All Comments on 'Training Tim Ch. 01: Handjob Heaven'

by ualmech88

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lucky Young Man

Nice to see something original for a change instead of the teacher or next door neighbours hot mum.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

I wish I was lucky enough to have 3 women helping me with my loads.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Great Storyline****

Very hot and entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise

But there's no real step-by-step buildup.

Boom! Handjob!

No slow touching his cock. No teasing his cock.

The skin on his cock is sore/damaged. Why not some oil/lubrication to smooth the way?

No dialog telling him what she's going to do. No dialog about what she expects him to do while she's jerking him. No discussion about does he like this or that better. Faster? Slower?

Doesn't live up to it's potential.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stopped after the reference to becoming like his Dad... Over a half-dozen mistakes in just That much means that more would be a waste of time for BOTH the writer & the reader!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userualmech88@ualmech88
Love to write and read erotica. Not a professional and have no desire to be, ergo there will be occasional grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Hopefully readers can overlook and get over them. I have. I love to read stories that excite and expand the libidinous mind a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES