Transformations - The Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bear?! What the fuck?" She struggled against him.

Bear smiled. He knew what she was capable of, but not hopped up on this much fuck juice.

Her eyes wouldn't focus, and her struggles were weak.

"Bear. What did they do to you?"

"Nothing, you slut. This is who I am." He sneered down at her. "And, this is who you are: you nasty whore."

"N... No! Bear, I think something is drugging me. Something in the air. I can't stop... touching myself. We have to get out of here! We have to go to the police."

He yanked her hair hard again. "Why would I do that?"

"Bear! Please! You're scaring me."

"Shut up." He forced her to her knees in the mud. "Heather said I could have fun, and that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Rebecca stared at his crotch. "I... we can do anything you want, Bear! I'm so horny."

"Prove it. Pull it out."

She smiled, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She started to slide them down his hips.

Then she froze.

She fell back, landing on her ass in the warm mud. "What? No, you..."

She stared at his half erect cock. "You're huge. Oh, Bear, what did they do to you?"

Bear was perplexed. She seemed just as taken aback by the size of his dick as he had been. And, he knew he had slept with the hot blonde before. He blinked and shook his head. No, Heather said he had always had thirteen inches of meat hanging between his legs, and Heather didn't lie.

"Shut the fuck up," Bear said. He grasped the thick root of his cock and pumped.

Rebecca stared as a stream of precum oozed down from the tip and puddled in the mud.

"Suck, bitch."

She licked her lips and sucked the tip of his cock between her lips.

Bear smiled, feeling her tongue teasing his piss slit. He pumped, feeling his lube smear against her lips and pass into her mouth. She began to swallow.

Somehow, he understood his precum would make her even hotter, and he was right.

Rebecca rose back to her knees, one hand firmly implanted between her thighs as she stretched her jaws open, trying to suck in his thick head.

"I'm going to punish you, Rebecca. Not for hitting me, but you really hurt Heather. You kicked her. She might have died!"

Rebecca began to cry as she finally managed to open wide enough to fit his cock head in her mouth. She tongued the underside of his glans.

"That's right. Suck it good, Rebecca."

She looked up at him as she struggled to take him deeper. Her fingers worked furiously at her pussy.

Her eyes bulged as she forced more of him inside her mouth.

He felt a twinge of... what? Sympathy? He fought against it, pushed deeper into her mouth, making her whimper around his cock.

No. The thought intruded on his lust. "Enough. Rebecca. Enough." He eased back.

She blinked up at him as he backed gently out of her mouth. His cock popped free, leaving a thick trail of his precum and her saliva.

Rebecca rubbed her jaw. "What... what's wrong with us? Bear?"

He knelt in front of her. "You hurt her. I can't forgive you for that."

"I'm... sorry. Please, Bear, can we just go to the police? They've done something to us. Both of us."

"Stop saying that. I'm one of them, Rebecca. I always have been. Turn around."

Her eyes grew wide. "No! Bear! It's too big. Please, don't hurt me."

"Turn around. Now."

She whimpered and turned her ass to him. She lowered her hands to the mud. "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me, Bear."

He stroked her mud caked asscheeks. "It's okay now." He rubbed his hard cock up and down her slit. "I'm not going to hurt you. I was going to, I've never been so angry. I'm not angry anymore."

"Bear, please, take me back to Manhattan."

"Enough. Be quiet." He turned and reached into the pocket of his jeans. "You need to learn your place."

He pulled out a black leather collar with a long matching leash. He dangled it in front of her face.

"What?! No, Bear!"

He put the collar around her throat and buckled it. Then he pulled back on the leash.

She arched her back.

"There. That's better." He positioned his thick cock head against her slit again. He pushed forward, wedging himself in the opening to her cunt.

"Aiggh! So big..." She lowered her head, but Bear pulled back on the leash. She gagged a little and threw her head back, arching her back again.

He slid five inches into her tight pussy.

She was hyperventilating.

"I ought to split you in two," Bear grumbled.

"No! Please! You said you wouldn't hurt me!" She began to cry.

"Do you like what I'm doing to you?" He asked as he eased into her another inch.

"You know I do," she whispered.

"Then show me."

Rebecca bit her lip and pushed back against him. Tentatively at first. Another inch slid inside her.

She whined a little.

Bear could feel her cervix holding him back.

She was trembling.

He put his big hand on the small of her back, rubbing her gently, feeling her vaginal canal loosening as it became accustomed to his girth.

