Transformations - The Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria gasped. "Enough hen party. Sugar, you called this meeting. Hurry up, I have a submissive to spank. Oh, fuck. She is soo good."

Sugar giggled. "Poor thing. Okay, when we turned Constance, she saw something during the transformation."

"What?" Gwen asked.

"Bits and pieces of conversations mostly. She heard the words 'La Noche de las Brujas'..."

Maria nodded. "Well, that makes sense. We know the Church is planning a second mass assassination in the US, same as they did with the Cuban government."

Sugar nodded. "Then she heard someone announcing on an Air Cuba sex flight, which means nothing." She sighed. "And, then she heard someone saying that 'Morpheus is somewhere in the Caribbean.'"

Maria blinked. "Did she say where in the Caribbean?"

"No. Just that general statement."

Gwen nodded. "Still more than we ever knew before. At least we know which sea."

Sugar sighed. "And, then... well. She heard a woman screaming." She looked at Maria. "The woman screamed 'Brittney!'."

Maria went pale. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Maria, it might not mean anything," Sugar said.

Maria nodded. "Thank you for telling me. I'll have to... keep her close to me." Maria swallowed hard. "What else?"

"Something about SlutzNet setting a trap? I mean, I don't understand that at all." Sugar swallowed. "The last thing she saw? Was me."

"What?!" Gwen asked.

"She saw me, only it was a future version of me. And, I told her that 'we are His hand, not the Church'."

"Confirmation that we're doing the right thing?" Maria asked.

Sugar shrugged. "Maybe? I don't know. But, I also told her that 'time is fluid, it bends!' Whatever the fuck that means."

Gwen sighed. "Every time we get visions like this. It just gives us more questions. It would be nice if this clairvoyance was a little clearer."

Maria laughed. "Oh, fuck... Honestly. I was probably yelling Brittney because I was fucking cumming. I need to go."

***

Mary grabbed the last of her things. A few minutes before, she had heard Lisa come upstairs and go to the room she shared with Jason.

She could hear the girl sobbing.

Mary's heart was heavy. As gruff as she had been, she did love the girl.

She wiped away her own tears and headed downstairs to the front door.

"Leaving so soon?"

She froze in the hallway by the farmhouse kitchen.

Mary turned slowly and looked at Gwen. She sat, smiling at the kitchen table.

Mary swallowed. "Yes. I am."

"Without even saying goodbye? I mean other than reducing Lisa to tears downstairs?" There was a hint of menace in Gwen's voice.

"I said all I needed to say."

"Oh, I quite agree."

Mary turned back toward the door. She was so close - twenty feet and she would be on the front porch, forty and she would be at the car.

"No. I don't think so," Gwen said.

Mary whimpered. Her feet wouldn't move. She clenched her teeth. "Stay out of my head."

"Enough. Did you honestly believe I would honor that? Turn. Come here."

Mary fought against her body, but it was pointless. She walked across the wooden floor into the kitchen.

"Sit."

Mary sat down. She was a passenger in her own body.

"You are a mystery to me, Mary. You've been promised eternal life and youth. A sex life that exceeds the kinkiest fantasies, and yet? You want to leave. Why?" She leaned over the table and smiled.

"You're evil. All of you. You're the most disgusting, vile monsters to ever walk the earth..."

"Hmm, you obviously didn't pay much attention in history class."

"I hate you! You've taken everything from me!"

Gwen nodded. "Yes. We have. Your son is important to the Church. So is Lisa."

"And, my husband? Lisa tempted him with..."

"No. Actually, she forced those personality changes on him."

Mary jerked back as if she had been slapped. "What?! No! She said..."

"She lied. We lie, Mary. That lie was to save your feelings, because she - for some inexplicable reason, loves you."

Mary's eyes flashed with anger. "You don't know what that word means."

"No? And, you do? You, who fucked so many men she doesn't even know the father of her own son? You cuckolded your weak husband and actually made him like it. And, what happened at the motel and the adult store? That was all you. Hypocrite."

Tears flowed down Mary's face. "She made me..."

"No. She didn't. If she had forced you, I wouldn't be having this tedious conversation." Gwen leaned back and smiled. "No. She didn't force you to do anything - that was your own depravity."

"Just let me go."

"Oh, no. Absolutely not. Lisa is very vulnerable right now. She has powers she can't fully understand yet, and if she believes you left because of her? It would torture her." Gwen smiled. "I won't have that, Mary. She's worth a thousand of you."

Mary's voice trembled. "What are you going to do to me?"

