All Comments on 'Transformations - Rose Ch. 01'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy start!

I’m looking forward to more! Thank you!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

Ok then, Rose will be a perfect fit. Bring in her DDS contacts and she will be having a lot of new sluts for the church.

After she accepts the church I think they might rethink the whole too short to be a street whore thing and at least scan their minds first.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago
I'm not a Mind Reader or Psych

My hunches for this series are as follow

Constance/Rose will become a White Which willingly working as a DDS in private practice bring in more future followers.

Allison will become a street whore.

Edward will go into the professional case, or however you spell it.

Also if I was either a Mind Reader or Psych I would be getting laid more than what I do.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor

Oh, we have plans for Constance...

Chapter 2 is in the approval queue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Its good but where's the conflict?

I have been following the series for a long time and have witnessed how the characters have matured in many ways, but I think there should be group /resistance to the Church of Morpheus who are trying to stop this act of debauchery. I think this would make the story more suspenseful and thrilling but then again this is my personal opinion. Thank you for writing, you guys are doing a great job and keep it up!

tripletriptripletripabout 5 years ago
Twilight

I can’t help but picture Edward Cullen from Twilight.

Was the name intentional?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Conflict

Yes, there is growing dissension in the ranks. Does that lead to full on rebellion? Maybe... Future stories will also contain the government's attempts to stop the Church.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Edward from Twilight...

Only if we get to kill him slowly and painfully. But, then our story would turn into snuff, so probably not :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
keep them coming!

hope you will pick up the new gym thread, though!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
That was phe-no-me-nal!

The whole concept behind Constance is incredibly hot and well written. She should employ the guys at Ray's, not the other way around. Good Lord.

Still think the length (or lack there-of) is frustrating when I have to wait for the next installment, but I will survive.

P.S. Love the direction where this is going

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Lonely_Reader... Dude!

That was almost 5000 words, come on! If it makes you feel better, chapter 2 is almost 6400 words ;)

Constance does have a head for business...

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
I'll be honest

90% of the time if a story is shorter than 4 lit pages I don't even consider it. The fact that you guys has enthralled me (wink wink) should make you proud!

Also I will stop complaining about the length from now, cause I can see it getting old reeeeally fast.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Just messing with you

No, we want to hear your opinion on everything, even chapter length. You guys rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know it has been awhile but I still find these stories and chapters to be a wild read with an outrageous world and spectacular characters. My personal thoughts are screw Lord of the Rings and let’s get this out there to the masses and popularized. The little packages characters sold at the toy stores and traded at all the Cons would make it more than worth the effort. It would be so much to own scaled down versions of most of these characters. Ahhhh but to dream.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, Anonymous, Ann is constantly creating 3D models of the Transformations characters - at some point, we might just make these into printed sculptures. Check out our website link in our profile for Ann's digital art (it's been updated in the last month).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES