All Comments on 'Transformations: Latigo Key Ch. 03A'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
traskentraskenabout 1 year ago

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

KellvallonKellvallonabout 1 year ago

I got a good laugh out of Baal saying, "Whatever I have been made into? I am still a doctor. I pledged to do no harm."

I will say Hecate makes a great villain. I wouldn't mind seeing Demonica destroy her. Honestly I don't think I would mind seeing Demonicas faction and the Church utterly destroy each other in the end.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800about 1 year ago

I hope Dan is the one who gets to take out Hecate as she wanted him dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So Willy's powers work on the immune..?

And we know Willy's powers work on Demonica's creations such as Berniece who are apparently also immune to church powers (according to Demonica anyway)... it does make one wonder about the source of these powers our Mr Wanker has...

I think Willy and Demona should have a long conversation about this, possibly involving Demona collecting some - ahem - DNA samples for further testing.

Oh and for those wishing for a certain death for Hecate, my money is on Berniece doing the deed given her apparent immunity to church powers and her fondness for all things stabby.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 1 year agoAuthor

Willy can touch Jenny’s mind and certainly see more than one would expect but he hasn’t shown any ability to control her, not that he would want to. However, he is 100% susceptible to Hecate’s pain attack which is what Demona is trying to counter.

So much hate for poor Hecate…? ;)

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

What happens to Dan? Love this saga but I cannot remember or whether he appears again? Always thought Hecate was a dreadful person but now I have some sympathies for her.

Said it before and am again: your storyline is amazing.

Would be a 5 from me without any doubt.

copiousbeercopiousbeerabout 1 year ago

Might come up in other stories but Cum Slut Cathy's coven is nominally under Dan it's mentioned in The New Normal. I am more concerned with others who are new Wanker Sr and others. Can't wait to read of Ed Porters comeuppance or cumuppance

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorabout 1 year ago

We know that Dan is still around in the "present". A whoremaster and Cathy is in his coven. She is also bound on some level to Hecate.

Now the attack on Dan Greene smacks of a preemptive attack on her rival for Cathy's undivided love. She doesn't even understand why. And this is personal, NOT part of the plan. Hecate going rogue on Dan not realizing Dan is at the least at this point a Junior whoremaster with the skills of a US Marine.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor12 months ago

How long would a commandeered speed boat ignoring limits take as opposed to a ferry or regular boat?

I have a bunch of predictions that I will keep to myself for now. We'll see how I do after 3b. Should be soon according to Wayne. Can't wait!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion12 months agoAuthor

We plan on putting 3B in the queue at the end of the week. That probably means a go live off the 12th or 13th.

As for how long it takes Dan to get back to Latigo Key? Who can say ;)?

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor12 months ago

Remembering of course, that the days in the Transformed universe are not the same as ours. LOL

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion12 months agoAuthor

Editing now, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice multiple cliffhangers.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor11 months ago

Gettin' antsy....

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion11 months agoAuthor

Chapter 3B is in the queue. A little over 14,000 words. First 5000 already on Fet.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this story, and the whole series is amazing! You are masters of foreshadowing, I can't wait to find out what the story is building to.

One small note, if you edit this for print at some point: when Ramona goes to the dock, you have her react to something said over radio, despite being deaf - having the guard repeat back the order instead would solve that.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelion9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the catch, Anonymous. I meant for her to see the agent’s lips moving and react to that - I’ll take care of it :).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...