All Comments on 'Trallis: Summer Storm Dancer'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dilettantish_reflibrariandilettantish_reflibrarianover 10 years ago
Wow

I really liked this story. The premise is wonderful. However, there are some rough spots in story flow and punctuation. These made the story less believable to me, and thus less effective. That said, I really loved your fully realized world of Trallis, and grew to really care about the main characters. With more editing, this would be the best piece fantasy genre piece I've read on the Literotica site.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
How awful!

Nothing but horror and death and abuse. A terrible story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"sheets and blankets"...

The world you describe is non-industrial, where did the horse people, or others acquire bed linens,or blankets? They are woven on looms; to create anything close to a sheet, it could not be a hand loom.

And that just covers the method of production, what did they use for raw materials?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...