All Comments on 'Transformations - Rose Ch. 11'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well damn

This was unexpectedly good and twisted. Here's hoping we see alexi again would be nice for the nun to have someone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another great storyline

I'm really looking.forward to the farm. At this point I come to this site to.read your stories. Keep up the good work.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 5 years ago

Not what I expected with Alexei. But from the sounds of it Asmodea is at least smitten with Alexei. Not in love yet, but that can come in time.

I think sooner or latter the whoremasters and white witches will have it out with the leadership of the Church and when that day comes, holy shit.

With Rhonda and Stephanie going to California I wonder what kind of hell they are going to cause there, which story is that one again?

As to the Farm series, I honestly can't wait for that story as it promise to be good.

zesstrazesstraabout 5 years ago

I hate to say it but this felt rushed, you rushed to end this part.

i hope Gwen will straighten out Mary or Lisa will be real sad.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 5 years ago
Great ending...

To this thread. Lisa’s resolution was perfect. Not sure where you’re going with Mary, but I’m looking forward to the journey. I’m also looking forward to Gwen’s tutelage of Lisa and Jason.

Thanks for an awesome story and 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done

I’ve really enjoyed all you’re stories. These Transformations stories keep me checking almost daily to see if the next chapter is out. Thank you and keep

Up the writing.

ProbablyHumanProbablyHumanabout 5 years ago
Amazing as always

These are great and I can't wait to see more. You could actually print a book out of this. The story is intriguing and the sex scenes are great. Your the best

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

We're always blown away by your comments!

Zesstra - yes, this was rushed. It should have actually been included at the end of Chapter 10. We honestly didn't realize how short eleven would be.

As for books... :). We actually do sell these in book form, but we do it differently than most people. You, the Literotica readers, get the full book before anyone else and you get it for free. Later, we sell it, but the version you are reading for free is the full version we sell. As a matter of fact, Lit gets the uncut version. Online booksellers have guidelines that make us have to trim some 'juicier' scenes, but rest assured, you are getting the 'director's cuts'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
futas?

what happened to the two futas being sent to NY? I'd like to hear a story about them...at least a one chapter follow up.

HilbilyblueHilbilybluealmost 5 years ago

I have red and all your stories thus far and enjoy them.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Short but sweet and leaving at least 4 threads that can be folliwed up. 5⛤ throughout

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES