheeks began to rhymically contract, and she could feel her clit throbbing as though out of control.

"Sir..."

"OBEY ME, REBECCA! CUM!" he commanded sternly.

"I..." she couldn't look away from his eyes, "I...aaaaaaaaammmmm, Sir," came out between clenched teeth. She began to writhe on the bed like a woman possessed; her eyes had a wild look like an animal in agony, then her eyes broke contact and her head rolled back and forth. Her ass-cheeks contracted and she could feel her vagina go into spasms, begging to be filled. "Ahhhhhhhh," she was trying to keep her voice under control. "Thank you, Sir, Thank you, Sir," she hissed over and over as the orgasm washed over her, every muscle in her body contracting, building, each wave higher than the previous one. Her fingers dug into his hand, arm muscles taunt as a stretched bow as she lifted her pelvis, imagining herself fucking him, meeting him in mid-air as he stroked into her, her joined feet pushing up off the bed, shaking through the cum he had allowed, pushing higher and higher with every spasm.

Kyle watched in silence, a tightness about the mouth, knowing that it was the most erotic thing he had ever seen, or probably ever would see.

When she finally came down, she collapsed into the bed, eyes closed, trying to catch her breath and shaking from the intensity of the long delayed eruption. He looked down at her, a smile on the corner of his mouth and realized that he had become erect from the erotic sight he had witnessed. The fingers finally relaxed in his hands and her body went limp.

He lay and looked down on her. She spoke after a minute; her eyes focused again and looked up at him. "Sir, I..."

"No, Rebecca, not Sir. You may call me Master, now."

She looked up at him, the import of his words sinking in. "Thank you, Master," she said softly, almost reverently, shocked that just saying the word made her clit contract again. She knew what had happened was unimaginable, unbelievable. It was the stuff of fantasy. Yet here she was at the end of an orgasm that left her shaking, her clit swollen and aching for more. Was there no end to what this man could do? Try as she could, she was unable to harbor any resentment in his domination of her, at least not at this moment. He pulled her on top of him, and she lifted herself to keep her breasts from pressing on him. The result was that just her nipples grazed the hair on his chest and sent a wave all the way to her clit. Who would have thought she had just climaxed? She felt his hardness on her leg and smiled with satisfaction at the knowledge that she had been the catalyst.

"What thoughts are you harboring?" he asked looking up into her eyes.

"Just wondering how you are going to get through the day with that sticking out of your pants," her eyes twinkled as she rose up higher and looked down his body. She took hold of him and squeezed a few times.

"Bitch," he said swatting her ass playfully, his voice gone deep and throaty. "I ought to make you pay for doing that, but I have a busy day scheduled, as do you." They lay like that for a few minutes, each feeling the heat and smelling the scent from the other.

He reached for the padlocks and reinserted them. Rebecca sat up and wiggled uncomfortably as the thick base on the plug pushed hard against her sphincter.

Sir...Master, it hurts. Couldn't we use a different one?"

"It will do. I want you conscious of me all day today."

"How could I be otherwise, Master?"

There was only reverence in her voice when she used THE word, he noted with satisfaction. He rose and dressed without speaking. Then to her amazement, he kissed her, a long and fierce kiss, his tongue searching the depths of her soul. Then it was over and the door closed softly behind him, leaving her weak and panting. Damn, he made her feel like a school girl. She sat with her arms around her knees and thought about him for a long while. Then she returned to reality, and began thinking about how she would keep this from John.

12