Gwen laughed. "I've already done it, you silly bitch. I've been in your simple brain since you arrived."

"N... No!"

"Shh. Nothing above a whisper. Lisa is upstairs crying on her bed. And, if I have my way - which I usually do? She will never shed a fucking tear over your worthless ass again."

Mary tried to scream, but nothing came out other than a pitiful hissing sound.

Gwen stood up and towered over her. "As soon as I understood the depths of Lisa's depression over you, I went to work. I thought perhaps you would come to your senses, but I can see now that I was wrong. So, plan B. Stand up."

Mary rose to her feet. She willed herself to run, but the White Witch had full control of her body.

"Follow me."

Gwen led her out of the kitchen to the basement steps.

She watched Gwen's sensuous hips move under the slick, white latex.

Gwen laughed. "Such a slut - even now, your libido is running overtime."

Tears rolled down her face as she followed Gwen down the steps.

"Close the door behind you. I want privacy."

She closed the door.

Gwen waited for her at the bottom of the steps. "I've built a brand new personality for you, Mary. Something much more interesting. I constructed her right inside your subconscious. All the while this morning while you pondered your escape? I was deep inside your mind. Violating you. I know you better than you know yourself, Mary."

Mary stood at the bottom of the steps, looking up into the blonde witch's eyes.

"Strip."

Mary's hands moved, stripping off her clothes and dropping them on the floor.

Gwen reached down and cupped her bare sex. "Wet. Such aslut. I'm getting ready to do wicked things to you and you're wet as a two dollar whore during fleet week."

"Let.Me.Go." Mary whispered through clenched teeth.

"I'm going to free you, but not in the way you hope. Get on the operating table."

Mary walked by the first table where Belynda still slept.

Reaching the second table, she lay down and stared straight up.

Gwen stood over Mary and held up a glass jar. "I sent for this early this morning. Demona was happy to oblige. It's a variant of an Ambrosia formula she recently perfected."

Mary whimpered.

The label on the jar read FUTA-FORMULA 2.

"What is that going to do to me?"

Gwen ran her fingers through Mary's hair. "I want this short and platinum. Very butch. And, tattoos - nasty ones. Piercings as well. Mmm, and I want you ripped with muscles. Trust me, the new you is going to love how you look."

***

Diane opened her eyes. Everything was blurry. Sounds came and went, like voices on the wind.

"Coming around..."

"Goddamn, she's hot, can I..."

"Oh, she'll be all over you soon..."

"They're huge on that petite body..."

Weight. On her chest. Not uncomfortable, but... strange.

"Rise and shine, honey," Heather said. Her face came into focus above her.

Diane smacked her lips. "Surgery? You did surgery?"

"Umm, sort of." Heather's soft hand slid under her head and raised her so she could look down her body.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh, my God!" Her vision was blocked by twin peaks of the biggest breasts Diane had ever seen. And, they were attached to her!

"Shh... calm down." Heather's voice was calm and soothing.

"Too big! Oh, God, smaller! Make them smaller!"

"You must really be a genius - most women can't even say a single word after augmentation," Heather whispered. "Now, stop worrying. You're going to be this size for a week, and then you'll have perky titties just like mine."

So hard to think. She looked over at Heather's breasts stuffed into her redneck halter. They looked tiny in comparison, although they were at least DDs.

Diane's new flesh balloons also sported black plastic clamps squeezing her nipples - nipples that looked to be ten times bigger than before.

"Tell me, Diane. What is two times two?"

"Huh?" The numbers flew around inside her head. "I don't..."

Heather kissed her forehead. Her lips were so warm! "That's okay. Words are easier than numbers, aren't they? That's perfectly normal. Just know that you are still in the top 1% brain wise of all the stock."

"Stock?"

"You'll understand soon, babe." Heather gently caressed Diane's left breast.

Fireworks! Her whole body tingled. "Aiggh!"

Heather laughed. "Sensitive, huh?"

"Yes! God, what was that?" Diane was shaking.

"Diane, how do you feel when I touch you?"

"Huh? I like it..."

Heather smiled. "That's perfect. No anxiety?"

"No, of course not. Who wouldn't want you to touch them?" Diane was mystified by the question. Heather was beautiful!

Heather began to gently massage Diane's huge fun bags. "So, you like this?"

"Mmm, oh, God, yes!" On a whim, she leaned up and kissed Heather, trailing her tongue across the woman's lips.

Heather sucked her tongue into her mouth and moaned into the kiss.

Diane's head was spinning, but she wanted to continue the kiss.

Especially when Heather's wonderful fingers slipped down her tummy and began making gentle circles against Diane's throbbing clit!

Heather pulled back. Her fingers grew more insistent. Her index finger made firm strokes on her clit while her middle and ring fingers penetrated her soaking pussy.

"Ooo, so nice, Heather!" Diane was breathing hard. She closed her eyes.

Heather laughed. "Much better than that old vibrator, huh?"

"Mmm, hmm!" Diane began rotating her hips, grinding against the talented fingers.

Two hands closed on her breasts.

She opened her eyes.

A young man smiled down at her, his strong hands kneading her sensitive tit flesh.

Diane giggled. "Who are you?"

Heather smiled. "This is Jason. Do you like what he's doing to you?"

"Yes!" This was wonderful!

Heather leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Two's company, three's better, right?"

Diane laughed. "Absolutely."

Heather licked her ear and Diane shivered. "Diane, he has the biggest cock - you wouldn't believe it. Would you like to see it?"

"Oh, my God..."

The operating table lowered.

The youth was standing over her as Heather kept up a steady fucking rhythm with her hand.

He stripped off his tight jeans.

Diane gasped as his long, thick cock sprang up. Lube dripped from the tip onto her chest. "Soo big!"

He smiled and knelt over her.

As soon as his thick, hairless balls were close enough, she began tonguing his sack. Salty and warm, she slathered them with her tongue.

"That's right, Diane. You're doing great, such a good girl!" Heather whispered.

The bed shifted again, this time, her feet raised and her legs parted as the bed moved and separated.

She felt someone standing between her legs.

Diane opened her eyes and moved slightly, still licking the huge balls.

A tall, muscle bound man was smiling down at her.

He was bald and hairless.

His cock made the one hanging over her lips look smallish.

"This is Alex. He really wants to fuck you with his big cock, is that okay?"

"Fuck yes!"

The giant smiled down at her.

He pumped his big cock with his right hand and put the thick head at the entrance to her pussy.

She felt her lips parting to take the monstrous dick. "Promise you won't hurt me?"

"Never. You have my word." He eased forward gently and the biggest object that had ever been inside her slid in.

Heather was still rubbing her clit.

"Aiggh!" Diane cried out a few seconds later. It was too much, between the thought of tonguing Jason and being penetrated by Alex, not to mention Heather's amazing fingers, Diane went over the edge.

Her pussy clenched and she felt something let go as if she had peed.

"God! Oh, God, I'm so sorry."

Heather was laughing. "You poor thing, you've never squirted before?"

"N... No." The giant was still pumping into her. She had to be dreaming. A cock that big should be tearing her in half, yet he just seemed to be sinking deeper and deeper without hitting anything that hurt.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about. You're going to squirt a lot from now on," Heather laughed and bit her own lip. "Diane, honey? Do you mind if Jason fucks me?"

"Huh? Of course not!"

"Well, do you mind if I lie down on top of you while he fucks me?"

Diane was hyperventilating. She wanted to lie down on top of her? "No, I don't mind."

Heather threw a leg over Diane's face.

Diane giggled as she realized what Heather was going to do.

The woman's lips locked onto her clit as Alex fucked her deep.

She looked up into Heather's wet pussy.

Using one hand, she guided Jason's thick cock into the woman's snatch.

And, then she sucked Heather's clit as Jason began fucking the cowgirl.

Heather moaned and Diane felt it in her clit, which caused her to lick and suck harder.

In her entire life, Diane had never felt so much lust, she had never felt so wanted.

She reached up and grabbed Heather's waist, pulling her harder against her mouth as Jason fucked her.

Meanwhile, Alex was pounding into her, driving her closer to her next orgasm.

***

Mary was living a nightmare. The fact that this nightmare came complete with unbridled lust made it even more frightening.

She was lying on her back on the operating table staring up at the ceiling. Her arms and legs were spread wide apart by the articulated bed.

Gwen had cheerfully rolled a mirror on a long arm into place above the bed, so Mary had a full view of everything the witch was doing to her.

The middle aged woman she had been was gone.

Her skin was smooth and tight, with all trace of wrinkles and sagging skin removed.

Her long hair had been cut extremely short and was now platinum blonde.

Her eye color was completely different - they were now a crystalline blue.

Mary looked twenty years younger. The soft belly she had before lying down on the table was now taught and muscular.

And, her breasts were huge - not Gwen sized by any means, but much bigger than before. They projected up from her chest.

If this had been all that the witch had done, maybe, just maybe she might have been able to accept the changes, even been thrilled.

She was hot, very hot, and, God help her, her reflection turned her on.

But, the other changes? The injections in her hard abdomen that seemed to have turned her into a sex fiend? That wasn't welcome.

Nor was the tapestry of tattoos that had been stenciled on her flesh below her neck. Arcane symbols she couldn't decipher mixed with words like WHORE and SLUT adorned her body.

Her nipples had been pierced with gleaming steel barbells, both vertically and horizontally.

Mary's nipples tingled and throbbed, as did her pussy lips that had been pierced with four thick steel rings.

Her crystal blue eyes had not only changed in color, but also in shape. They were more cat like, with arched eyebrows that gave her a cold, almost sinister look.

She was taller - painful injections in both her spine and each leg had made her at least six inches taller.

Her hips, formerly heart shaped, were now thinner and more squared.

Gwen sat beside her on a low stool. She stroked Mary's hair. "I want you to look at yourself and tell me you are not beautiful."

Mary cried softly, unable to take her eyes off the transformed creature in the mirror.

"Mary? Please, I don't want you to be unhappy." The voice was soft and kind.

Mary laughed. "Jesus... you psychotic freak."

Gwen sighed. She seemed genuinely upset.

"Go on. You've punished me. You made me watch while you turned me into... this thing. Have some pity now and make my mind just as ugly."

"You are not ugly! You're just no longer ordinary."

"Just destroy my mind and get it over with."

"No. I'm not. I'm going to change you, yes. The new personality I created in your subconscious is not a complete wipe - I could have done that, but I didn't. It's more of a framework. I'm going to take away your morality and enhance the kinky side of your personality, but you are still going to be you. Just happier," Gwen soothed. She caressed Mary's cheek.

"Then get on with it."

"Soon, but first, I want you to meet someone."

A dark haired girl stepped up beside her. She was pretty - no, she was movie starlet beautiful.

And, she was wearing an Ithaca College cheerleading outfit.

She smiled down at Mary, eyes sparkling.

"Mary, I want you to meet Hailey. Your son's cum turned her into a very obedient good girl..."

"Mmm," Hailey moaned, eyes closed.

"Truth be told, she was on the submissive side before all this - other than stealing her sister's boyfriend."

Hailey pouted. "I'm sorry, mistress."

"All in the past now, sweetheart," Gwen said.

Hailey brightened and her smile was dazzling.

"We've enhanced her submissiveness - you just love to please now, don't you?"

"Oh, yes!"

Gwen leaned close and whispered. "She's going to be a wonderful porn actress. I mean, we're not going to waste those looks and make her a street whore." She looked up at Hailey. "Hailey, does Mary turn you on?"

"Oh, yeah! So pretty," she giggled. "And, kinky. I really totes like girls now - I mean I like cock too, but since this morning I've been very much into vag."

Gwen whispered again. "Okay, not a brain surgeon, but cute as a button. And, oh so talented." Gwen stood up. "Hailey, I want you to help me finish Mary's transformation. How does that sound?"

"That sounds wonderful, mistress!"

"Good girl."

Hailey moaned and touched herself under her short cheerleader skirt. She wasn't wearing the panties that went with the outfit.

"Now, now... we've talked about this. How do we best please ourselves?" Gwen asked.

Hailey pulled her hand away from her pussy. "By... pleasing others?"

"That's right. Now, I want you to make love to Mary's pretty clit. Lots and lots of orgasms, okay?"

Hailey nodded enthusiastically and rushed around to kneel between Mary's wide stretched thighs.

Gwen rubbed Mary's short hair. "Enjoy the clitoral orgasms. I want you to remember the feeling."

"What?" Mary asked.

Hailey's hot breath played across her clit, and Mary shuddered. The cheerleader's lips and tongue soon went to work and Mary was lost in the sensation.

Gwen held Mary's hand. "That's right. Just enjoy it. The mental changes I made will be made permanent as soon as I say the trigger phrase. But, since they are already in your head? I can complete your physical transformation before I say them. I want you to experience this, Mary."

"Oh... God..." The girl between her legs was every bit as good as Lisa, maybe better.

Gwen laughed. "Talented, isn't she?"

For a moment, Mary's anxiety vanished. She looked up at herself in the mirror. She was sexy - it wasn't a lie. Different, yes, perverse, yes, but desirable.

And, this sweet girl was proving it.

Against her will. The thought came into Mary's mind and stopped her inevitable climb toward orgasm.