Transformations - Dr. De-Mona Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older man smiled a cherubic smile. "Hiya, Doc. I thought you were on vacation."

"Oh, I am. Just had to check on a few things." She clipped her security badge onto the waist of her skirt and headed for the glass walled elevator.

"You work too hard. Me and your wife talked the other day and we both agreed you're a workaholic."

"Oh, so you're the one who keeps agreeing with her. You should both mind your business," Mona said with a laugh.

"All work and no play, Doc."

"That's the thing, Joe... my work is play," she said as the elevator doors closed, and the transparent car glided upward.

Melanie had told her once: Do what you love, and you'll never work a day in your life. For Melanie, that had been running a restaurant, though to Mona making pizzas looked like way too much work.

Mona had been a prodigy, graduating high school at fourteen and getting her first undergraduate degree from Ithaca College at sixteen.

By the time she was twenty-one, she was a Harvard educated surgeon with job offers from every major hospital in the United States.

But, research was her passion.

She was one of the foremost authorities on human genetics.

Genetic Revolutions had offered her a seven figure income to run their genetic engineering team.

But, it wasn't the money that drew her in.

It was the company's promise that she could work on any project she wanted and use the company's vast resources to that end.

While she supervised teams working on everything from cancer cures to treatments for male pattern baldness, her own personal work was pushing the limits of human knowledge.

She had written ten books and churned out dozens of research papers every year.

And, though her employee badge read 'Lead Research Scientist', Bobbie said her real title should be 'Resident Mad Scientist'.

Oh, Butch, you've got no idea, Mona thought.

Some of her work stretched the law.

Some things broke it.

The elevator door opened on her floor in the Genetic Revolutions building.

There was no one there.

The entire floor was her laboratory - a glass walled sanctuary that only opened with her security badge.

The lights came on as she opened the door. The massive room was crowded with apparatus.

She made her way back to her desk through the jungle of equipment.

She didn't sit down, but instead opened a small freezer behind her desk. The air misted from the cold within.

Inside were four glass boxes.

"Hi," Mona said.

Within the glass boxes were Mona's life's work.

Bobbie had been a little apprehensive when Mona had asked to harvest some of her eggs. But, Mona had explained how it only made sense for two career women to bank their eggs so that they could have children later in life.

It was the one and only real lie Mona had ever told her.

Because the truth might have frightened Butch. The truth was on the gray edge of being illegal.

One of the things that had attracted Mona to Butch was she wanted kids.

And, Mona was going to make sure they had kids.

Inside the four frozen boxes were four successful female-female zygotes. She had taken genetic material from her own eggs and painstakingly moved it into four of Butch's eggs.

She had achieved lesbian conception.

And, someday soon, they would be implanted, and they would have kids.

"Good morning," she said to the frozen, fertilized eggs. "I know you're afraid that something might happen to me. Don't be afraid. See, I left a note for Bobbie that she'll find if something happens to me. She'll be able to have you someday. I promise."

***

8213 had stopped being gentle. As Evelyn's blowjob skill grew, his lust began to overcome his control. He was thrusting deeper and deeper into her throat.

Sugar knelt beside her. "He won't cum unless I give him permission. He could do this for hours."

Evelyn looked at her with a panicked expression.

Sugar laughed. "Relax. I'm not a sadist... most days. Sometimes a little. But, not today. Time to switch positions." She pushed 8213 back and guided Evelyn onto her hands and knees.

Evelyn panted for breath. "What are you..."

Then she felt hands on her buttocks.

She looked over her shoulder.

A second agent was kneeling naked behind her.

"Evelyn, meet 9745," Sugar said.

His cock was almost the same size as 8213's.

And, it pushed at her virgin pussy.

Evelyn gasped. "Wait! I'm a..."

"Oh, we know," Sugar whispered.

The cock slid inside her.

"Oh, my God!" Evelyn squealed. Her moans were quickly stifled as 8213 pushed his cock against her lips again before taking possession of her throat.

An hour ago, she had been a virgin. Then she had her first lesbian experience, followed by making out with Sugar, and then she had given her first blowjob.

Now she had lost her virginity and was taking part in her first gang bang.

This had to be a dream.

The cock in her pussy felt better than her fingers ever had.

She felt her orgasm growing.

"All three at once, I think," Sugar said. "Cum."

The cock in her throat didn't cum so much as explode. She worked hard to swallow the thick cream, but it leaked back into her mouth and dribbled out around 8213's cock.

9745 throbbed and spasmed deep inside her - she could feel his hot seed filling her to overflowing.

And, Evelyn climaxed, her body milking both her lovers as Sugar gently rubbed her back.

Sugar laughed. "I'll make a whore out of you yet."

***

Demonica walked through the enchanted cavern with a smile, Kimiko clinging to her hand.

The little rubber woman was simple, but she knew how to please.

Demonica had feared she would tire of Kimiko, but the girl's devotion was endearing.

Demonica stopped on the ledge overlooking the lava river. She pushed Kimiko to her knees and positioned her between her legs.

The rubber slut laughed and raised her lips to Demonica's sex.

She sucked and licked Demonica's clit as Demonica stroked the bondage mask that was attached to the skin of the girl's head. "I could toss you over the edge and you would only laugh on your way down, wouldn't you?"

"Mistress, yes," Kimiko moaned.

"I wouldn't do that, Kimiko. I will keep you by my side forever."

"Mmm."

Demonica looked around at the cavern. "I will build a temple to Satan here, just like in my vision. He made this place."

"Morpheus?" Kimiko moaned.

"No. The father, not the son. Morpheus is the son of Satan, it was Satan that made this place for us."

"Mistress?" A man said behind her.

Demonica looked over her shoulder at him. "What?"

One of the Church agents was standing behind her, a large crate balanced on his shoulder. "I have been instructed to deliver this to you." He set the crate on the stone floor.

"What is it?"

"I do not know, Mistress."

Demonica stepped away from Kimiko.

The rubber slut groaned in protest.

"Silence."

Kimiko groveled on the stone floor behind her.

The crate looked old.

"Where did this come from?" Demonica asked.

"Havana, Mistress. It was to be delivered to you personally."

Demonica hooked her claws in the edge of the crate and ripped off the lid easily.

Inside was a series of aluminum briefcases.

On top of them was a leather bound journal bearing an inverted pentagram.

"Leave us," Demonica ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," the agent said. He turned and walked away.

Demonica pulled the journal out of the crate.

The words 'Dark Studies' was engraved on the outside.

"What is it?" Kimiko whispered. She had crawled from the ledge and now clung to Demonica's hard muscled thigh.

Demonica opened the journal.

The words were handwritten in flowing script on paper yellowed by age.

October 13, 1975

My beautiful demoness,

You will read these words many years from now. I am a god, but I have been far from perfect. I was in a dark place when I began the work contained within this crate.

I abandoned it, not because it failed, but because I chose a different path. Now, this belongs to you, my dark angel. Continue my work.

Sincerely,

M

Demonica read the date over and over. This was written four years before she was born. How could he have known what she would become?

She turned the page.

The drawing on the next page was her. The details of the face, the build. He had drawn her to perfection.

The next page was also a drawing of her, but this one was different. There were... additions.

Demonica stared at the page in disbelief.

Then she began to smile.