All Comments on 'Transformations - The Farm Ch. 02'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 5 years ago
Best one yet...

This story thread is honestly the best one yet. I’ve enjoyed reading it and I’m

Looking forward to more of it. Gwen is an awesome character. You’ve done a great job developing her. I’m honestly looking forward to where Lisa goes too.

5 stars!!!

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
Another fun addition!

So much fun and yummy sex! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

This story is very good. Keep up the great work.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 5 years ago

I'm going to have to read this one again, but a lot of surprises came out in this.

I first off didn't expect you to make Mary a Futa. That honestly came out of left field, or is there something I'm missing. I was honestly expecting her to be an "aunt" to that soccer mom MILF slut.

Now we see how people are getting into the professional class of this new world. But I'm still wondering how big the hucows are. Maybe some art? Please?

The biggest shock was the White Which meeting. That was unexpected. I honestly wondering what they are planning. But I get the feeling they will split the church in a way they aren't expecting.

Also why is Alex refusing to grow his harem?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please continue the next chapter soon. You have stopped at edge of the cliff. Expecting more from Lisa and gwen

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Some notes

Hucow art - our old Xeon workstation really struggles in renders. A pic generally takes 2 to 4 hours to set up and they render overnight. We're slowly bringing up a new workstation which should make it much faster, so, as soon as that comes online we will start producing new art.

Alex - even though he 'created', Gwen, he's still slow to embrace polyamory. He truly loves her, and underneath it all, he's an old fashioned guy. Gwen however is all in, and we'll see her guiding him toward a harem.

We're hard at work on chapter 3. As you've probably noticed, we're making longer chapters, and dropping them once per week when possible.

The Farm is turning out to be pretty long - we're at over 30000 words with a lot of story left to go, so we might make two books out of this. Remember, we still have Mama Jugs and her entourage to bring to the Farm, not to mention our were-slut.

Thanks for reading and for your comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great quality

This series has honestly been getting better and better in terms of writing. At first i was overwellmed by all the characters, but it is well written and keeps everything moving. As much as i jerk off to these chapters, i keep reading cause i really want to know what happens next. Can't wait to hear more about mary as a futa. The role choice and free will play in these stories is interesting. As much as people can be mind controlled and forced, characters -choosing- is a powerful aspect of it. Thanks again for writting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Can't wait to hear more about mary. Hopefully we get more stella. Any chance we may get a transwoman white witch?

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Hey, Crazy One

We just uploaded an image of how we imagine Diane looks after her Hucow treatment. It usually takes them a few days to approve the image, but it's on its way.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Next chapter in the queue!

We just submitted the Chapter 3 - look for it sometime over the weekend.

Also, for those of you who wanted to see what our hucows look like, we put a new picture in our gallery of Diane right after her ‘treatment’ and it’s live now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...