All Comments on 'Transformations - Rose Ch. 02'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
milkyrosemilkyroseabout 5 years ago
;)

So I'll be honest. It wasn't your best. You went from Edward & Allison & the twin patients to someone named Rhonda with no real transition. I don't even know about the Russian guy & Tyrell. But, don't get discouraged keep writing I want to hear this story develop. I really enjoy 95% of your stories just not this one.

WhasatWhasatabout 5 years ago
Really loving this series!!

I love everything about this series so far! The squirting, fisting, the whores, most mind control stories stay away from so of the more fun aspects such as that. Rose is a special kind of fucked up and I like her in a sense, but I hope she gets made a whore and dominated. That would be sweet justice for her. Thank you for all your hard work and please keep it coming!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

Tyrell I want to see crushed.

I think Ray needs to dose Constance with his cum and tie her to him. Also some work with Sugar on her crazy shit is going to be needed.

Also Rita is finally getting with the program. She is going to be fucking brutal to these pimps.

More

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Hi, Milky,

We debated about the break - it's not as jarring if you're reading from the end of one to two without stopping, but when it's a week between chapters it isn't optimal.

Sorry about that!

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
I'd love

Seeing Rhonda and Stephanie get together in some shape or form.. That said I too think that the transition from the first chapter was a little too jarring, there needs to be more understanding of Constance's (now Rose?) operations.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Next chapters in the pipe...

Chapters 3 and 4 are in the queue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Tyrell needs to go

Tyrell is hopefully getting fucking obliterated in the next chapter. I'm loving all of the incredibly hot stuff going on between Allison and Constance, please keep doing more of that. Theres a ton of character movement going on right now, but I have a feeling you're going to tie up those storylines soon, so I'm not worried. Overall, more good stuff! I check your profile page daily, cant wait for more.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Beginning to love Constantine, she's just soooooo bad.

tachikomatachikomaabout 1 year ago

God it must feel good to do evil and think you're a saint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...