All Comments on 'Transformations - Return to Sinful Suburbia Ch. 02'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I want one... or two, too!

Another great piece! I love the Whore Caste take on bringing in new blood. Forced conversions were pretty hot, but allowing folks to have a choice? Amazing. Would like to get back to the White Witches soon though... miss the mysticism aspect :)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

So we have the first non-whoremaster man whore caste. I was wondering when that would show up. That said having a guy with that big of a cock in porn is going to cause a lot of what the fucks when people watch it.

The coming schism in the Church of Morpheus is coming to a head by what we saw with that ass pick Levi did in this update.

Still wondering what Madison and Mad Scientist are up to. Also why in god's name did they put Level 9 over anything? Also maybe its time to make Madison a white witch to see what effects her immune brain and white witches get you.

I wonder if Tank will claim Carrie. I could see her being a white witch.

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 4 years ago

This chapter adds a few more pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that is Transformations. I am hoping for a sudden end to Levi but not too sudden. He needs to pay for his brutal sins in a world full of delicious sin.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 4 years ago
Machinations and Plans

So looking forward to seeing Asmodea making Bishop Leviathan refind his lost empathy after kicking his ass. Surprised that Sister Elizabeth wasn't seen, perhaps she is seeing to another part of Levi's plan, if he has one. Is it possible that Rita is someone for upgrades to her chassis and voice box thus why she's unavailable? I have a feeling that the Reynold family will be subjects for a Dr Demona experiment into the effects of what would happen if a normal family was changed into a family of futanari. Can't wait till next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love your stories. Can't wait to read more!!!!!!

I love your stories. Can't wait to read more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I love these stories please keep them coming. Do you have a book of your illustrations?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a way to spend the morning

It's spreading to other citys finally. Here's a twist, take it to Utah. Mix the church with the church. Salt Lake would explode with the whole city transformed in less than a month. I thought back when the dad was holding the gun on Levi he should have put him down like a dog. But I'm not the writer. But I am a fan of the voluntary conversation methods.This is kinda like Amway in that after signing up they go to their friends and family and sign them up and on and on.

I wonder also just how completely fucked up the kids who were taken from the parents at the she of two will be in sixteen years. And by that time will the church still have a minimum she limit? What's the point of she of concent if they are just going to force their will on people?

Keep up the good work and no sex breaks until you are finished.

tarthearttartheartover 4 years ago
;)

Was a bit concerned you two bad ppl were going to take a Stepford Wives turn at the start but you pulled out. You have so many characters I wish you'd do an index chapter of who is whom. I have the same problem with Game of Thrones but there are sites online where you can find out who is whom. keep it up!

KellvallonKellvallonover 4 years ago
Morris

I cant help but wonder if Morris got shafted by being sent to Havana? Honestly Im surprised the whore cast would even send someone to religious cast controlled territory knowing how cruel they are to their victims. We really dont need more like Levi. Speaking of which I would like to see him come to a very abrupt and brutal end. Keep up the good work. Im really interested to see how everything plays out.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Such hate for misunderstood Levi... okay, no, he’s a prick.

The Church as a whole is pragmatic. If someone is useful or could possibly be useful in the future, they are placed in Professional Caste. So, Morris is probably going to be fine.

Yes, there are a TON of characters. We might end up doing a Who’s Who just to keep track of them all!

We don’t have a book of our illustrations per se. You will see Ann’s major work pop up on Lit as well as Deviant.

You’ll see us expand slowly beyond New York state as the books progress. We’re looking at over twenty books in the arc, so between New York, Cuba, and California (which is coming), we probably won’t be able to take the story in all the directions possible. Yes, Utah would be great ;)

Yes, there are tons more Whore Caste Classes, just as there are myriad fetishes in the world. White Witches, MILF Whores, Street Whores, Cheerleader Whores, Stewardess Whores, Sexretaries, Girlfriend Experience Whores, Street Studs, Futanari Type One and Type Two, Preggo Sluts, Dominatrix Whores, Sub Sluts, and the menagerie on Level 9 just scratch the surface.

Speaking of Level 9, it will become clear in Transformations: Dr. De-Mona exactly what has transpired there, so stay tuned.

Again, thanks for reading!

richie78richie78over 4 years ago
Just keeps getting better

I'm loving the subtle shift in this new chapter. Whilst the more forced conversions were fun, I've said all along the more sexy, more kinky way was mutual conversion. Where someone already has that seed of naughty/kinky buried inside them and you convince them to let it out without forcing the issue, just by prompting and providing support to encourage them. Levi's return is definetly going to cause issues in this chapter I think. Can see both Nathan & Tank squaring up to him at some point. Madison & Demona might need to hurry with the retrovirus and visit town soon I think.

I still hanker for someone who gets transformed who stays at a D/DD sized chest. We're not all huge tit lovers out there ;)

Loving the way the story is starting to build now and just wonder how much longer you can keep a united Church in the story. The Resistence and Dr Demona's actions plus the fact that Levi, a new and therefore I'm guessing junior Bishop, knowing that Ithaca isn't "right" means that a clash has to be coming and coming soon, especially with a now sentient Slutznet AI who will be actively acting (I presume) as a third actor at some point.

Wonder when Tank and the Rev (can't remember his name, that index might come in handy) will meet up. Both seem to have much the same POV on protection. They will form one hell of a "tank" unit when the war comes.

Looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

Another great chapter - maybe a bit more vanilla but a nice interlude before it no doubt becomes less moral and more messed up in future instalments! Out of interest - who is your favourite character to write?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Favorite character

That’s difficult to say. There are three characters who are fun no matter what they are in: Demona, Maria, and Brittney. Demona is fun because of her wisecracking and sense of humor. Maria is fun because she is kind of a force of nature with an Achilles heel in the form of Brittney, and Brittney is just funny as hell to write.

Ann loves all the Street Whores with their bubbly, giggly personalities.

And, it’s honestly a lot of fun to write the evil characters as well...

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3

Sorry for the delay, the flu hit Casa Triskelion a little hard and knocked us off schedule. Chapter 3 is in the queue and should be released by Wednesday. Thanks for reading!

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

Well, another more gentle chapter with a different emphasis on persuasion. That is with the exception of 2 parts, both, strangely enough, involving Bishop Levi. Don't mind a priest doing his job but this is simple brutality. He's needs wasting, sooner rather than later. But who will do it. Couldn't be Tank, could it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...