She slid forward a little before pushing back again. She moaned out loud.

"That's right."

He kept his hips still, letting the blonde drive, letting her take what she could.

A little more than half his cock was inside her.

She moaned louder, increasing her tempo.

Bear laughed. "Now you're getting it."

She laughed with him, rotating her hips as she fucked. She leaned down slightly, supporting herself with one hand, while she used the other hand to fondle his thick balls from below.

He reached down and pushed her fingers to her own clit.

"Ooo," she whispered as she began to massage her button gently while she fucked back against him.

He stopped rubbing the small of her back, and instead eased his middle finger against her asshole.

"N... No!"

"Shh. Just fuck." He teased her hole with his fingertip.

She began fucking back against him even harder.

Bear felt her movements becoming more frantic.

He eased his finger into her butt to the first finger.

Rebecca cried out and froze. An instant later, her cunt began to spasm, clamping down on him as she trembled, impaled on his thick cock.

Bear smiled at her as her orgasm continued.

His anger was gone.

She couldn't help hurting Heather. She didn't understand: the were servants of the Church and they only wanted what was best for her.

He and Heather would teach her.

He pulled out, her cunt relinquishing his cock with an audible pop.

He spun her onto her back, smearing her backside to her shoulders in creek mud.

He knelt over her, his thick rod inches from her face as he pumped with his hand.

"Fuck!" Bear began to spurt cum. Long streams coated her face and he directed it lower, pooling it on her neck and coating her breasts.

She smiled, eyes wide.

He stood up slowly, still holding her leash.

She was breathing heavily as he pulled up his pants and zipped them.

He tugged the leash.

She got quickly to her feet.

Bear laughed. She was covered in cum and mud, but even now she was beautiful.

"Please, can we go home now?"

Bear shook his head. "We are home." He led her away from the river bank and toward the farm.

***

"I knew this wasn't of their own free will," Jason laughed.

He was standing in the 'dairy' surgery.

Alex was helping Heather strap down a new arrival to the operating table.

"They are here of their own free will," Alex said as he closed a velcro restraint around the woman's wrist.

The woman, a lawyer named Diane Krantz, stared adoringly at Heather as she fastened the other restraint.

"The fuck she is," Jason laughed. "She's hypnotized."

Heather scoffed. "Oh, that's just to take the edge off. She wanted to be here. Paid good money for it, didn't you, sweetheart?"

"Yes, Heather," Diane said.

"Such a good girl."

Diane closed her eyes and moaned.

Heather stroked her cheek. "This is just temporary. The only thing that will be permanent is her more inclusive sexual preference and looser morality. And, that's just for her own good. It's a much more natural way of life. Part of her will thank us for this."

Alex stroked Diane's forehead. "Okay, sweetheart, time to go to sleep."

Diane's eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out.

"SlutzNet," Heather said. "Initiate Hucow protocol with remote access."

"Please stand clear of the table," a voice announced from the ceiling speakers.

Alex and Heather took a step back to stand by Jason.

The table came to life. It spun and tilted up, holding Diane right side up with her arms and legs spread wide apart.

Ceiling tiles slid open, and white articulated robot arms descended.

"Holy shit," Jason whispered.

"You keep saying that," Alex laughed.

The arms arrayed themselves around the naked lawyer.

"Stand clear while implants are injected," SlutzNet announced.

The arms moved in a blur of motion. It took Jason a moment to realize what was happening: a blue laser made a tiny incision, the arm flashed forward inserting some small glass bead in the cut, and then a liquid was sprayed over the wound. This was repeated all over her body.

"That's Insta-Heal. It closes the wound faster than her body can even register the pain," Heather said.

Jason watched in disbelief as the laser sliced above her left eyelid, inserted the device, and the wound was closed. Literally in less than a second.

"What..."

"The crystals are small nano-devices that graft to her nervous system," Alex said.

"We can record everything she feels, smells, hears, sees. Everything she says," Heather explained.

Diane's head nodded forward and the laser made a deep cut at the base of her skull, inserting a larger crystal.

"That's the transmitter / receiver," Heather said.

SlutzNet came on the speakers again. "Control system installation complete."

"She's transmitting all the time now... and, receiving," Alex added.

"Receiving?" Jason asked.

Alex nodded at Heather.

She smiled and picked up a white headset with goggles, earphones, and electrodes at the temples. She slipped it on.

Alex pointed at Heather. "Heather is going to put Diane's upper brain to sleep."

Diane's head nodded forward.

Then she opened her eyes and looked up. She winked at Jason.

"Hi, Stud." The words were said simultaneously by both Diane and Heather.

"Holy..."

"Don't say it," Alex laughed.

"Heather?" Jason asked.

Diane and Heather both nodded. "I have full control of her." Both women said.

"But, why?" Jason asked.

"When we get someone powerful in, like Diane here, we hack them," Alex explained. "She's a mover and shaker in Manhattan. Her clients are just as powerful as she is - and they share their secrets with her. Secrets we can use to blackmail them into submission."

"And," Heather / Diane said. "There's also the recreation factor."

"Recreation?"

They nodded. "How would you like to take control of, let's say, your favorite movie star or singer for one night? Take them out for a spin? Maybe be a porn star for a week or so?"

"Holy... Wow."

Heather slipped off the headset. "Then there is the reality show aspect: everything she experiences is being broadcast via satellite to Cuba. It's very popular entertainment. The Diane Krantz channel is going to be a real ratings winner now that we've loosened her morals."

"Beginning physical transformation," SlutzNet announced.

Two mechanical arms with large syringes positioned themselves in front of Diane's slightly asymmetrical tits. The needles flashed forward, slipping deep inside her breasts through her nipples.

The liquid flowed in and Diane moaned in her sleep.

***

While Jason watched Diane's transformation, Gwen had taken Lisa back to the house.

Gwen encircled Lisa's waist with her hands, holding her tight as they stood in the kitchen. "I can still feel your anxiety."

Lisa sighed. "I'm sorry."

Gwen smiled. "Don't be. I went through the same worry stage: what kind of monster am I? How can I do these things? It's your humanity - you weren't a sociopath to begin with. Transitioning is hard."

"The things we're doing, Gwen? They're just evil."

Gwen leaned forward and kissed her lips gently. "I know. But, in a way, we're just as much enslaved as our victims."

"We don't have a choice, do we?"

"No. None. We're property of Morpheus, property of the Church. You can hate yourself for that, but you can't change it. All we can do is try our best not to inflict unnecessary pain." She ran her fingers through Lisa's long, dark hair. "And, make our victims happy, in the end."

"Happy slaves."

"Yes."

"Fuck."

Gwen laughed. "Speaking of slaves. I imagine what the boys did to Belynda has completed in the basement. Can you go see to her? I have some things to attend to."

"Sure."

She descended the steps to the basement and Gwen watched her.

She liked the young witch. Not just lust - there was something completely endearing about the raven haired woman.

Gwen was in love, and she relished the feeling.

She sat down at the kitchen table and closed her eyes.

And, for the thousandth time, she wondered if even Morpheus himself understood the power he had granted the White Witches.

Sitting in her farmhouse kitchen, Gwen flew.

This wasn't something Morpheus had told her about when she took the Ambrosia that opened her mind and filled her with power. Just like the mental telepathy she shared with the other witches, this was an undocumented feature.

She opened her eyes. The room around her was stark white. It wasn't a room so much as a white void.

She felt a hand on her arm.

Gwen turned to see a beautiful redheaded sex goddess smiling at her. "Hi, Sugar Tits."

***

Lisa stood over the naked Belynda and smiled.

Evil or not, they were artists.

Belynda had been pretty amazing to begin with, but now she was breathtaking.

Her muscular body was defined and rippling with muscles, yet she was still incredibly feminine. Her brown skin glistened under the bright overhead lights. Her tattoos had been retained, including the realistic black widow spider between her breasts.

Breasts that were now immense, perfect spheres with thick, brown nipples.

Her facial features had softened, as if years of anguish and pain had been wiped away. She looked to be not a day over 21.

She slept soundly, her ribs rising and falling with each breath.

Lisa took her hand. Callouses from years of physical labor had been removed, and now her skin was soft and warm. Her nails were painted glossy black.

She wore the large hoop earrings from before, but now they were shiny black matching her nails.

Lisa gently raised the woman's left eyelid.

Her deep brown eyes were gone. They were now the color of darkest midnight.

"Your handiwork?"

Lisa turned.

Mary, Jason's Mother, was standing on the bottom step of the basement stairs.

"No. Jason and Alex."

"I'm sure she's even more of a sex toy than she was before," Mary said sarcastically.

"No doubt."

"But, just so long as she's your and Jason's fantasy love doll, right?"

Lisa swallowed hard. "She's our friend."

"She's your sex slave."

"That too."

Mary walked toward her, fists clenched. "You took a person and turned her into a mindless robot..."

"She's not mindless!"

"She has no will of her own. That girl was religious. She had turned her life around - all on her own. She had made herself a better person! But, then you and Jason came into her life."

Lisa glared at Mary. "She wasn't happy! You could see it in her eyes. You could feel it if you had my power..."

"I'd rather die than be like you!"

Lisa stepped back, bumping against the table.

Mary smiled. "Don't worry. I've decided to leave. You and Jason can brain fuck the whole world if you want. Just stay away from me."

"Mary, please. I... love..."

She shook her head. "Fuck you." She stalked away toward the stairs as Lisa broke into tears.

***

"You cocksucker!" Rebecca yelled as she struggled against the leash.

Fifteen minutes after leaving the forest, the aphrodisiac had worn off, and it had been a constant battle ever since.

Bear dragged her along toward the farmhouse. He could just see it in the distance.

A few times, Rebecca had actually struck him, but instead of getting angry, he had simply laughed and swept her feet out from under her, putting her on her butt in the long grass.

She was naked and filthy, caked with dried mud and his cum.

"Bear, for the love of God! Snap out of it! This isn't you," she pleaded.

He jerked the leash. "Oh, it's definitely me."

"No, you are the kindest, gentlest man I have ever known."

"Trust me. I'm being kind."

She wrapped her hands around the leash and jerked it.

Bear jerked back and she almost went face first into the grass.

He caught her and put her back on her feet. "Would you stop this shit? I really don't want to see you get hurt. I should, but I don't."

"You can't take me back there! Bear, they're human traffickers. Try to fight this!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing," he laughed.

She screamed and launched herself at him. She climbed up his body and began throwing punches at his face.

A few landed and he stumbled forward. He went down hard, taking Rebecca with him.

She hit the ground first and her eyes fluttered shut.

Bear got to his knees and put his fingers to her throat. Her heart was beating, and she was breathing. "Idiot," Bear whispered.

He stood up, slinging her thin body over his shoulder in a fireman's carry.

Her ass was right beside his face, and he reached up and spanked her. "At least now you'll be quiet."

***

"Where's Cathy?" Sugar Tits asked in the white room.

It wasn't really a room at all, just something they created with their minds: a telepathic meeting room made of pure thought.

Maria Marapova, the first White Witch, spoke up. "Detained. She's with the Mother Superior in Havana this week. We can't have the Religious Caste getting suspicious."

Cathy, or Cum Slut Cathy, as she was known, was the second oldest White Witch.

"So, it's just the three of us?" Gwen asked. She reached out and took Sugar's hand in her right.

Maria Marapova held Gwen's other hand.

Maria and Sugar held hands as well.

The three White Witches stood in a circle.

"I thought you would bring your new friend, Constance?" Maria said to Sugar.

Sugar shook her head. "No. Not yet. We threw her into the deep end when we put her in charge of prostitution in New York. I don't want to completely overwhelm her." She smiled at Gwen. "What about the lovely Lisa?"

Gwen bit her lower lip. "Nowhere near ready for this. She's made a little bit of a mess with Jason's mother, and now she's having self doubts."

Sugar rolled her eyes. "Poor thing. I was afraid leaving them alone with Jason's parents would be a mistake."

Gwen squeezed her hand. "It's okay. She'll come around. And, then I am very sure she'll side with us."

Maria moaned.

Sugar and Gwen looked at her and smiled.

"Something you want to share with us?"

"Fucking... Brittney. We're in the back of a limo, and I told her not to disturb me. So, of course, the naughty little bitch started going down on me as soon as I went into my trance."

Sugar and Gwen laughed.

"Oh, yeah, funny. I'm telling you, you have no idea how much of a handful she can be. She's like a goddamned pussy demon."

Sugar rolled her eyes. "I wish I had that problem. Ray's into robots, Demona has a new girl, and Asmodea is..."

"The enemy?" Maria asked.

"God, I hope not," Sugar whispered. She brightened. "I envy you and Alex."

"Yeah, I have the opposite problem: I mean what's the point of being polyamorous if your mate is fixated on you? He fucks other women, but he won't take them into the harem. I thought for sure he would claim Heather without subterfuge," Gwen said.