All Comments on 'Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 01'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
lordvisciuslordvisciusover 1 year ago

Glad the stories keep coming so many go unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just love coming across a new chapter, it’s like getting a present that you didn’t expect. Kickin ass as usual.

traskentraskenover 1 year ago

👏🏾🤯👏🏾🤯👏🏾

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10over 1 year ago

Another great chapter and I’m starting to see everything coming together down the road. Plus I wasn’t expecting this chapter until next week. Can’t wait for the next one!

tarthearttartheartover 1 year ago

nice. were you aware that Steely Dan got their name from a steam-powered dildo in William Bourgh's Naked Lunch? I can't say much for the novel but it is an interesting name. so good you two are writing again!

Runas_regretRunas_regretover 1 year ago

A bit of a wait but as always completely worth it.

MCmstrMCmstrover 1 year ago

It's back!!!!!!!!

Excellent chapter, and y'all are never allowed time off again 😂

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressover 1 year ago

Glad you are back, hope everything is ok!

noahbudienoahbudieover 1 year ago

Love this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BAM!! What a fucking great start! War on the horizon!

Before I go too much further, BRILLIANT USE OF VOX POPULI in the sound track. Oddly I IMAGINE Jared Leto singing it as his Joker persona … just feels more fitting for me when relating it to this story.

This is a call to arms, gather soldiers

Time to go to war

This is a battle song, brothers and sisters

Time to go to war

Did you ever believe?

Were you ever a dreamer?

Ever IMAGINE heart open and free?

Did you ever deny?

Were you ever a traitor?

Ever in love with your blood-lust disease?

This is a call to arms, gather soldiers

Time to go to war

This is a battle song, brothers and sisters

Time to go to war

But I digress. I love what this chapter offered to the dedicated readers… the return of the time bender…deep questions about Menser…more origin story details…proper social political commentary about red states/blue states and Russia/Ukraine reference. All wonderfully blended into an opening chapter of what sets the stage for the war to truly end all wars.

Thank you for so generously sharing this with us.

( I hum a song to myself )

…IMAGINE all the people, living life in peace….

Pretty sure I’m going to have to shelve that song for a while.

KellvallonKellvallonover 1 year ago

Another great installment. However it fills me with a mixture of horror and sorrow to watch the genocide of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!! Time seemed to bend but you guys came back. Great read and worth the wait

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone! We’re hard at work on Chapter Two, about 5,000 words in. The goal is to have it done and in the queue by Saturday, March 4. Latigo Key is actually the second Transformations novel I wrote but we felt it would have more impact later on in the saga. We’re keeping most of the storyline from the original version but changing a great deal of the details to blend in with the story arc.

Thanks, Imagine, for what you said about Vox Pupuli - it’s been in my playlist for Transformations for a very long time.

Thanks, everyone, for sticking with us.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 1 year ago

Good to see you printing again.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 1 year ago

Its good to see this back.

Also one day, a character list would be nice as I honestly feel at some point in the future I'm going to have to re-read the whole of your work here just to remember everything.

It seems like Morpheus and Adam are playing a game. That said Helen becomes Mother Superior Hecate but is influenced by Adam to some degree. Given she didn't throw out Cathy's new lover? I think she is going to be someone to watch going forward. That said it really wasn't surprising she was a lesbian before Sister got a hold of her.

Also sister dropped a big damn piece of information that they choose who becomes Mother Superior and Bishops. This makes me wonder when the fuck they when crazy with their picks. Because Helen/Mother Superior Hecate is a good choice.

Good to see Akimi Maru again. Well not so good she gets shot. That said sooner or later that Colonel is going to be working for the Church. Or Adam, I'm not sure

Or for fuck shakes, Tracy gave them blood didn't they?

Cathy has kids doesn't she?

Also it seems Latigo Key was a long time coming with them already figuring out who was going to be in what roll.

Hopefully the next chapter isn't such a wait. Well, its always worth the wait.

richie78richie78over 1 year ago

Yes! Another brilliant chapter. Things are starting to run hot now. Can't wait for chapter 2

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 1 year ago

Your writing gets better as you proceed. Each story arc is expertly linked in a logical and sensible manner to the main story line. I look forward to the next episode

SmittyNZSmittyNZabout 1 year ago

Created a YouTube Music playlist of your playlist: music.youtube.com / playlist?list=PLxz48--Wn8gQp43JPNwnUxA3AcT_3Xtqc

Your writing keeps getting better and better - this is as gripping a story as many I've read, the kink just adds a frisson of spice to things.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, @SmittyNZ!

@SouthernPassion53, thank you! Juggling story arcs is a lot like juggling Jell-o at this point :)

@The_Crazy_One, all good points! Yeah, Tracy kind of messed up, huh? As for Colonel Menser, we've always tried to show the good side of all our antagonists and the bad side of all our protagonists (and the choice of whether a character is a protagonist or an antagonist is completely in the reader's POV).

@Kellvallon, let's hope it doesn't come to that...

@Imagine, Maria Marapova's origins were always set in stone. That she hates Communists because of Stalin's Holodomor in Ukraine and the Nazis because of their atrocities in World War II sets her up to be hell-bent on fighting totalitarianism... even though she herself has a tendency toward megalomania.

@TartHeart, I actually didn't know about the Steely Dan name origin! I've always been a fan of their music... pretty much since the formation of the band :O... God, I'm old.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hard at work and I think we will be able to upload Chapter 2 this weekend. I'll let you all know when it goes in the queue.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 1 year ago

I think I would like to read the original version of Latigo Key. I imagine it would be as brutal as Witnesses.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

@JamieCTaylor, in some ways you’re probably correct. I can tell you that Transformations: Morpheus was almost completely uncut between the original version and what made it into the book. So far, 99% of Latigo Key is uncut in the release version - there are only a few items which are either changed or left out and most of that is for continuity rather than censorship.

At some point, we may make the original version available on one of our other venues but not until the saga is complete.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 1 year ago

Before we get on I have a question. Will we ever see what has happened at Lorraine's former home with the 2 clones emasculating her husband and building up her son to be her boy toy? Dr Love gets a dose of Adam and "Oh God, what have I done?".

Maybe a short story at some time? Another plot thread was the Transformed at Deep Thought. Did any of them survive what I assume was an airstrike on their location? Those few pages are one of the best stand alone parts of the story.

OK, carry on....

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

@JamieCTaylor, funny you should mention those plotlines. After the saga is complete, we're going to put together a book of short stories called Transformations: Tales from the Red Zone. Ann is already creating graphic novels of Tales from the Red Zone on DA so a novelization will follow. There are several stories that are smaller in scope we want to tell and the plot lines you mentioned will fit right in.

We're editing Chapter 2 of Latigo Key and hope to have it available soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Great to see you back here. Once again a fantastic instalment. Unfortunately my mind is getting old and I miss things or cannot remember earlier events clearly enough. Keep up th excellent writing and posting.

DiggerjohnDiggerjohnabout 1 year ago

Where else can I find your stories apart from on here or Amazon?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

@DiggerJohn, check out the link on our profile page for the full list. We post the first 5000 words of each chapter on Fet a few days before Lit gets it. The Chapter 2 excerpt will be going live there on Thursday. We also put a new story on our Patr30n and you can expect many more in the future. In addition, Ann's graphic novels are being posted on Deviant Art - the latest is Dominus: The AI Paradigm with the first issue called Paxonics. I wrote the story and dialog to go along with Ann's images but it's 99% Ann's creation so I can focus on Latigo Key.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Transformations universe has sparked a lot of firsts for me. The most unexpected has definitely been 'first time recommending erotica because the writing is so damn good!' There are a few authors who have captured my attention enough that I actually care to see where the plot goes in lieu of the sexy bits, but you two have me lusting after a storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Demona's 'no murder speech' rings a little hollow when she has been part of A LOT of mind erasure or other stuff that effective kills the subject and puts in a new person.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

…almost like Demona knows something others don’t…

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

The first 6,000 words of Latigo Key Part 2 are on Fet. Chapter 2 will be added to the Lit queue in its entirety today, most likely by the time you read this. We're just doing one more read through. The section came out to about 23,000 words.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 1 year ago

After a month I had to re-read chapter one. Glad I did, I missed a few things. On to 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...