All Comments on 'Transformation'

by xyster

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Ian SinclairIan Sinclairabout 19 years ago
no need to apologise!

Ths story is truly sensual. Not everyone wants a 'fuckfest' within the 1st 2 paragraphs! The build up to the seduction was moving and truly erotic. I never noticed the story was 5 pages in length - I was hooked all the way, The imagery you (both) used was vibrant, and took the reader on a wonderful journey. I hope you are proud of the result - you deserve to be. I loved the way you left the final 'sex' scene to the imagination - often people forget that the sexiest muscle of anyone is their brain, what they can visualise & imagine. So often, writers in a bid to be descriptive, find themselves in a biology lesson rather than exciting their audience.... Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Masterpiece

This is the best story I have read so far in my fev mom-son love story category( I don't call it incest as love is eaternal and can not be restricted by any law )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Co-author commentary

The gestation period of an elephant is 22 months; this story took less -- but not a lot less.

The stories here are fiction and some of Xyster's description of the story's development process is (<wink> <wink>) perfectly suited for the fiction department in a library.

Some. Not all.

The story's genesis was the correspondence between us and the increasing gap since she had last posted a new story. I scribbled (perhaps the wrong word, but paper and pencil have been replaced by phosphors and keyboards and scribbled remains the closest approximation) a few paras and sent them off to her as a nudge to get her writing again.

An almost immediate reply directed me to continue writing the piece (and I, equally immediately, replied that writing was her forte and not mine).

Months and occasional emails passed and then, in a flurry of typing, I put down much of what you see here (and all of what you don't). Here's where the fiction comes in.

Xyster's description of her editing makes it seem like the only tools she chose were bucksaws and stone age hammers. Rather, she worked like a surgeon: minimially invasive, excising only the extraneous, dead and decaying tissue, doing minor reconstructive surgery where appropriate and closing with just the right words to stitch the fragments back together.

The words she put in my mouth (to use her phrase) were the words I could not quite find but were also the ones I was desperately searching for.

She did one other thing which, if you didn't have the original manuscript, you wouldn't know: she made it a cohesive story instead of a string of events. I gave it the beginning and a bunch of episodes; she re-structured the middle and found (and wrote) the end.

If you read a book but skip over the acknowledgements by the author of the assistance of an editor then you misunderstand the importance of the writer/editor relationship. There is a surprising amount of trust involved. I could not have freely let Xyster edit my attempt if I hadn't felt a kindred spirit from our correspondence. And I think Xyster was only able to edit it so elegantly for the same reason. When I read the posted version, I knew my trust had not been misplaced. Thank you, Xyster.

(Because of the way the message portion is congfigured on Literotica, I have to rate the story. Xyster's work and words earned the 100%.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
5 point insult

Xyster,

Am I in love with you? Sorry, your writings?

I am, trust me.

But that doesn’t mean I’ll give you 5 on 5 for them. I’d rather restrict you to a 0 or 1 on 5. That’s your discredit for being here, where you don’t belong. Where people come for cheap thrills in the name of LITEROTICA.

I’m sorry darling you don’t deserve it. Your stories are far too beautiful, far too imaginative and just too far away from what out here can be described as HOT.

They have the latent heat (LUST) of the Antarctic, the rhythm (PASSION) of the waves, the crest (ROMANCE) of the Himalayas and love (LOVE) of all mankind in them. We are too primitive to feel like they compel us to. And too diminutive to measure up to their vast expanse. Sorry lady, you don’t deserve this 5 point insult.

Love

Luvurboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Undestated elegance

There was a kind of peaceful serenity that unfolded in this story, between the characters' silent communication and deep understanding of one another.

This relationship revealed itself paragraph by paragraph in a subtle progression that I found utterly intoxicating.

The following excerpt from the story defined for me the princesses restrained personality. -Personally, this also happens to be my definition of real strength: "...but I'd be a minimalist -- showing just enough to entice ... and entrance ... and enrapture ... and encapsulate ... to get the idea across. I'd want a patron who saw that and didn't need to have everything explained in step-by-step terms before he understood exactly what I was trying to do. I'd want him to sense where I was going and fill in the blanks by himself, to take charge of his interpretation. To take ownership of it."

Wonderful work, the both of you.

Redwan666Redwan666about 16 years ago
Just the way I like It!

A very good story.Nicely developed and liked the way you ended the story.The respect is still there.Great plot and great job.Job well done.

lorencinolorencinoabout 15 years ago
". . . not enough action . . ." you say?

The story is riveting from beginning to end and the whole thing is suffused with sexual energy that is indivisible from the mature human encounter that it arises from. It is simply a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Such a beautiful story.

It's such a beautiful story and so well written that the whole time while I was reading it, I didn't want it to end too soon. But then again, the author also has other stories as well, so it's a big consolation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Beautifully written

dreamzdreamzabout 13 years ago

Other than a couple of pronoun slips in the heat of the moment,that I jumped read in a hurry, I found this to be an absolutely lovely story.

Your quickly becoming one of my favorites and I shall read all your postings soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Simpley superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continued Enjoyment

Every time I reread this story I realize what a real masterpice it is.

Thank you-----

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Magnificent.

I know I am late but I only just discovered you.

I am in awe of your ability to let things flow and tease me with the promise of wonderful fulfilment.

Hope you see your way clear to give us all some more.

BoiPussyBoiPussyalmost 10 years ago
A Beautiful lie.

Truly the work of Maestro`s. I probably spelled that wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I lOVED IT

It is so nice the way your stories slowly built up to the love making, I especially like the kissing and how you start it as innocent and increase it to passionate kissing. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

jcfinley1jcfinley1about 8 years ago
I gave it a 5.

This is the third story of yours that I have read and the first I have commented on.

You have created another work of beauty that has aroused in me feelings I rarely feel.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great! 5*

I prefer the story not a sex detailed non story. as anyone knows blow by blow of just sex is the same EVERYTIME on literotica, I skim over EVERYTIME...the best sex is largely left to the imagination...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Write the next part with Mother and her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish you could add another chapter to this story, perhaps about the changes to their simple day to day life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love a story

NOT a fuck fest. Those are my fastest reads, I just skim quickly. No I want a story. It's a rare gift that an author can even write a sensual sex scene, but you can. All the others are blah, blah, blah. Thank you for the stories!

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
BRAVO !!!!!! BRAVO !!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

AS I SAID, YOU WILL DO VERY WELL,

AND YOU HAVE. 5++ STARS, KEEP

IT UP , REACH FOR THE STARS.

..AGAIN THANK YOU..

USAF

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most of the time I just scroll through the sex part....the old in out....but with her stories I savor them, erotic and sensual...caring and psychically confused, teasing, nostalgic, yearning... Why did she stop writing? Did she feel she'd written it all out? Repeat yourself then, I'll read it...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

FANTASTIC!! Amazing. Awesome story. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous