All Comments on 'Transformations - Return to Sinful Suburbia Ch. 03'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

I'm going to have to read this again. But I think Carrie is going to be a White Witch. Madison is in deep shit and needs to be made one soon. The religious caste is losing control it seems, but they have a trump card or two. So does Maria through. I wonder where Slutznet is in this mess.

The 64,000 dollar question is when does this Adam guy show up.

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 4 years ago
Chronology

You may want to add the order of the stories in your bio. For someone jumping in, it wouldn't be clear where to go after the first series.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 4 years ago
One Crazy Chapter

Loving this series and this chapter a really good grey chapter, not too dark and not too light. We get reintroduced to some old concepts (the Transformed are impervious to the Futa Virus) as well while some new ones are introduced (even Church agents are starting to divide their loyalties between the Religious Caste and the Whore Classes).

Seems like Demona's plan is unravelling faster than she can work and Madison might not have to rely on Belynda for much longer. Madison as a White Witch with even some of the expertise of Belynda would be interesting because IIRC none of the other White Witches have been mentioned to have that sort of training, Lisa might though with Belynda being her wife.

With Carrie potentially lining herself up to be a White Witch makes me wonder if Whoremasters could also have a profession or is that only the domain of the Professional Caste? Would love to see what is going on with Elizabeth McGee and potentially have her come to her senses and be someone similiar to Asmodea. Was intrigued the whole Crowbar/Box analogy for the Hypno-Eyes effect with Carrie. Really enjoyed that we got a larger list of the Church properties in and around Ithaca. How smart was and is Cheryl, have any of the girls/futas used sounding on their male/futa partners?

RedPandaSevenRedPandaSevenover 4 years ago

It might just be me, but I want an actual threat to the Church, Morpheus, and the whole lot. The internal conflict of the Church and castes is fine; but nothing has been hinted at why the rest of humanity could even be a threat to them. Either I want there to be an entity as powerful as Morpheus creating a reasons for the pace of the conversion of the world OR an anti-Morpheus faction that stands a chance. At my core I want a 'god' who fundamentally opposed to the plan but allows it so long as it is the person's choice. Not being my story to be told, I keep reading these less than voluntary transformations and it seems counter to original setup that got me hooked into the series. To me even Morpheus should have been revolted at Styx's and now Levi's treatment of Elizabeth cause this wasn't the path she chose. I'd almost untransform Levi in the end and make him less than what he was before but then again God's and their petty games.

Added in there is Slutznet and its crazy third wheel into the conflict. Yeah great the end of Sugar Plums, we resolve part of his experiments in making his own Transformed with no mention of the Transformed in the mountain, and anything else he might have been up to that night. The Church vs the Whore conflict got a third faction/issue to deal with and besides the victims at the Mall there isn't a lot of resolution. But having a clear timeline of when things are happening and when would be nice between Maria, Demona, and Slutznet if this is post Sugar Plums they don't seem overly impacted by it or reacting to it. I'm expecting Slutznet to start acting more autonomous to both the Church and the Whores and doing things it thinks is in the best interest of Morpheus' plan. [Side note : would love Slutznet to back talk Levi or one of the religious caste daring them to take him on given everyone needs him; the uneasy truce with Maria needs to make EVERYONE afraid of the AI]

Honestly, I am still confused/jarred by Levi's sudden rise to power and knowledge gained by joining the Church proper. Most of the others bumble their way post transformation and yet it seems Levi is an insta-villain. Which my need for character development is thrown out the window. There are too many characters to track all of the moving parts and I am finding it harder to care about new characters and plots with several of the older ones are just dropped. I need a cheat sheet to keep everyone straight and where they stand. I almost need a TL;DR of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How do you do this?

I cannot IMAGINE how you do this. How through all the books and all the chapters in those books that you have already shared, that you continue to find new and imaginative ways of progressing this story. Absolutely incredible! And while I don’t want it to end, I know it has to reach its conclusion sometime and we can start to see the forces of that final conflict coming together now.

This has been an absolutely amazing journey and I look forward to every new chapter. Thank you so much for your creativity and willingness to share this incredible work.

richie78richie78over 4 years ago
Getting Intriguing

I think we're about to see some sort of show down between Levi and the College Gang. The way you've written him, the fact that he now knows about the burner phone means Madison is no longer safe. That means Belynda and the others coming to her rescue.

I agree with Crazy, I can totally see Carrie as a White Witch. She has the intelligence, the will, and the desire to save/help people

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Again, thanks for everyone’s feedback!

It’s a huge story, we realize that. When we started, we knew the story was like a sprawling war epic - wars are fought by armies on both sides, and that means lots of characters. We’ve tried to tell the stories in different ways: sometimes as comedies, sometimes as tragedies. Visions of Sugarplums was survival horror, Witnesses straight horror. The next book, Dr. Demona, will be a tragedy.

You’ve started noticing that Whore Caste is becoming more and more sympathetic to humans, while Religious Caste is becoming even more malevolent. And, in time, this will explode.

Humanity is very much helpless in all of this, with people like Colonel Menser doing their best to stop something so much bigger than themselves it boggles the mind. The arrival of a god can disrupt the very fabric of civilization.

As we start moving into the ‘middle’ stories, things will be explained.

If you miss our non-con scenes, fear not, they are coming back with a vengeance in Transformations: Dr. Demona, Transformations: The Sorority, Transformations: Tourists, Transformations: Morpheus, and Transformations: Havana.

And, yes, there are bigger forces at play here than you’ve seen to date.

For those of you who want the list of books in order:

Transformations: Witnesses

Transformations: Britt-ney

Transformations: The Hazards of Saving the Earth

Transformations: The New Gym

Transformations: Soccer Mom

Transformations: Perversions

Transformations: The Farm

Transformations: Curse of the Were Bimbo

Transformations: Visions of Sugar Plums

Transformations: Sinful Suburbia

Transformations: Return to Sinful Suburbia

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 4 years ago

I am predicting a new White Witch in the future which will balance the sides with Levi running amuck. Great chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Limitations of programming

The Whore Caste try so very hard within the limits of their programmed selves, but honestly, from a scientific standpoint, their whole experiment with "willing" recruits is a bust from the get go, because they've not allowed anyone to make a purely objective decision. Primarily due to immediately hopping them all up on slutifier. Once that's in their systems, no decision after that can be said to be completely free of influence. If they didn't think it affected people's outlooks they wouldn't have named it slutifier.

And that's not counting hypnotizing them to reduce inhibitions, forget inconvenient details, and the like. Heck, just their very presence messes with objectivity given their pheromone output.

They're still pretty much the best thing out there that we've seen so far for a humanity if it has to be under the church, but their grasp of the scientific method leaves a little to be desired, hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good - but more people turned mindless please!

Would love to see the end results of the most affected transformed. The souls who are just used and used and used and used - the lowest of the low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next

How much longer till the next part is up?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
New chapter this week

We're expecting to send in chapter four Thursday evening, which will put us on Lit around Saturday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
missing story

Hi, you said "Transformations: Perversions" came before "Transformations: Soccer Mom", but it is not posted here, where can i read it?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
We misspoke

It is not Perversions, it's Transformations: Rose and it comes after Soccer Mom. Sorry!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter Four has been added.

Sorry it took so long. Chapter Four is in the queue. Expect it in a few days.

kota170kota170over 3 years ago
Aww

I was looking forward to srome guy/guy stuff getting kinda sick of guys all being straight, i want bi whoremasters damnit

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Still absolutely bonkers but I love it. I want Levi neutralised in the worst possible way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good writing, but the Whore Caste is so full of shit. They say they want to ‘convince’ people, but they dont let anyone say no. Its rape pure and simple, at least the Religious Caste is honest about what it does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...